[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some good PSP game recommendations. I just got PPSSPP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: sony peepeepoopoo.jpg (68KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
sony peepeepoopoo.jpg
68KB, 1200x681px
I need some good PSP game recommendations. I just got PPSSPP and I need something to play. I've already downloaded Persona 3 and Initial D Street Stage. Both are fun so far.
>>
There's Disgaea ports, but PC version is now better.
You can emulate some PS1 games, like Vagrant Story.
>>
>>376015318
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
>>
>>376015657
MODULATING PHASE
>>
>>376015318
god of war
tekken
>>
FFT: WotL
>>
>>376015787
>DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>*Guitar squeals*
>DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>*Guitar squeals*
>DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>*Guitar squeals*
>DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
>*drum solo*

Name that song
>>
>>376015787
THE POWER OF SOLDIER
>>
I just started monster hunter 2g, seems good
>>
Dissidia 012 at 60fps
>>
>>376015552
PPSSPP does PS1 games?
>>
>>376015960
Oh, forget that then. My brain ignored that part because I saw the PSP photo.
>>
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd are solid games.

Freedom Unite is older with more bosses, Portable 3rd has less bosses but more variety in terms of enemy design, a lot more of the enemies in Freedom Unite are outright re-skins without much separating them from their originals. Also P3 has a better engine and more weapon mechanics, as well as a new weapon class entirely.
>>
Digimon World: ReDigitize with the English sub fan patch. Pretty fun and good for nostalgia if you played the original even though it's not as good.
>>
>>376015318
coded arms
Jeanne d'arc
fate unlimited codes
tactics ogre
>>
>>376015318
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (has patches to increase framerate from 20FPS to 30 or 60FPS)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (has a 60FPS patch I believe)
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (has a 60FPS patch as well iirc)
Yugioh Tag Force series
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (has a 60FPS patch I believe)
>>
>>376016319
what the hell, I never heard of this
did they try to remake the first one with it?
>open video
>agumon following player around
>poop thought bubble above his head
I definitely need to try this
>>
File: ICON0.png (19KB, 144x80px) Image search: [Google]
ICON0.png
19KB, 144x80px
>>376015318
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble
A sick fuckin' beat them all by Atlus. Pretty funny too and lets you choose between three waifus. You're on a school trip and have to beat the main bully on every school of the country who's on a visit and become the dopest bully in Japan.
You can also just fuck around and spy on women in a spa or just spend the whole week sleeping and see what happens.
It's one of the most fun games on PSP, I highly recommend it.
>>
>>376016492
It took years for the fan translation to finish and it fell off everyone's radar. It was a bit too story heavy for my tastes especially since the first was all about exploring and feeding you the story little by little. But yeah, more monster raising sims is always a good thing.
>>
>>376016875
How are the digivolutions?
>>
>>376016938
Added Megas and more digimon for every other stage. Works the exact same as Digimon World. Train them and hope you have the stats to get a good digivolution.
>>
>>376017137
oh boy can't wait to get numemon again, fuck that game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.