[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take about Switches first year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: C_Djr1fW0AA5XnF.jpg (239KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
C_Djr1fW0AA5XnF.jpg
239KB, 1200x801px
March: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
April: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
May: Ultra Street Fighter 2/Minecraft
June: ARMS
July: Splatoon 2
August: Mario x Rabbids RPG
September: Fire Emblem Warriors
October: Pokemon Stars
November: Super Mario Odyssey
December: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>>
March: great fun
April: already played the shit out of it
May: nothing new here
June: not interested
July: splatoon too soon
August: why?
September: might buy...not really exited tho
October: hopefully
November: finally..now to dig the swich out closet
December: my switch doesnt work anymore wtf
>>
I was 50/50 torn between buying Switch and ps4, ended up impulsively buying the switch when the 10/10's on BotW kept sweeping in. My biggest concern before buying the console was the games, and it still is.

I love BotW, and the multiplayer on MK8 with friends/gf. 1-2 switch is fun with friends when drunk, and snipperclips was fun problem solving game with my gf a couple of times. Also, loved bringing my fuckin console on the train and cabin in the mountains playing zelda.

But all in all I really miss competetive and «non-children like» games. Prayin to jesus monster hunter and other games is announced within the year, orelse im buying a ps4 and/or computer asap
>>
>>376022273
>July: splatoon too soon

what?
>>
>>376021376
>no third party support
>padded with old port and shovelware
It's wiiu scam again.
>>
>>376021376
It's pretty barren. E3 is going to be a make or break thing for anyone on the fence.
>>
>>376023693
>a big title released every month
>"pretty barren"
>>
>>376023776
>a big title
>a
>big title
There are 3 games on that list I actually want to play and I already beat one of them.
>>
No games.
>>
>actually thinking xenoblade 2 wont be delayed
>>
>>376023969
no you haven't
>>
>Going outside
>To play video games
How pleb can you be
>>
File: IMG_20170505_103055053.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_103055053.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>376024409
Wrong.
>>
File: 20170506_004357.jpg (104KB, 634x510px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_004357.jpg
104KB, 634x510px
>>376024761
Who would listen to someone with a big plastic cock on their desk? How do you sleep at night knowing that you actually spent money on that thing? How would you as a child feel about growing up to become a faggot like you?
>>
>>376025708
>U don't have switch
>Makes fun of switch
What is it like having autism?
>>
>>376026170
I'm a seperate poster, I just came in to call you a faggot for having a big plastic incarnation of faggotry on your desk.

The dildo is also fucking gay.

Remember, nobody really values poofs
>>
>>376021376
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Good game, but I already have a Wii U
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Same as above
>Ultra Street Fighter 2/Minecraft
Literally everyone has played those games already
>ARMS
Looks like another Splatoon-type game, fun for a while but you'll get bored pretty quickly
>Splatoon 2
Same as above
>Mario x Rabbids RPG
I don't think anyone cares about this
>Fire Emblem Warriors
Musou games are shit and it will probably just be filled with Awakening/Fates characters anyway.
>Pokemon Stars
Sun/Moon were the worst Pokemon games since Diamond/Pearl and unlike Diamond/Pearl, it's issues can't be fixed with a few tweaks. Plus it's not even confirmed.
>Super Mario Odyssey
The only game I'm looking forward too this year.
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
I guarantee that this is getting delayed.

That leaves one game in the first year, three if you count Wii U games for those that didn't own the previous console. They need to really make some big announcements at E3 but the only surprise I expect is what Retro Studios is working on. I doubt that Nintendo themselves will announce any more games that aren't just ports of Wii U games (like Smash Bros, Mario Maker, etc.)
>>
>>376026486
This.
Toddler BTFO
>>
>>376026483
The dildo sees more use and I barely pull it out because it's so unwieldy. I thought it was an appropriate comparison.
>>
>>376021376
>3 hearts
>Clearly didnt play at all during the hike to that spot
>clearly didnt play before going on the hike
>clearly the entire point of the trip was to bring a switch to a spot to take this picture

holy shit the internet try hard is palpable
>>
>>376026869
Of course it was.
Who the fuck would bring a Nintendo Switch into the wild? It's a dumb idea. I understand taking one on a plane or taking one to a long trip or something, but outside? In the wild? How the fuck would you see the screen?
>>
>>376022778
I'm mostly a nintendo defender on /v/ but really buying a switch at the moment isn't advisable, should have gotten a pc upgrade first
>>
>>376022273
>too soon
>right when most of the world has summer holidays
I think the timing for Splatoon is actually perfect.
>>
>>376027160
Nothing is more fun than playing a hand held in blinding sun while fighting off wind, bugs and sweat
>>
>1 game at launch
people forgot how crappy all the past launch games are
>>
>>376027160
well if you fall into a crevice and have to cut off your own arm to get out, you get to play zelda one last time
>>
>>376027678
>playing arms with one arm

Ayy
>>
>>376027734
LET'S TAKE UP ARM
>>
>>376026736
ur a faget
>>
>>376027543
where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>376022778
a wii u is literally a better investment than a switch lmao

a hundred bucks cheaper, has a complete library full of good games, access to a bunch of decent indies (Shantae, Guacamelee, etc), access to (nearly) their entire back catalog, and it has a browser.

Switch has none of those things, tablets for sale right now have a chance of bending from overheating, the dock is a badly designed cheap piece of shit that has a chance to fuck up the edges of your screen if you're not fragile every time, no browser, no VC, online is exactly as shit as Wii U serverse (but now you have to pay for it).

switch has nothing but ports, its killer app is also on wii u and offers a largely identical experience.

or fuck it you can just emulate zelda entirely with all DLC on Cemu
>>
>>376028084
Earth
>>
>>376022778
Was torn between switch and gpd win for that price/form factor with a built in controller, ended up buying the gpd and I don't regret my decision.

>Clamshell design
>Can fit in pocket easily
>Don't need to hack device for emulation
>Can play existing PC library and do PC things
>Stream games and video from desktop/network drive
>Physical keyboard
I love it
>>
>>376028426
>Earth
I hear that place is pretty nice in climate but shitty in its lifeforms.
>>
>>376027827
4u :^)
>>
>>376028426
earth what? 2?
>>
>>376027567
If you look at the launch year of every previous Nintendo console and don't include ports, they're all looking to have better launch years than the Switch.
>>
>>376021376
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Port

>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Port

>Ultra Street Fighter 2/Minecraft
Ports

>ARMS
literally who

>Splatoon 2
Casual garbage, probably complete rehash

>Mario x Rabbids RPG
Who asked for this

>Fire Emblem Warriors
FE is beyond repair at this point

>Pokemon Stars
What is this, the 3rd version of S&M? AKA a rehash?

>Super Mario Odyssey
The retardest looking Mario game yet
>>
>>376023969
>I have a shit taste, why is this company not appealing to my specific tastes!!
Sucks to be you senpai
>>
>>376029004
>I am the lowest common denominator:the post
Sucks to be you, friendo.
>>
>>376026486

This, only one game worth gettin the console for.
>>
>>376029164
T. The lowest common denominator
>>
>>376029292
>T.
>t. phonescum
>>
File: 1493836588811.png (108KB, 702x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493836588811.png
108KB, 702x386px
>>376028780
BotW is a port? I don't even own a switch and i'm going to call out bullshit. It was a launch title.
>>
>>376029490
Nice attempt but wrong.
>>
>>376027368
I think you mean half the world
>>
>>376029661
The other half either can't afford a switch or videogames are illegal.
>>
Real question:
Is Switch worth buying when I do not have a tablet yet? I only need something to watch videos/Anime on, when I walk around the kitchen working; Smartphone isn't doing it for me. And I don't have a WiiU.
is the Tablet functioniality worthwhile?
>>
>>376029520
It was a Wii U game, and the last year of development was spent porting it to the Switch.
>>
>>376028780
BOTW is a dual-release, nice try
>>
>>376021376
Only thing on that list worth a damn is Super Mario Odyssey.
>>
>>376029901
something can't be ported before it was even released lol
>>
>>376021376
if you took this launch lineup back in time to 2014 and told people this would be the entire year's lineup of first party nintendo titles for their next console would you believe it?
>>
>>376028780
Pretty much this. You Switch fags lost this time, AGAIN
>>
>>376030531
What does the release have to do with a port ?

A port means it was developed for a console. Then it was developed for another. Same game. Different code.
>>
>>376033210
well then who cares if it's a port of a system that nobody bought?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.