[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE'VE GOT SOME COMPANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: the thing xbox.jpg (75KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
the thing xbox.jpg
75KB, 640x908px
WE'VE GOT SOME COMPANY
>>
>>375994692
The only thing I can remember about this game, is watching Spoony's review on it, way back in the day.
>>
>>375994692

>you are the Thing the whole time
>>
ALL RIGHT YOU PANSY
>>
>>375994692

>third thread about this game in the last few days

Enjoying your playthrough OP? Should post some more specific things than lines of dialog though.

I thought that this game was strongest at the beginning, kinda dragged around the middle when they left the open snow, but then picked up again a bit at that snow warehouse level but then went a bit meh again near the end with the massive retarded shootout.
>>
File: man-holding-gun-laptop-28110605.jpg (116KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
man-holding-gun-laptop-28110605.jpg
116KB, 1300x957px
>>375994879
Hold it right there anon. Or are you really anon?

Maybe you're that damned thing that's been taking out our crew for the past hour. Trying to throw doubt our way so you can pick us off one by one?
>>
>>375995142
This. Sadly enough Datk Corners of the Earth suffers from the same problem.
>>
>>375994692
I remember my dad buying me this as a kid. I was so excited so plopped it in my ps2 and it wouldn't work. It was scratched to Hell...
>>
>>375995142
>third thread
You dont know shit about this guys bot/autism
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/6qvL5eB1SmSOegsQE_ZMDQ/
He has dozens of threads similar to this. There are most likely several in the catalog right now since he blasts them all out at once.
>>
>>375995367
Is this the "post them ____ characters" guy from a few months ago?
>>
File: pregnant takes the hit.webm (2MB, 1002x568px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant takes the hit.webm
2MB, 1002x568px
>>375994692
is it any good? has anyone ever made a good "the thing" game?
>>
>>375995238

A modern thing game where it wasn't scripted would be really cool. The whole testing and NPC fear and doubt mechanic was cool, but all the thing transformations were all scripted so it lost it's effect. Thought I guess TTT mode is kinda the same, but it's not a horror game.

>>375995264

Dark Corners of the Earth is fucking god tier. I love the shit out of that game. It has ONE bad level, and that is the fish warhouse after the chase. I even enjoyed the refinery.

That game is an underrated masterpeice, I don't understand how some people can hate it for guns. The way they did guns was cool too, it was kinda like how Red Orchestra handles guns. Also air filled tunnels and the reef was awesome.
>>
Is the PC version worth playing? I remember playing it in 2005 in some small town, had nightmares after that. Does the gameplay still hold up?
>>
>>375995364

Fuck people who scratch up disks man. You know I've seen shitters on /v/ post about scratching up rentals of games for shits and giggles or just because they didn't like the games. Pure scum. I hope they get run over.
>>
>>375995619
I scratched up a rental disc to Vampire Rain. If you honestly think I didn't do the world a huge favour, you're the one who needs to be run over.
>>
>>375995431
I'm not sure. Some current threads of his are
>>375993942
>>375994106
>>375993132
checking the archive of each of those has a similar result to this thread.
I dont think the reposting is malicious in intent considering not all of the threads are bait/trolling/controversial. Though quit a few seem to be.
>>
>>375995732

Your midnset is fucking cancer. Vampire rain might not be good, but plenty of casual little fuckstains play quality vidya but get asshurt beyond beleif because they couldn't git gud, or couldn't understand some complex mechanic then went and scratched the game disk up.

God, I rented so many good looking games as a kid only for them to be scratched to shit. Fuck you and all people like you, who disregard the property of the rental store as well.
>>
>>375995545

I played the PC version a few years back, it's fine. Just go in knowing all the mechanics are scripted and it's window dressing tier.

It's okay, just a bit of wasted potential, game is still fairly fun though but nothing amazing. It's basically a typical early 2000's AA shooter but with a bit of a survival horror twist put into it.
>>
>>375996389
>early 2000's AA shooter

third person shooter*
>>
>>375996389
Ya even when it first came out, I realized that no matter what, some people were gonna die and/or turn.

Made things really anti climatic.
>>
File: fusepanel2.jpg (104KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fusepanel2.jpg
104KB, 600x450px
*ding*
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.