[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ready Or Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: ready or not.jpg (143KB, 1415x807px) Image search: [Google]
ready or not.jpg
143KB, 1415x807px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74QPSQY96u0

Swat 4 vibes!
>>
Great, hope they don't fuck it up

Would be nice to see some game play
>>
>>376018009
Check their website.

What is being added(and has been confirmed in the game by the devs): http://voidinteractive.net/developer-blog-01-teaser-and-beyond/

Gameplay at the top and bottom and other shit:http://voidinteractive.net/

Suspects can take Hostages at gunpoint: https://i0.wp.com/voidinteractive.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Devblog.jpg?resize=1024%2C434
>>
>more tactical squad shooters

Who wanted these? This is literally the exact opposite of what the shooter genre needs, a forcible and unsolicited injection of MUH REALISM in a genre that hasn't had the exact opposite in god knows how long.
>>
>>376017646
I swear to god if this better not become another PvP-oriented shitfest like Rainbow 6. All I want is to yell at criminals and mace a fucker or two while I explore a creepy ass house.
>>
>>376019176
>Who wanted these?
Because since SWAT 4 we haven't had anything like this. Also some of us like playing as cops with less-than-lethal options, and that is surprisingly rare.
>>
>>376017646
>indie studio
>literally whos
it's gonna be one of two:
1) vaporware
2) shit
>>
>>376017646
So is this SWAT 5 or Siege 2.0?
>>
>>376019176

Name one.
>>
>>376019176
Arena shooters have at least twice the volume of tactical shooters.
Get fucked with your dumb twitch reflect garbage.
>>
>>376020106
Anon thinks competitive multiplayer garbage is anything like the SWAT and old R6 games.
>>
>>376019176
>more
Name at least one. If you think there is even a bit of realism or tactics in pvp trash like siege then you are wrong. There were not a single swat simulator after swat 4.
>>
>>376020106

Swat 5. Obviously, the zipties, hostages, tactical breaching, everything points to a more serious tone.

Rainbow Six is a good shooter with tactical elements, but it's a really bad "Swat/special forces" simulator. So hopefully this won't be anything like siege.
>>
File: leddit.png (11KB, 808x135px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.png
11KB, 808x135px
Hello Devs!
>>
I really want this to be good but its a dev team of three people and it's indie.

Their website at least shows which working features they currently have in the build and that makes it seem more promising.
>>
>>376020638

What exactly is wrong with that comment?
>>
>>376019998
The devs are swat fans. They said they are getting inspired by the spooky atmosphere of swat 4 missions like children of tarone. So the gameplay is supposed to be the same with a bit of additions like incremental leaning from arma and scroll wheel speed control and door opening from old splinter cell games.
>>
>>376020106

WOOPS.
This: >>376020513

Was meant for this:>>376019998
>>
>>376020736
Buzzwords maximus and no content/info besides "we will include this"
>>
>>376020652
It still looks more promising that the other swat revival indie team from the last year. If they are capable of delivering bare bones swat game on a modern engine with modding possibilities, that's already a win for me.
>>
>>376017646
>dirty emaciated vaginas

Bought.
>>
>>376021041

Yeah ok, I see your point. But they just revealed the game like a day ago. I don't think they have too much to show for.
>>
>swat game
>shows disgusting m14 with vietnam era externals

and dropped.
>>
>>376021496
>what is police sniper
>what is polymer stock
>what is not needing everything covered with rails
>>
>>376021496
THE RIFLE IS FINE
>>
>>376017646
You'd expect better animations from a cgi/pre-rendered trailer.
This screams amateur posing as big shots
>>
>>376021496

How the hell do you know he's actually using that as equipment and not just confiscating it from a suspect who's been neutralized? I have a hard time imagining special forces using an M14 with shiny metal parts and wooden body instead of just tactical plastic and black laminated metal.
>>
>>376021628

>what is police sniper

M14 is too inaccurate to be used as sniper rifle. Especially for situations where you need the accuracy to not harm the hostages

>what is polymer stock

Even with archangel stock the gun is still heavy and archais as fuck

>what is not needing everything covered with rails

this is true, though attachment points for equipment are a good thing.
>>
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>376021735

Their team consists of three people, so, yeah.
>>
>>376021041
>>376021735
It's a future kickstarter bait. What do you expect.
>>
>>376022174
>Kickstarter b8
How so?
>>
is this that /k/ game that is being made?
>>
>>376022292
There's no way they are pulling this game alone. They'll need funding for a bigger crew, so expect typical kickstarter pr talks.
>>
>>376022543
What /k/ game?
>>
File: Cops.jpg (92KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cops.jpg
92KB, 900x600px
I feel like the trailer shows too much

the missions people remember from SWAT 4 are the ones that werent a regular mission, like the serial killer house or the cult house, which were a surprise that stood out from the rest of the game

this trailers showing you a dead kid, sex trafficking, and a school shooting mission, you gotta leave some of this shit as a surprise
>>
>>376023209
I think they're trying to set a very 'EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS FUCKED' tone, whereas SWAT4's thing was more the situations creeping up on you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KCo3n5FWwE
>>
I cant wait for a mod that's an animu filled house with a bunch of hand holding pictures
>>
Why are you reuploading the video and shilling your shitty channel on here, OP?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.