[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this fucking faggot have to show up right after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1288.jpg (91KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
91KB, 640x497px
Why does this fucking faggot have to show up right after the hardest boss fight in the game? I have like no god damn SP left and my health was low as fuck. Fuck this loser.
>>
Prepare your anus, after you beat him the first time he gets pissed off and is even harder
>>
>>375981884
*misses brace blade*
>>
>not having sp items readily available
>not swapping in other battle ready party members in
>Not having invigorate skill or accessories
>>
>>375981723
>the hardest boss fight in the game

I mean Yakuza dude was decently hard compared to the other minibosses in that dungeon but you're fuckin' crazy if you think he was harder than any of the main bosses in the game.

It did throw me off when what I thought would be a "do the last miniboss and then it's calling card time" affair turned into "a shitload of cutscene followed by a couple of serious business boss fights," particularly because I was planning on going to bed soon when I did that part. But I think that was kind of the point.

And in retrospect I'd much rather have done those fights at that point than have to do them and Shido in a single gauntlet.
>>
You do realize you leave the dungeon after fighting him right
>>
You should've fused a Trumpeter, and learned Debilitate.
>>
>>375981723
>can make SP recovery items for free by that point from whore teacher
>SHOULD have 4 max SP recovery accessories from autistic doctor
>shouldn't have had to use any recovery items up to that point because of said accessories
>no god damn SP left

There is an easy mode for "you people" you know that right?
>>
I never would have made it past the "Cleaner" boss without a persona that reflected physical. But with that it's easy. Just rush the boss and eventually you'll win.
>>
>>375981723
>Hard
I went into that fight after wasting almost all my sp on the cleaner thinking im about to exit only to find this faggot waiting for me.
His 3 part boss fights is almost as terribly easy and bad as everything else in this game.
>>
>>375981723
Just use a soma you stupid piece of shit, stop hoarding them.
>>
>>375982741
You only get so many somas though. I had to use 1 on Shido and 3 on the last boss, and I think that was all I had collected over the course of the game
>>
>>375981723
>Goro
>hardest boss fight than yakuza
But he's easier than the yakuza dude mate.
>>
Welcome to

S

M

T

B U L L S H I T
>>
>>375982862
>3 on the last boss

wew how can you be this bad
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
OP here nvm I beat him

Still that's some BS
>>
>>375983039
Not him but i guess there's no reason not to throw every item away on the last boss
>>
>>375983212
Won't he still be alive in the real world though?
>>
>>375983348
No his real self was inside Shidos palace and got killed by Shidos cognitive version of himself
>>
It's a little bullcrap they have you do this fight with no warning or even a place to save
>>
>>375983348
Do you think they just sit comatose in the real world while their spirits invade palaces or something? That IS them. If they die they die
>>
>>375984260
wah. It wasn't even that hard
>>
>>375981723
>physical immunity
Not a single fuck given that day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.