[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infamous 1&2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: infamous2_12.jpg (149KB, 456x252px) Image search: [Google]
infamous2_12.jpg
149KB, 456x252px
What did /v/ think of the first 2 infamous games? Personally I loved them, and had so much fun playing them. Infamous 2 is also probably the best PS3 exclusive

The karma system was alright, though the only benefits came from being 100% good or 100% evil. It was nothing special, but it did validate a second playthrough. 2 was better than 1 in almost every way, but I didn't like that even your basic bolt drained your electricity meter, and that you couldn't charge corpses and absorb the electricity like you could in 1

I also really liked both the endings of 2, they wrapped things up nicely, and I hate the fact that they made an unnecessary sequel

>That scene in infamous 2's ending where you have to kill Zeke with your own hands
>>
I didn't have a ps3 at the time, so I played Prototype instead.

When I eventually got one I played Infamous 1 for about an hour before dropping it out of boredom.
>>
>>376000971
Prototype has more action and more fast moving gameplay, but it has a really shitty story
>>
I agree with you OP. Somewhat underrated series, it's considered only as decent when I think it should be in "best of ps3" lists.
Though 1 also had better enemies and map and Cole costume. Also melee in 2 is op
>>
>>376003181
The melee was really op in 2, but it was pretty fun to whack the swamp mutants with the amp
>>
File: Dustman.jpg (56KB, 564x316px) Image search: [Google]
Dustman.jpg
56KB, 564x316px
Name an enemy in any series with more elite aim

When the fuck is that remaster coming?
>>
>>375999952
Will Sucker Punch's new IP be shown at this E3?
>>
File: First_Son_conduit.jpg (20KB, 637x353px) Image search: [Google]
First_Son_conduit.jpg
20KB, 637x353px
>>376003364
These fuckers were so annoying to fight when they went invisible
>>
>>376003701
They were annoying as shit when there was like 5 and one went all 'Pink Elephants On Parade' on you
>>
>>376003769
>pink elephants on parade

Top kek
>>
File: Sasha's_face.jpg (13KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha's_face.jpg
13KB, 300x261px
Also this boss had a nip slip in her opening cutscene
>>
>>376004109
Never noticed.

Almost wish the evil Cole playthrough in 2 still had her voice in your head
>>
File: Kessler's_face.jpg (13KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
Kessler's_face.jpg
13KB, 300x258px
I thought that Kessler was a really cool boss fight, and I remember all the struggles I had with him

I have no idea how I beat him on my good playthrough without the continuous lightning which is an evil power
>>
>>376004525
I just wish they wouldn't have changed Cole's voice actor
>>
>>375999952

Enjoyable. Twitchy though. The first game also had a serious geometry problem, and it was really easy to get stuck on random raises in the street or outright fall through it to death/infinite fall.

Second game had one of the hands-down worst implimentations of UGC I've ever seen, and was bugged to fuck on top of that. They legit should've been ashamed pushing that out the door.
>>
>>375999952
From all the infamous threads I have seen on this board, it seems that universally ,v, likes both infamous 1 and 2.
For me 2 is the better of the series, but 1 was great too, although dated.
I can, will and have replayed 2 a few times and will continue to. I'm hoping for a more polished version than SS to be announced at e3 and released later this year.

Underrated gem by normie standards. I agree, one of the best PS exclusives.
Zeke ending

Half as long.....

Still gives the feels
>>
File: 7Am109.png (39KB, 456x212px) Image search: [Google]
7Am109.png
39KB, 456x212px
I think you mean prototype is the best video games
>>
I got a PS3 for the first time 3 years or so back, and picked up a bunch of the game collections for it, including the Infamous collection. I still haven't finished the first game, I think I'm a few missions into the island with the trash/garbage gang. Honestly, I've enjoyed it, it's not bad, but it's not anything overly impressive. Maybe it would have been better back when it initially released, but it's rather forgettable now. I have not played 2 yet, but I did play First Light and really enjoyed that. I probably won't bother with Second Son until I get to and finish 2.
>>
They were pretty good but nothing shocking
>>
>>376006715
Twice as bright
Hardest part of the games
>>
Comparison time
> Movemrnt and general controls
2 > 1
> Powers
2 > 1
> Map
1 > 2
> Bosses
1 > 2
Enemy factions
1 > 2
Enemy variety
2 > 1
Over Story (events that happen and stuff)
1 > 2
Quality of writing (dialogue and character interaction)
2 > 1
>>
Sly was the superior sucker punch series.
>>
>>375999952
Actually one of the times I would really like a remaster or HD touch up to come out. Loved both the games but 1 could definitely use some work. 40 bucks for both games + DLC would be a insta-buy for me
>>
If they remastered 1 and 2 I would absolutely buy it. 2 especially, it's one of my favorite games ever.
>>
>>376008202
>>376008763
I would absolutely love a remaster, definitely an instant buy for me
>>
Both 1 and 2 are really good games, although 2 was really underrated and is the best entry in the series. It was a great game.
Also Festival of Blood is a little and fun game, very recommended to play especially on Halloween.

New inFAMOUS when?
I wanted paper powers, dammit.
>>
>>376012113
>New inFAMOUS when?

Not for a while at least; SP's new game was confirmed to be a new IP back when it got debunked on NeoFAG that it was them working on PS4 Spidey.
>>
Expected better bosses and ending from 2, I like 1 more.
>>
>>376012357
But Sucker Punch isn't working on Spidey, Insomniac is.
>There was an inFAMOUS game for the Vita that got cancelled
>It's been three years since Second Son and First Light
>We have to wait even more for a new game because SP is making a new IP

I mean maybe their new game is great and we end up enjoying it but I miss this series.
>>
>>376012563
>But Sucker Punch isn't working on Spidey, Insomniac is.
I know, but reread my post.

In case you didn't know, it was rumoured for months before it was revealed at E3 '16 that Sucker Punch were working on a Spiderman game for the PS4 after one of the mo-cap actors involved prematurely updated his online resume. A couple of weeks before E3 though, someone (I think it was the guy with the Newman avatar) said that it was actually Insomniac involved with the project and that SP were working on a brand new IP.
>>
Sucker Punch has to break the silence at E3 right? It's been there fucking years.
>>
>>376013328
Pretty likely; Yoshida was talking about playing it 2 years ago, so I'd be amazed if it's not far along enough to show it off publicly.
>>
>>376012798
Oh, ok. Well I guess we'll see something new at E3 then.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.