[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28 days left Who's getting it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Tekken_7_Logo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken_7_Logo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
28 days left

Who's getting it?
>>
I would, but i already know the PC community will be non existent
>>
>>375994727
>PC fighting games

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>supers in tekken
NO
>>
>>375994804
Nigger i'm not buying a gaming platform just to play 3 or 4 choice games
>>
Day 1
>>
>>375994434
Got it with Day 1 delivery on Amazon
>>
What's the cheapest place to buy a key from?
>>
>>375995556
You can get it for 30 dollars from cdkeys
>>
when is Injustice 2 coming?
>>
>>375994727
PC shitters are 100% going to be just as shitty at Tekken as I am. That's more than enough reason to get the PC version.

Play TTT2 on PS3 right now. Tell me you're having fun after an hour of getting your ass raped non stop. I dare you.
>>
>>375996785
That gives me hope, anon. I'll be a shitter with you. We will each other shit and so on.
>>
>>375996785
Learn to not suck M8

Learn to juggle or pick a character you'll find a groove with. There's like 50 to choose from
>>
>>375996785
Sorry, nigger, but there's 1% of /v/ who actually play fighters. I'm blue rank with a 71% winrate on my main tag team of Kazuya and A.Ogre over several hundred games since release. Just abuse frame traps/advantages with jabs and throw out an electric.

Online players are hot garbage compared to offline, they pick up awful gimmicks as their main habit.

Can't wait for all the shitters who came from other FGs to quit after a week or two because they don't understand movement fundamentals and execution.

Honestly though, I hope Tekken succeeds on PC, Sony and their ponies have my balls in a clamp with the extra content just because they are the traditional home console of the franchise. Paying to play online is a joke.
>>
>>375994434
>28 days
Holy fuck I didn't even realize, I'll have to put my pre-order in place soon
>>
>>375997257
Which bad gimmicks are you referring to?

How would you recommend getting better? Learning long combos? Looking up juggling guides?
>>
Someone tell me, is it worth the extra 30€ to get the deluxe version instead of the regular version?
>>
>>375997939
It's essentially a season pass since Namco is planning to add two more guest characters as dlc down the line.
>>
>>375997743
Learn how to juggle is advice given out by people who don't want to make you good, but just barely serviceable so you don't look retarded. It will get you into the green ranks, which is the epitome of low amatuer.

Bad gimmicks are like what I described, an abundance of jab pressure, overuse of seeable lows (like Snake Edge, not Hellsweep, unless you're predictable as fuck) and basically just online latency dependency.

If you want to actually get better, then learn a few juggles/wall combos !AND! learn the most important thing in Tekken: movement. Movement is what controls things like footsies. Learn korean backdashing or even fucking sidestep cancels if you're shit. Learn how to improve your execution (try it with just frames and King's multi-throws) and especially punishment so you can play turtle when need be, whether you blocked or they whiffed.

If you really want to get better, deeply study frame data (it's very boring), and I guarantee you will win every time if your punishment is on point and you can avoid your opponent's 50/50s and mixups, along with pokes and jabs. Just don't be a weak queer who punishes everything with a Mishima 1,1,2 etc.
>>
>>375998229
Would I be saving money getting it, or can I just get the season pass later for the same price?
>>
Why do so many niggers play fighting games? I distinctly remember playing Tekken 6 on Xbox Live and 80% of my opponents were black by either their avatars or their nignog demeanor on voice chat.
>>
>>375998737
A ton of arabs, asians and indians also play fighting games.

Whites are too civilized in fighting each other desu. They're also not strong in fair 1v1s.
>>
>>375998329
>It will get you into the green ranks
More like the lower dans. Master and grandmaster rank are walls for people who only know how to juggle. You need basic setup knowledge and strats to even get up to green. The most important thing to get someone to become somewhat competent in a fighter is to teach them basics about framedata/attack properties.
>>
>>375994804
PC fighting games are the future. Crossplay is a meme and no one needs to buy consoles anymore.
>>
>>375994434
Me
>>
>>375998625
Might as well buy it now, and hope they don't go the way of SFV season passes
>>
>>375999198
But what if I'm a poorfag
>>
>>375999403
Buy from cdkeys or somewhere else that's selling keys cheaper than steam?

Wait for a sale?

pirate?
>>
>>375994434

>Tekken_6 came out 8 years ago

They sure took their time with this one.
>>
>>375999707
But I'm on PS4
>>
>>375998912
You're vastly overrating the green ranks. I'm talking about online play, not asian arcades. I've seen people in Brawler for Tag 2 who didn't even know you can do a TA! on a bound without using the generic one.
>>
>>376000019
Well then I can't help you there senpai
>>
File: 331.jpg (29KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
331.jpg
29KB, 267x400px
>>375999951
Where did all that fucking time go
>>
File: 28-days-later.jpg (542KB, 1535x2175px) Image search: [Google]
28-days-later.jpg
542KB, 1535x2175px
>>
>>375999951
well there was Tekken Tag Tournament 2 inbetween and that weird free to play experiment that was basically alpha work for Tekken 7 as well as a test to see what micro transactions people will put up with.
>>
>>375994434
me... I guess. Maybe i will buy it... Maybe even now. Hmmm.
>>
File: 1491987637595.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491987637595.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
Who'll be your main /v/?
>>
>>376004517
I'm eager to learn the new characters (except Chloe) but until then I'll stick to either Dragunov or King.
>>
>>376004517
Nina, but I'll spend plenty of time messing around with other characters. Most of the roster looks fun to play.
>>
>>376004517
Akuma
>>
>>375997257

>I'm blue rank

You mean Grand Master or Fujin?
>>
>>376000131

>I've seen people in Brawler for Tag 2 who didn't even know you can do a TA! on a bound without using the generic one.

Sometimes it's better to do the generic one, especially in high stress situations because you can't make an input error. I've even seen pro players do it. If you know you gonna kill the opponent, regardless of your tag assault, it's better just to do it automatically.
>>
>>376004517
Alisa second will be Akuma
>>
>>376004517
Eliza
>>
>>376004517
>>
File: everyone.gif (1MB, 245x217px) Image search: [Google]
everyone.gif
1MB, 245x217px
>>375994434
>>
>>375994434
Soon.
>>
>>375997257
>FGC
You mean Capcom fanboys?
Because that is pretty much all those fags are.
>>
I'll get it, but suck and don't have enough motivation to do a whole bunch of research in it. Know a few juggles with asuka, kazuya, jin and raven.

My friends are also getting it though, amd they are somewhat the same level as me (me ans 2 friends are leagues better than the rest though) So think it will be played quite some with private matches vs each other. And maybe the rest gets better when they actually own the game.
>>
How do you think the Mishima saga will 'conclude'?
Will they just fucking kill each other?
>>
I'm on the fence if I should buy the deluxe edition. I guess I'll wait until they reveal the new game mode or other customisations.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.