[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lord of Cinders. Who is the strongest among them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
Lord of Cinders. Who is the strongest among them?
>>
>>375982831
If you're talking about in-game evidence, Yhorm. Without the Storm-Ruler he's one hell of a trial of endurance.

Lore-wise, it's pretty obvious Soul of Cinder is meant to be the toughest in the setting.
>>
>>375982831
SoC > Yorhm(if you have no stormruler) > Princes > Aldrich > Abyss Watchers > Yorhm(if you have stormruler)
>>
Does Yhorm stand a chance against DLC2 BOSS?
>>
Slightly off topic but can anyone explain to me why Siegward refers to Yhorm as "old friend"? Do they know each other or what? Didn't Yhorm link the fire fucking ages ago or something? Is Siegward old as fuck or what someone help me out
>>
File: 1493653075883.jpg (368KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
1493653075883.jpg
368KB, 800x509px
>>375984019
>fighting Yhorm and only using the storm ruler as a last ditch effort
Fucking feels great, his music is the best in the game
>>
>>375984448
All "Ashen One" have some sort of relationship with LoC
Hawkwood with Watchers
Onion with Yhorm
Anri with Aldrich
You with... SoC?

Lothric is not LoC yet so he probably doesn't have pair.
Or maybe Gundyr.
>>
>>375984448
Siegward is unkindled ash. Each unkindled ash you meet has connection to a Lord of Cinder, presumably it's to get the best ashes to get the Lord of Cinders back on their thrones. Siegward must have been an undead in Yhorm's time who failed to link the fire. He must have been very close to him considering the stormruler description says that there were two in Yhorm's possession, one who he gave to the people of the capital who doubted him, the other he gave to a dear friend.
>>
>>375984879
>>375985008
Thanks. DS3 lore is so blink and you'll miss it. One of my only complaints about DS3 is that I wish it had just a little bit more structured lore and story
>>
>>375985008
Then which Lord Of Cinder does the player have connection with?
>>
>>375984627
Sauce?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.