[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Sega/platinum, when the fuck are you announcing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: vanquish-box-art-small.jpg (48KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
vanquish-box-art-small.jpg
48KB, 600x342px
Fucking Sega/platinum, when the fuck are you announcing this shit for windows?! FUCK YOUR GODDAMN HINTS AND TEASING I ALREADY BOUGHT YOUR 8 YEAR OLD PORT OF BAYONETTA YOU GODDAMN SCALPERS WHERE IS MY SHOOTAN GAYM REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>376004364
I agree, I'm dying to shoot up rusky bots again
>>
> you will never beat Challange map 6
> even if you do you wont ever be as good as this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je1J4TxldPY
>>
>>376004678
Can't see shit, captain.
>>
>>376004678

That was like eye poison.

I would like to see this recorded on an actual device.
>>
I guess this lack of interest is why they haven't announced it yet.
>>
>>376004817
Original quality and the one in youtube makes very little difference because the game itself have shit-ton of motion blur and downscaling due to hardware limitation.
>>
>>376005405
yeah probably going to scrap it now
>>
/v/ meme games list:
1. Vanquish
2. God Hand
3. Nier A
>>
>>376005603

I've played the game. That's simply not true. The youtube quality is 80% of what is at fault here, the motion blur and downscaling are not what makes this look like it's recorded on a toaster.
>>
>>376005716
add BotW to that list
>>
>>376005815
I'd blame it on the camcorder they used to make the game.
>>
>>376005603
I'd rather see the "motion blur and downscaling" recorded properly, if that's alright with you.
>>
>>376005716
>doesnt know what meme means
>tries to use it as an insult
>thinks that calling it a meme game somehow indicates it's quality as game
>>
>>376005603
Lol what a fucking liar.
>>
>>376005883
I meant video not game.
>>
>>376005990
Hello, taroshill! How's your day?
>>
>Oh man I love this cult game and always have except for the fact that it runs like arse, looks like shit and I've never actually played it. Fuck consoles, it's a shit game on there in every respect but I love it and every other console game I shit on, give me the game, bitch.

Every time.
>>
>>376005716
>anon memes himself into a corner
Wew lad
>>
Honestly, i can't wait for this game to port over.
Once they do port over and done horribly in sales which the Japanese loves their sales number, game will bomb and future Sega titles will have a second market check before they consider to port or not.
>>
>>376006086
I never understand this train of thought
they probably won't even play it once it's out on pc either
they'll buy it for 4 bucks on a steam sale, run it once and never look at it again
>>
>>376006086
>>376006268
>>376006341
8 years of shitposting and they won't even play it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-123424.png (378KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-123424.png
378KB, 1080x1920px
Oh look, we just had the same thread yesterday. Gotta thank yesterday's thread OP for reminding me this game exists, I'll be enjoying it tonight on my ps3.
>>
>>376006268
>done horribly in sales
Bayonetta did good on Steam recently.
The rest of your sentence is so horribly structured that I have no idea what you're saying.
You don't want Sega games ported to PC due to the Nanking massacre?
>>
>>376006404
>>376006341
>>376006086
>le Reddit samefagging while pretending to be an oldfag
Wew lad
>>
>>376007428
Lel he does sound like an ass-blasted Chink trying his best Ingles.
>>
>>376007428
>Bayonetta did good on Steam recently.
what would be considered good numbers on old ports like these?
I'm always confused as to what publishers actually expect
>>
>>376006341

it's not about playing it, it's about lording over others that you CAN play it
>>
Hillary Clinton made a nice cameo
>>
>>376009196
Over 100k I'd imagine, Platinum seems pleased and it's what? A 6 year old game that's still selling.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.