[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

underrated games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: BLUS30137.jpg (974KB, 2000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BLUS30137.jpg
974KB, 2000x1080px
what are your favorite underrated games /v/?
>>
File: 173286-risen-windows-front-cover.jpg (214KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
173286-risen-windows-front-cover.jpg
214KB, 800x1133px
>>
>>376016124
The driving sections were pretty bad.
>>
>>376016438
i liked the sense of speed thriller emphasized in the driving sections tho.
>>
File: brink.jpg (156KB, 992x520px) Image search: [Google]
brink.jpg
156KB, 992x520px
I don't know why but this game was killed from the get go, shooting was
fun,
customisation was fucking amazing and parkur while imperfect was still fun to use and made for a good mixup to the standard fps gameplay, give this a go next time you're at a LAN /v/
>>
>>376016124
I tried replaying this game a few months back and hand-to-hand combat doesn't look or feel as well as they did back then. When I first played it, I thought how they removed frames in order to make the animations faster and more impactful or whatever worked great, made it feel like the movies. Now I play it and it just looks like a stuttering mess.
>>
>>376017732
yeah, it was like overwatch but less shit
>>
>>376017732
> shooting was fun
it wasn't. that's why it died. also bugs.
>>
File: remember-me-cover.jpg (72KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
remember-me-cover.jpg
72KB, 600x300px
>>
File: Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg (23KB, 256x318px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg
23KB, 256x318px
It may have been flawed, buggy and ridiculously unbalanced, but it was still my GOTY for 2010.
>>
>>376017732
It's alright but way too slow to make the parkour feel great.
>>
Towerclimb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXtAmFDZT_U
>>
>>376017883

Maybe you just didn't customise a gun to your liking, to be fair though the unlock system for the gun mods was pretty stupid.
>>
>>376016124
This game had way more quality in it then a typical licensed game had at the time, I really enjoyed it for a couple of playthroughs.
>>
>>376016124
>play the game at the hardest difficulty

That fucking ending battle at the church where you have to watch 100 times the same qte scene was fucking ridicolous
>>
>>376016124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7uejCVQMY8
>>
>>376017962
Sequel when ?
>>
>>376018016

I feel like that's where a good modding team could have taken over.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.