[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya original creations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: dixie b idle2.gif (169KB, 420x560px)
dixie b idle2.gif
169KB, 420x560px
last time i posted some of my art for concepts i have for a video game, there was quite a bit of drama, but i really couldn't find any place to showcase this.

but i really want to full-fill this idea in the future.

Has anybody of you ever had similar ideas?
>>
>>375996103
could you elaborate a bit OP? there aren't many conclusions to draw from a idle animation, is it a brawler?
>>
you mean like a game dev thread?
>>
File: number 1.png (124KB, 658x947px)
number 1.png
124KB, 658x947px
>>375996228
Nope a Brawler but a fighting game, i think i mentioned this before on other threads, but for quite some time now, i always had the idea of making a fighting game based of martials arts mixed with dancing and super powers.
>>
>>375996331
Kinda, but more like a showcase of ideas, without devolving into bickering.
>>
>>375996368
heh sorry, I don't like fighting games so I don't even know if the idea is original or not

did you actually draw and animate what you're posting? if so, good job
>>
File: dixie b idle2.gif (182KB, 480x640px)
dixie b idle2.gif
182KB, 480x640px
>>375996103
>>375996368
Yes, i animated and draw EVERYTHING YOU SEE.

Here's a better GIF
>>
File: number 2.png (128KB, 801x938px) Image search: [Google]
number 2.png
128KB, 801x938px
>>
File: number 3.png (159KB, 760x1063px)
number 3.png
159KB, 760x1063px
>>375996843
>>375996368
these are a few designs concepts i drew on my spare time.

And this, it's my first animation attempt.>>375996103

My name is GrickM by the way, i actually did some minor stuff for a /vr/ project that sadly, never took out the ground.
>>
File: typical v project.gif (935KB, 294x233px)
typical v project.gif
935KB, 294x233px
>>375996103
>last time i posted some of my art for concepts i have for a video game, there was quite a bit of drama

Put you manpants on, susana.

>but i really couldn't find any place to showcase this.
You can always make a deviantart account or go to the AGDG in /vg/.

>but i really want to full-fill this idea in the future.
Comming to /v/ is a bad idea, everybody is an ideaguy just like you.

>Has anybody of you ever had similar ideas?
Seen several over the years, every single one went belly up.

>in b4 KS was a /v/ project
Preemptively telling whoever comes up with that argument that the dev gathered people from /v/ and /a/ and then fucked off to make the game to emerge five years later or so with the finished game..
>>
File: trigger.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.webm
3MB, 800x600px
>>375996465
Oh. Well I have a lot of projects but I keep stopping. I guess because I'm really bad at following through but also because I'm not sure where to go with the game or because I have issues with what happened. This is the furthest one I had which was kind of like ecco the dolphin but a lot of traditional platformer mechanics get lost when you're underwater and I had no idea how to keep it interesting so it's just been sitting around. Also level design is a big hurdle but more importantly I am not a good programmer.
>>
File: Chloe .png (427KB, 1600x1200px)
Chloe .png
427KB, 1600x1200px
>>375997032
This looks pretty cute man!

I opened a Tumblr account to dump everything i worked on, used to be known as Gatucaman on DA.

I drew pic related last year.
>>
>>375997032
What language are you using?
>>
Before, i tried to get a Megaman Fangame out of the ground due to the hype that Unlimited (the MegaPhilX one) got since 2008 and 2010, but never got to be made, then i worked at that one /vr/ tried but same shit luck.

Here's the Tumblr i opened today.

https://grickmd.tumblr.com/
>>
File: sliding.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sliding.webm
3MB, 800x600px
>>375997193

It's C# in unity but recently I've been using lua and LOVE2d more. I know that sounds weird but seeing how I've never needed the speed of C it's never bothered me which I used but also I can't seem to get SMFL to ever work so I had to scrap c++ LOVE2D has some really nice community libraries though which helps a lot.

This is another project I have where I was pretty much recreating mario 64 mechanics but I'm not well versed enough to work out the bugs and I'm more of a 2D artist than a 3D one so making a 3D game would be quite a task especially for one person.

>>375997161
I used to have a tumblr but it got nuked along with my other one.
>>
>>375997382

I like that design. You gotta surpass megaman like Cocoron. Although everyone seems to have forgotten it and little samson even exist anymore...
>>
>>375998048
Thank you, that is one I came out long ago
>>
>>375996103
my pipe dream is to have an RTS where instead of the teams being established from the get go, alliances are made in game (with the exception of 1 race) and with the goal to win with as little people as possible. maybe have an extra reward if nobody dies.
and most races will have buildings for upgrades and even ones to degrade other players, like slowing down unit production speed by half a second. some races would get to hide these buildings as something else while a race or 2 would have to be less discreet
there'd also be unique npc bases you can befriend/destroy/leave alone
each race would have their own method of diplomacy, like an expensive diplomat unit/a cheap diplomat and a pricier, but superior diplomat unit/ a building/ possessing another player's unit with a proposal to cooperate
>>
>>375996103
you shouldn't be seeing the back side of the skirt given the perspective, or at least not that much of it, even if her legs are flexed like that, given that the vanishing point line should be higher (as it looks like it's mostly at the head) and such, your camera has a downwardish view to the skirt portion

only if your camera was on the ground looking above should you see that much backside skirt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.