[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they give him earrings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: oot-link07.gif (64KB, 450x616px) Image search: [Google]
oot-link07.gif
64KB, 450x616px
This is the beginning of feminization of Link.
Link should have remained a pure young boy.
>>
earrings are pretty nazi
>>
You probably aren't old enough to remember the 1990s but it was fashionable for young men to have ear piercings back then.
>>
FINAL FUSION
>>
>>376010849
If OoT came out a handful of years later, would Link have iced tips?
>>
So you know he's a fuccboi.
>>
>>376010782
Earings on men are a fantasy staple. Also, cool kids had earings when they were teens. Perpetual virgins on the other hand did not.
>>
>>376010782
They wanted to make him more handsome.

ALttP Link was the scruffiest and possibly dorkiest looking motherfucker.
>>
>>376012738
>uses afro talk
>isn't aware of the fact that 99% of all blackies wear earings
>>
>>376012708
Why not? RE's Leon had curtains in the 90's and Tekken's Asuka and SH3's Heather had popular short hair cuts in Japan in the mid 2000's.

You are also all forgetting that warriors DID wear jewellery in older times. Even braided their hair and shit. Link is meant to be a but more "traveler" than his royal knight counterparts don't forget.
>>
>>376010782
style of the 90s put into the game. Piercings on guys were ok only on one ear, I even remember kids saying that if you wore it on your right ear it ment you were gay. Any ways is was a metro sexual style at the time.
>>
I just wish they had made him a lefty again .
>>
>>376013286
I don't get why they didn't in BotW.
>>
>>376013361
Well, you see, the player presses the attack button with their right hand...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.