[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you actually played a video game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Earthsea.jpg (733KB, 2096x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Earthsea.jpg
733KB, 2096x1134px
When was the last time you actually played a video game, let alone beat one?
>>
>>376022857
i beat kholat today, it was pretty okay.

i also beat ac:brotherhood yesterday.

what about you OP?
>>
>>376022857
Yesterday beat andromeda.
>>
>>376022857
I won a game of Endless Space 2 just the other day. Then I got beaten by the retarded fish people in an economic victory.
>>
>>376022857

>>376022857

I played gameranger HoMM3 last wednesday

The last non-multiplayer game I beat was Biocock infinite

Idk, I don't really bother "beating" games anymore. Over the last few years i've started to feel that "story driven" singleplayer video games are for autists with too much free time desu.
>>
>>376022857
when was the last time you posted a good thread? >>>/b/ return
>>
File: 1488923754449.jpg (12KB, 251x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488923754449.jpg
12KB, 251x250px
>>376022857
I beat The Witcher 2 yesterday. Been working hard on my backlog and it's paying off.
>>
I don't play games with a victory condition, but I tend to play at least a minimum of 6 hours every week.
>>
I played Persona 5 last night
>>
File: 1493617920974.png (432KB, 755x396px) Image search: [Google]
1493617920974.png
432KB, 755x396px
This month I've beaten
>Ace Combat 4 on Expert
>Ace Combat 5 on Expert
>Ace Combat Zero on Expert (I have to unlock Ace for all of them again thanks to broken memory card)
>MGS Twin Snakes on Hard
>MGS2 on Hard
>Morrowind

I've also played these this month
>Saints Row 2 (almost finished on Hardcore)
>Oblivion (about 15% through with a bunch of mods)
>Minecraft (Ultra Hardcore vanilla. Autism etc)
>Flight Sim X (probably 5 hours)
>DCS World (probably 2 hours)
>Space Engine (couple of hours)
>GTA V (a few hours)
>STALKER SoC (got to the Garbage and stopped to play Oblivion)
>Battlefield One and 4 (probably 10 hours total this month)
>Diablo 2 (Hamachi LAN game with my buddy)
>American Truck Simulator (5 hours or something)

Get on my level motherfuckers. NEET life is the shit. Enjoyed every hour of time spent. I only put the difficulty so maybe somebody will figure out you have to turn the difficulty up to have fun.
>>
>>376024905
Did you play W1 first? If so, which one did you like more?
>>
I beat DmC like 2 years after buying it last Sunday
>>
I beat Shadow of Mordor a couple weeks ago over the course of a weekend. 100%ed it even. Honestly only did it to distract myself from suicidal thoughts.
>>
I last beat Nier Automata and Dark Souls 3 + DLC.
>>
>>376022857
beat botw yesterday
>>
Currently playing through AC:Rogue.

Dealing with those fucking Stalkers is more fun than I thought.
>>
>>376022857
This movie is great, creepy, fun and good morals.
>>
>>376025898
I did actually, I played them back-to-back.
It's difficult to say which one I liked more, they both have very different strengths and weaknesses in my opinion.
I preferred the dialogue and characters of W2, it felt more natural and engaging. Also Geralt in W1 was quite boring, almost robotic in my opinion, it was much easier for me to relate to him in W2.
I did however prefer the overall plot of W1, which I felt had more twists and turns and descended very gradually into political intrigue. W2 at times overwhelmed me with new information, characters, locations and quests, so I had to use the Journal extensively to get a grasp on the situation.
Also the crafting in W2 was a bit disappointing since most items you can craft only have marginal differences.
All in all W1 was a bit sluggish at times for my liking and some parts didn't age too well, but I felt it got quite good towards the end. W2 on the other hand started really great (loved chapter 1) and then just got worse until it stops quite suddenly.
>>
>>376027376
>since most items you can craft only have marginal differences
Did you not play on Dark difficulty m8
>>
>>376022857

Beat MGS2 again over the weekend

Working on playing Etrian Odyssey 3 atm.
>>
>>376022857
Yesterday. Outlast 2. Was way better than the 1st one.
>>
>>376022857
>the only game i play is fifa with my friends
>come to v to shitpost about games i dont play during work
>>
>>376027539
I play almost all games on normal.
>>
Do Oculus games count? I've played through Robo Recall and Arizona Sunshine in the last week.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.