[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Outlast2.png (174KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Outlast2.png
174KB, 460x215px
What a fucking joke
>>
OMG i heard the unused rape audio
>>
>dude lmao religion
>the priest is a rapist
>LMAO you were hallucinating all along
Shittiest horror game I've played in my life
>>
File: laird.jpg (108KB, 1111x829px) Image search: [Google]
laird.jpg
108KB, 1111x829px
>>376013251
YOU WILL COMPLETE YOUR GOSPEL
>>
The asylum theme was so much better than this shitty backwoods hillbilly town
>>
>>376013251

This is probably very wrong but I thought with II they were trying to be as separate as possible from RE7.
>>
>>376013251
>>376014902
Triggered /pol/tards spotted lol
>>
Not really as intense as the first game, but I do like the rafting section tho
>>
>>376013251

Are we going to have to wait for dlc before the story makes any sense?
>>
>>376015458
Asylum was like same room all over again for 10 hours. At least we have different locations in 2.
>>
File: it was fun once.jpg (27KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
it was fun once.jpg
27KB, 800x457px
>Running away from enemies gets stale after the first few times
>The whole game is running away from enemies and it never evolves beyond that
>>
>>376013251
DUDE PRETENTIOUS RELIGIOUS IMAGERY AND RANDOM SCHOOL FLASHBACKS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT EVENTS LMAO
>>
>>376015931
And somehow they're equally as boring. I think the most exciting area in the game is a fucking cornfield.
>>
>>376016013
They should've add weapons for variety, not a gun or something like that tho, maybe somekind of common household items like frying pan or small hammer
>>
>>376016127
>flashbacks
Fuck that pissed me off. Especially because I was using my fucking batteries during it. Fuck off little girl I don't give a shit you got raped. Guy needs to get his PTSD in check.
>>
File: progress.webm (3MB, 484x324px) Image search: [Google]
progress.webm
3MB, 484x324px
>>376015795
first game was bad
>>
So my takeaway from this game is there is no demons and shit and you and the majority of the cast are just going batshit insane cause of a brainwashing signal?
>>
>>376016292
A rare one use item would liven things up.

Also less, but longer lasting batteries, then they'd need a reason for people to look around the boring scenery though.
>>
>>376016440
Its still better than 2, heck even the enemies design is much more better than 2 as they actually scary because of their deformity
>>
>>376016582
A throwing mechanic would also be nice, well since you're constantly runnning away from the enemies, at least its a common sense to throw something at them to slow them down for a bit.
>>
>>376016514
Yes but the only thing that isn't clear is the baby.
>>
Glad I can still enjoy a lot of games unlike screaming retards of /v/.
>>
>>376018052
This is the Paranormal Activity of video games. You are the screaming retard.
>>
You're not evil, Blake. Just confused.
>>
>>376015773
Good post my friend
>>
>>376018317
Keep spergin out faggot.
>>
>>376018532
Keep faggin out spergo.
>>
The actual meaning of
>There's nothing there
was about the game itself.
>>
>>376016514
Yes, but the morphogenic engine has the capability to cause mutation and even cause pregnancy on females.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.