[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie about early video games … >set in 1982

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 385x382px
>movie about early video games

>set in 1982
>>
Movie set in 80's with realistic depiction of anything in that time can't go wrong.
>>
80s were a shit time to live in. Its just remembered as great because muh Sci fi and Goonies nostalgia.

still better than the 90s
>>
atari and that stuff was just another generic fun time activity that you played for like half an hour then did something else
>>
Why have the 2010s been nothing but rehashing all pre 90s decades? Literally everything in the past decade has just been homages and reboots to 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s culture.
>>
>>376006702
Well i known that feeling, After i watched super Mario Bros.
>>
>>376007726
Because the current state of the world is depressing, and people are worried for the future, so they look to a brighter, glorified past.
>>
>>376007821
Begs the question are we doing something wrong?
>>
>>376007726
Because we're in the fourth turning, anon.
>>
>>376007902
What?
>>
>>376007726
Because people who were young back then are still manchildren and willing to spend big money on childish activities like video games, movies, etc.
>>
>>376007943
Google
>>
>>376008068
Well, companies have started realizing how profitable nostalgia can be.
>>
>>376008175
Interesting theory, but definitely an oversimplification.
>>
>>376008246
from this standpoint, you are right. The Nostalgia feeling comes with age. you remember your youth, and think, that the past were better. But it's an elusion. You simply forget the down sides. And the companies knows that.
>>
>>376007472
Literally nothing bad happened in the 80s
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.