[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have actually thrown a controller in anger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 36

File: broke.jpg (40KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
broke.jpg
40KB, 500x360px
I can't imagine anyone would be angry enough to do this, but if you have, what game made you do it?
>>
Star wars the force unleashed, near the end when you had to bring down a star destroyer but there was a bug that showed the wrong stick inputs and I didn't have access to Internet to get the update. After about 7 tries and knowing I had the same movements as the screen, I threw that damn controller so hard i put a hole in the wall. This was the start of my extreme anger in vidya
>>
I did this as a child when I had anger issues haha
>>
>>375981013
This is understandable. Even with the update it was so infuriating, they took what should've been one of the most epic moments in a star wars game and made it so unenjoyable.

Never thrown a controller. I've gotten upset of course, but in general people who throw possessions because they are angry need some anger management courses. I know a couple.
>>
>>375980673
None, because I realize it's stupid to break expensive ass controllers because I'm upset.
>>
>>375981271
>>
Mortal Kombat deception and last time was GTA 5 online
>>
Never.
Meanwhile my older brother broke a bunch of controllers by throwing them.
>>
>>375980673
Me not.
Do you know how much it costs!?
>>
I accidentally cracked my Wii Us gamepad screen while playing Sm4sh, chucked my pro controller at my beanbag but didn't realize that was where the gamepad was. Happened like a week before the switch came out.
>>
Never
But my brother broke my $250 by punching it because I called him fat
That's the only time I've damaged something due to my anger.
All of you psychos need some help if you get so mad you break things over games
>>
I like throwing my controller full force into my couch when extra super bullshit happens. I have a stress ball on my desk that I throw at my roommate all the time too.
>>
>>375980673
I was 13 so I was in that age where I raged at the slightest frustration. I actually ended up breaking a Gamecube controller. Didn't break appart, but the joystick did no longer respond so it stopped being functional. It was the best controller too, and it was orange. It wasn't my first thrown controller, but was definitely the last.
>>
Threw a mouse out the window once. spoiler]Through the glass.[/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_2971.jpg (43KB, 256x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2971.jpg
43KB, 256x321px
This game and it's bullshit spamming a.i. fucking made me break at least two Gamecube controllers
>>
When I was younger i had that sonic DS game that introduced blaze the cat, I'm autistic and couldn't get past a level so I stabbed the touch screen with the stylus and broke it. I still need anger management
>>
Never, only time I have ever raged at a video game was fighting O&S in Dark Souls and all I did was grip my controller slightly harder.
>>
>>375980673
Not since I was like 12. Used to have issues, but I got over them.
>>
>>375980673
Never.
>>
File: 1401574820112.gif (3MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
1401574820112.gif
3MB, 400x220px
>seriously getting this mad at, or because of, video games.

Literal autists. The lot of you.
>>
>>375981937
>not being passionate about video games
>not getting emotionally involved in video games
>not having emotions
Perhaps you are the autist.
>>
>>375980673
When I was a little shit I smashed my brother's Gameboy because I was pissed at him. Does that count?
>>
File: shawn-michaels-vs-undertaker.jpg (81KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
shawn-michaels-vs-undertaker.jpg
81KB, 600x300px
10 years ago I've elbow dropped the table because I've got fed up with the slowdown on my shitty old PC. The table did not survive.
>>
>>375981790
I knew a kid that threw his DSi XL on the concrete floor because of "some stupid fishing game"... this was around when the DSi XL was still a new thing
>>
>>375980673
IF I ever threw anything for any reason, Ive always thrown it at a pillow or my bed. No damage done and any angst was dealt with.
>>
File: ShaoCuck.jpg (395KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ShaoCuck.jpg
395KB, 1280x1600px
I've only ever thrown my controller once back in 2011 because of this pic related fuck. Later I found out that MK9 increases difficulty automatically without letting you know
>>
>>375980673
Any game when I was a kid. I broke like 4 controllers slamming them into the ground after losing the same boss battle time and time again.

Kingdom hearts got me good. That clocktower phantom and the scarab always pissed me off when I was younger.
>>
>>375982106
>passionate about video games = throwing controllers at walls, windows, monitors, and other furniture

I'm not averse to pausing during certain cutscenes and pacing around, running my hand through my hair as I argue with myself over the actions being taken right now by the cast/MC, and/or vent to others who may be in my house at the time but throwing a controller is literal toddler levels of self control.
>>
>>375980673
>bring xbox and a few games to friend's house
>playing dark souls taking turns
>every time he dies he loses his shit and slaps the controller
>tell him to relax it's my fucking controller
>he tells me to relax
>5 minutes later after a death in one of the early bosses he throws it against the far wall of his basement
>battery pack flies out and splits down the seam
>it now needs tape around it to stay in

Thanks, guy.
>>
File: 267402_1 (1).jpg (55KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
267402_1 (1).jpg
55KB, 630x630px
>>375981271
>>
File: 1425509611172.jpg (15KB, 477x354px) Image search: [Google]
1425509611172.jpg
15KB, 477x354px
>>375980673
>punch out on wii
>get knocked down
>throw controller out of frustration
>Little Mac gets back up
>>
>>375981408
this
>>
>>375982576
I want more to this story. Did the little fuck apologize atleast? I'd be furious. Especially after you asked him to relax and he pulled the "Bro you're overreacting" on you.
>>
You're a fuckin pussy dude
>>
>>375982576

what the fuck?

how did you not murder him in his sleep?

>>375982465

autism

>>375982608

irony

>>375980673

my ex broke my gamecube controller playing bloody roar primal fury.
>>
>>375980673
Never actually reach the point of throwing at the wall or floor. On the rare occasion I get that mad (like dealing with the ancient dragon in ds2 without knowing about the ring that makes the fight much easier.) I'll just toss it onto my bed as I storm out off the room.
>>
So maybe two months ago I playing For Honor (about when it was released) and was pretty drunk, got super pissed off at disconnections and the shitters throwing me off cliffs, so I threw my controller down (I have stone tile floors) and I literally shattered it into a dozen pieces, then I picked it up and threw it a few more times for good measure to make sure it completely shattered.

And actually it felt pretty good. Afterwards I went around and picked up every piece I could find (I mean even the buttons got knocked out) and put them all in a pile to look at the destruction I caused. I wish I had taken a picture. I don't normally break controllers like that but I don't mix well with PVP.

I'm not poor so I just went and bought a new one the next day but after that I did play with a pillow in front of me.
>>
File: fzUo11f.gif (1018KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
fzUo11f.gif
1018KB, 300x167px
I've broken
>1.5 wiimotes(one of them broke completely, the other randomly shuts itself off which is infuriating) due to punch-out
>2 gamecube controllers, one had its analog stick mechanism dislodged and the other's inner circuit board snapped in half on impact
>thrown wii u pro controllers many, many times but never had breakage because they're apparently made of extra-strength nintendium
>and a laptop hard drive
I am who I am
>>
Once. Playing MK9 when you're fighting the final boss. All his moves are bullshit. You have him in hit stun and he can still throw that Damn hammer
>>
>>375980673
Nothing broken so far, I have a soft chair. It takes a lot to get me to rage, but in such a case I usually try to keep it quiet by punching my leg or something.
>>
File: 1493782242850.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1493782242850.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
>>375980673
I've destroyed alot of stuff.. I can't help it. I've just accepted that it happens. It really sucks when I'm so poor I have to do without for a while.
I've broken mice, controllers, monitors, and a desktop computer.

> playing DSK ultima
> was getting frustrated,
> got ganked and lost everything
> utterly pissed, took my mouse by the cord like a flail, and sent it repeatedly into my monitor
> finally calm down
> oh no
> my monitor
> has splash colours across it.
> had to play with it like that until I could get another one
>>
>>375980673
Never have broken anything from getting mad at a game. I just yell profanities, a lot.
Stupid god damn faggot game devs, did they even play test this shit
>>
File: 1480809216778.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480809216778.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>375980673
I was best friends with a rich, only child, single parent kid and he broke PS1 remotes and games like it was going out of style. I remember one time he got so mad at Tenchu that he took it out and broke the game in half. I also stole his games all the time. It was a good times
>>
My old flatmate broke a bunch of controllers and put his foot through the coffee table. He was also the that guy who not only never read the manual, but also managed to completely ignore any onscreen instructions or visual cues.
>>
>>375983932
> managed to completely ignore any onscreen instructions or visual cues.

Was your roommate angry joe?
>>
File: IMAG0115.jpg (22KB, 389x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0115.jpg
22KB, 389x220px
>>375980673
>playing DarkRP on Garry's Mod
> had printers going, marijuana plants, etc
> knock on the door,
> alarm goes off
> I'm being raided
> I'm aimed at the door,
> they come in, I'm emptying magazines into the door way, taking them down
> hl2.exe has stopped responding
> no
> completely lose my fucking cool
> pickup the desktop next to me, and send it into the concrete wall.
> YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

> stand there for a second in horror, realizing what I've just done
> god please don't be broke
> it's broke. won't even turn on.

Fucking cheapass companies need to build a sturdier case. couldn't even get the panel back in.
>>
>>375984126
wait did this really happen
>>
>>375982863
What ring? I don't recall. Also that's the only boss in the entire series I haven't beaten because vendrick with 4 souls is a lot easier than killing that asshole. I know about the toe method but after a couple tries I was like fuck it, and beating him via an exploit didn't seem worth it.
>>
File: 1492181295509.png (159KB, 324x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492181295509.png
159KB, 324x268px
>>375980673
> playing DS:III just beat Aldrich, Devourer of Gods.
> walking out to the bonfire
> Old Knight Fuckface has invaded you
> oh boy here we go
> he's a str build, literally stunlocks me there and kills me.
> oh fuck fuck
> race back to get my souls,
> black knight kills me
> REEEEEEEEEEE
> take my controller and bash it over my entertainment center like a caveman would a rock to a cocunut.
> after so much abuse, this was the last battle for the poor controller. it finally broke
> buttons would not work
> mfw I had no money for another controller and had to take a 'forced break'
>>
>>375984126
I can't tell where talking about the game and talking about real life starts and ends.
>>
What is the best game console, for someone who only plays video games rated E For Everyone on the ESRB?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMguSriiu3U
>>
>>375984665
why didn't just use the bonfire in Aldrich's boss room? Can't be invaded while in boss arena.
>>375984126
holy hell. Are you like 10?
>>
>>375984126
how much money did you lose
>>
I saw some guy at a fighting game tournament smash his arcade stick over a table repeatedly until it was in quite a few pieces.
but no i'm not retarded, so I don't do that.

If you're not having fun with a game, stop playing it.
If it makes you mad, stop playing it.
>>
Smashed a PS3 controller against my desk when I was playing Ys: Oath in Felghana a few years ago. Don't remember which boss.
>>
I knocked a 360 thumbstick off-axis from raging at mw2, but i know a kid that broke his hand from punching his crt tv (also mw2)
>>
>>375980673
Dark Souls 2
>>
>>375985282
about $1,200
very expensive lesson to learn
>>
>>375985334
to be fair I didnt throw my controller I just rapidly made holes in my wall
>>
>>375985289
Video games aren't about having fun, they're about winning.
>>
>>375985282
technically, none. It was moms
>>
File: 1402595973374.jpg (17KB, 285x324px) Image search: [Google]
1402595973374.jpg
17KB, 285x324px
>tfw in control of my emotions
>>
>>375980673
I don't destroy my stuff anymore, I usually hurt myself though. I'll usually hit my head against the desk, or bite my wrists really hard
>>
>>375985673
literally a symptom of autism
>>
>>375985012
Playstation one has some great games like sesame street.
Also DS has brain games, that could be fun for you, middle aged suburban mother.
>>
>>375986018
This is true, I have an autistic cousin and he always "punishes" himself. He's only like 8 but still.
>>
>>375986280
> he always "punishes" himself.

It's an ancient Japanese strategy to instill winning into my play
I must be punished. I can not be allowed to lose
>>
I give it a light underhand toss onto a soft landing like the other side of the couch or bed. I never straight-up throw it because I don't like breaking shit like my alcoholic brother.

Even then, it takes a while for me to get that mad.
>>
>>375980673
It was less of a throw and more of a small drop. When I was younger, I was playing Sonic 06, and it was the Silver level with the ball timers and I tried multiple times and the ball always exploded right before the end. So, I dropped my controller and walked away for a bit.
>>
File: 154154-157902.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
154154-157902.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>375986413
How bout you go full japanese strategy
>>
File: IMG_1895.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1895.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>375980673
Was playing some game, don't even remember what it was, just unplugged my PC, got up, turned around, and threw the Xbone controller as hard as I could on the ground. The motors for the vibration bounced off of he floor and hit the ceiling, the rest of the plastic casing went flying in different directions.
>>
>>375986668
Are you an alcoholic, and do you have a brother
>>
>>375986668
Not really a controller, but another time my headphones weren't working right so I grabbed it by the two drivers and slammed the headband on the armrest of my chair hard enough that both drivers came loose and it fucked the headband entirely.
>>
Only once, after trying for a literal dozen hours to beat Ornstein and Smough. I felt stupid and incredibly silly after I did that so I stopped playing for a while.
>>
>>375985421
Nah, if you're not having fun, stop. if you're playing just to win, you're fucking up.
>>
>>375986750
No, this happened a few years back and I don't have any siblings.
>>
i very rarely get angry at video games, but in the past month i've just been a lot more angry a lot more often, makes practicing fightan gams difficult because i can't focus as much as i used to
i unironically threw my controller for the first time in 10 years when i got hit by the most obvious shit that the opponent kept doing

>>375985673
i do a similar thing when i'm especially mad, i bite down hard onto my right thumb to the point of bruising. doesn't happen often but when it does it's actually surprisingly effective, almost like i'm waking up my body and senses. even stranger is soon after it i enter my sorta "zen" state and start gitting gud
>>
>>375986857
Just asking because >>375986613 he did that
>>
Nope, I pretty much only game when I'm home alone, so I'm free to unleash loud WOOOOOO's.
>>
>>375982465
>pacing around, running my hand through my hair as I argue with myself over the actions being taken
KEKLEON
>>
>>375980673

I've literally broken like 10 controllers over my life out of anger. At this point its like an addiction, im numb to it. I don't like doing it and won't defend it, but it's a lot better than hitting someone or cutting myself up.
>>
>>375980673
When I was a kid I broke around 6 SNES controllers because Super Mario World.
The most recent was about 7 years ago, playing Need for speed on a ps2. I threw it onto the floor and it bounced up and hit the sealing.
>>
File: cup-o-rage.jpg (157KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
cup-o-rage.jpg
157KB, 340x444px
I got to a point where I used to punch the metal file drawer next to me, kinda hurt my hand and put a dent in the drawer after a while.
>>
>>375987178

You kidding? Cutting yourself probably won't cost you anything, but controllers cost money son
>>
I've gotten worse about it. I no longer damage my stuff I now damage people. Slashed my friends tires for being a cheap fuck in Mortal Kombat
>>
Only been one occasion where I got so mad I walked out of my friends house and kicked the first thing that I saw; his cat. Instantly regretted it when it went fucking flying, poor kitty.
>>
File: fx4xGsk.gif (367KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
fx4xGsk.gif
367KB, 500x227px
>>375980673
None, because I'm not a crybaby sperg who flies into a rage at the drop of a hat. It's fucking pathetic that anybody has ever destroyed their equipment from losing at games. Just stop playing the game if you feel frustrated.

Been playing games for 27 years and I've seen people do it, but I refuse to let myself lose that much control over my emotions.
>>
Punched in 2 doors because of fifa rage but one of the times it was beacuse i bought the game brand new and the gay online pass wouldn't work for wherever reason and iirc there was no way to play online without it at launch, so glsd those passes are gone now
>>
Once when I was 12 I gripped my PS2 controller so hard I broke the L2 button. Then I grew up and stopped damaging things in fits of anger like a chimp. My roommate is a sociopathic idiot who has gone through 3 phones in the past 2 years due to his shit temper though. I can't comprehend how someone who lives paycheck to paycheck can justify breaking expensive shit.
>>
I'm getting close on fifa17
>>
>>375980673
Not really. When I get mad I'll usually squeeze the controller, grit my teeth and go "RRRR" and such. I might twist the controller slightly, but it's probably sturdy enough to handle that. Alternatively I'll squeeze my hands into fists for a bit.
>>
>>375985389
>>375985423
my bad i meant on darkrp
>>
>>375987853
I'm sure that cat LOVED when you came over after that.
>>
>>375980673
Mega Man Legends, final boss. as a kid, I kept rage slamming the controller on the floor. that was the only time I kinda raged and stressed out over a game, realizing how stupid that was.

controller still worked like a charm last i used it a few years back.
>>
>>375987853
you probably broke some of its ribs asshole
>>
>>375980673
no because im not autistic
>>
I threw a controller onto cement as well as slamming a keyboard, but the anger was only caused since they'd shut off from damaged wiring or the inside of the controller from dropping it so god damn much.
>>
>>375980673
I broke many controllers but my worst was getting angry at devil may cry 3 and throwing the disc against the wall like a frisbee
>>
>>375980673
When I was a teenager, rarely. Fucking Crash Bash I still get frustrated nowadays but never to that same level and I wouldn't throw things anyway because that shit's expensive.

>>375989207
>getting angry at shit = autism
I don't think you know what autism is anon.
>>
The most I'll do is yell and then ragequit and go wallow in my sadness and frustration.
>>
>>375980673

the holy pope in dark arisen made me throw my controller at the ground. My build just wasn't made for it and it destroyed me again and again. I had him to one life bar left and he culled me.

The controller bounced on the ground and went right through my tv screen, exploding it full force. I was with a friend at the time so we looked at the tv motionlessly during one minute and then dude asked "so, i'm hungry, let's go buy a sandwich and a new tv."
>>
>>375989078
It ran off after I'm pretty sure it was alright
>>375988958
Hisses at me from then on everytime I walk towards it unfortunately.
>>
>>375980673
I put my fist through my PS1 during a session of playing Driver. I didn't really care because my mom would buy me a new one
>>
>>375982106
passion he says, if thats true then my dad is a real passionate man when he puts holes in walls over stupid shit like vidya and football
>>
>Be 15
>Hanging with friends
>Playing Mario Party 2
>Space Land
>One friend is incredible at minigames
>Wins most
>Last turn has +300 coins, but fewer stars than me
>In path of giant laser
>I deliberately active laser and get him shot
>He loses every single one of his coins
>He goes in to a huge rage an elbows me in the eye
>Black out
>Wake up and he's gone
>Ran off while I was unconscious
>Other friend looking at me horrified
>Ask him if I'm ok?
>He tells me to look in the mirror
>Gigantic black eye
>Sit in disbelief for a few minutes
>Go back to the living room
>Win game

I still hang out with the one who hit me sometimes. I actually think he's a great guy. He's cooled down a lot since then and there's never been another incident.
>>
I've broken a controller because of Fifa ultimate team. I haven't played for years because it's a shit pay to win game mode.
>>
>>375990036

I can't picture this scene without laughing.

>he elbows you in the face and you go down like a sack of bricks.
>no movement
>thinking he just killed you, he stares at the other guy, internally debating whether or not to dispose of the witness
>instead he just screams at him, jumps up, and flies out the door
>into the night
>just keeps running
>i'm never going back
>i'm on the run
>this is my life now
>calms down a few hours later when he finds out you're not dead

don't fucking get me killed in mario party you little shit.
>>
File: file.png (22KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 208x210px
>getting so angry that you destroy your stuff or have to punch things

What's wrong with you faggots? Didn't do that even as an infant, not gonna do it now that I'm an old fuck
>>
>>375980673
One of my friends practically does it on reflex. Outside of video games he is mild mannered, but he becomes easily set-off when playing.

I had to actually keep watch on him and remind him to try not breaking my controllers whenever we played at my house
>>
>>375988860
not enough to destroy my computer over
>>
>>375982348
Came to post this, literally the only time in my 28 years of living have I ever thrown a controller out of legit anger.

The taunting he does doesn't help, like holy fuck.
>>
>>375980673
I once took a disc for a game and snapped it because it was so shit.

Motocross mania 2 I think. Or 3? The ps2 one.

Never broke a controller though Jesus Christ how autistic do you have to be?
>>
I broke a controller playing Nioh.
I haven done that since i was a kid but for some reason the bullshit in that game just boiled me over and i fucking threw my controller at the ground with all my might.
>>
>>375981459
Fate.

Also I like the idea of you doing the exact same thing a few days prior but with your game pad, which led to its demise
>>
If any of you faggots have thrown ANYTHING in anger, ever, you are honestly pathetic. How low-functioning do you have to be to have such low self-control? It's things like this which explain your position in life.
>>
>>375980673

Have I ever done it? Yes. Can I remember which game(s) caused that reaction? No.
>>
Never did, but a dad with his two kids came into my store saying he broke his controller out of rage cause he couldnt shoot a basket in a NBA game, all I did was replace it for him and my manager told him if he does it again, he'll have to pay for another. After he left, I just said "whata fucking manchild" and went about my day.
No, he wasnt a nigger. A bean instead.
>>
>>375991452
To be emotional is to be alive you stupid autistic faggot
>>
File: IMG_9763.jpg (22KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9763.jpg
22KB, 400x384px
>>375983789
>remote
>>
>Laying in bed playing BF4
>Walmart wifi lags my airplane
>When I do flips it glitches out and slams me into the ground
>Slam controller against bed after like the 8th goddamn crash because of shit wifi
>Controller bounces from my hand and arcs straight into the TV
>Walk into my brothers room and he's streaming some GTA Online faggot or something taking all the bandwidth
>Take his laptop and go to sleep
>>
>>375989707
That guy seems like someone I'd like to hang out with. You? Maybe not so much.
>>
>>375980673
Castle Crashers insane mode, any of the desert levels, fucking infuriating
>>
>>375980673
God of War 1, trying to get the physcial challenge trophy. My psp was right next to me and I was on the second to last wave when I died, took my tv remote and smashed my psp screen. I've gotten over breaking stuff by going outside and throwing something as hard and as far as i can. Luckily i live in a rural area so no one is around so I usually chuck an orange like a thousand feet to the west
>>
i've thrown 2 phones, a computer monitor and a ds in anger
>>
Broke the RB button playing Gears. Fucking mexican connections, that snipe should have been a headshot.
>>
File: ng.jpg (255KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
ng.jpg
255KB, 500x709px
nothing else has even come close.
>>
Metroid Prime 2.
>>
>>375980673
did it a lot as a kid, as most people probably did. kids don't have fully developed inhibitions so it happens. then you realize you feel better after your little fit of throwing shit and you get reinforced and continue it later on. since games are way easier nowadays, there's a lot less breaking of controllers, but it's easy to see why younger people wouldn't understand though. we still appreciate you, even though you're underage, op.
>>
File: tumblr_n9fl73RuzN1ta3vcao2_250.gif (837KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9fl73RuzN1ta3vcao2_250.gif
837KB, 245x225px
F-Zero GX

Very hard Story mode.

I was livid.

My controller shattered spectacularly.

I've never played anything as hard or frustrating as that ever again.
>>
File: 1491225171371.jpg (117KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
1491225171371.jpg
117KB, 500x743px
>>375980673
I stab my table with a knife.
>>
File: 1471411274735.jpg (24KB, 696x861px) Image search: [Google]
1471411274735.jpg
24KB, 696x861px
>>375980673
why is it that only white kids break their controllers? why are you guys so retarded?
>>
>>375996225
black people's controllers weren't theirs in the first place
>>
>>375996225
because whities never get taught restraint. that's why they always tell their business to complete strangers
>>
>>375996225

Unlike niggers we're not poor enough to care. We just buy new shit.
>>
File: 1416376807317.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1416376807317.png
157KB, 516x440px
Three times.

>GameCube controller against cheap A.I. in Budokai 1
>PS2 controller against cheap A.I. in King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
>PS3 controller against Gill in Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Burns me up inside just thinking about those bullshit losses.
>>
>>375981937
How is breaking something in anger a sign of autism? It's a common thing that normal people do and have done throughout history.
>>
>>375982348
>tfw placing Deadly Alliance
>put the game on the easiest difficulty
>by the time I reach Bo Rai Cho [3rd/4th fight] the game becomes literally unplayable

So many tears lost.
>>
>>375996396
>WE
>>
>>375996481
Literally anything is a "sign of autism" according to neo/v/, including playing videogames and having emotions.
>>
>>375996481
auts tend to be unable to control their emotions. that's why you often see them sperging out because they're unable to express themselves in a healthy and mature manner. also there's a high chance that those people in the past had undiagnosed auts

>normal people
>breaking something in anger
if you live around fucking alcoholic hicks maybe
>>
>>375996581
>WAZ
>>
>Playing some CoD Blops 3 (i know shit game)
>I just wanna be good.mp4
>home alone, so I let out primal tier yelling at the tv
>the game has broken me at this point
>Punches the wall
>had no intention of punching it hard enough to break anything
>underestimate strength

Overall I've cooled down about being angry as shit at games. I still get riled up but its mostly holding out my hand at the tv and yelling bullshit
>>
>>375996620
breaking something isn't "having emotions". that's literally being unable to express them in a mature way and revert back to child-like behaviors because the subject is too stupid to do it well.
>>
>>375980673
Plenty of times. I've probably bought 6 or more PS4 controllers as a result. It's a problem, but I haven't done it in like 3 months so I'm feelin' fine.

as for what made me annoyed enough to do it? I can't remember. Dying, losing, whatever.
>>
>>375996719

>anger isn't an emotion

ok bud. you're clearly the expert here lmao.
>>
>>375994990
this to be quite perfectly honest with you all
>>
Destroyed multiple PS3, PS4, 360 and xbone controllers. Never a mouse or keyboard oddly enough.
>>
>>375980673
I remember one time as a child, I ripped a ps2 controller in half. Retard strength is a thing.
Nowadays it's foolish and dumb to take anger out on materials you pay for.
>>
File: 1435165867507.jpg (20KB, 239x253px) Image search: [Google]
1435165867507.jpg
20KB, 239x253px
>>375996827
obviously you didn't read my post at all. if you would like to continue the discussion, please summarize my previous post in your own words.
>>
File: IMG_1464.gif (36KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.gif
36KB, 512x448px
I could never beat earthbound when I was a kid because of the section where Paula gets kidnapped in fourside, I didn't have enough consumables so I never made it through it was frustrating.
>>
>>375980673
Can't fathom doing it desu. I was too attached to specific controllers when I was a kid and they were cheap. Now that they're so expensive, damaging a controller like that intentionally would be absolutely retarded.
>>
File: 1493588016641.jpg (85KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493588016641.jpg
85KB, 640x512px
>>375980673
HERES YOUR CONTROLLER BRO
>>
From experience, you can't break or damage a controller by grabbing it and throwing hard. But grabbing the middle of the cord and whipping the controller into a wall will shatter it.
>>
>>375997003

>being this autistic

top kek

>pls repeat what I just said to continue interacting with me

How bout you fuck off instead m80. I bet you've smashed 80 controllers by now in autistic rage.
>>
>>375981579
You kinda sound like a dickish roommate senpai, unless he doesn't care.
>>
>>375997178
He hates it and has threatened to move out multiple times. Thing is that he has nowhere to go so he has to put up with me like the little bitch he is.
>>
File: THESE TWO......gif (2MB, 391x189px) Image search: [Google]
THESE TWO......gif
2MB, 391x189px
Only once.
>>
>>375980673
I'm poor so i care about my stuff.
>>
>>375997479
>caring about the things you purchase
*tips fedora*
>>
Mario Kart 64, I was 10 and didn't understand the idea of "rubberbanding" and got so mad that I threw my controller, shouting "the game is cheating!". Didn't break anything, but wasn't allowed to use the N64 for a month. I recently showed my mom some videos demonstrating the rubber-band effect and we both had a good laugh.

She also didn't vaccinate me, and has considerably fewer laughs to give when I show her information regarding the fallacy of that belief
>>
>>375997568
thx for the u
>>
>>375980673
Almost. I've almost done so. I'm too careful, so instead of throwing it I just moved as if I was going to slam it on the ground, but I ended up doing it really fucking slowly and then clenching my fists for it to pass.

I can't remember what game it was, though. I just remember it was some really bullshit part that wasn't even supposed to be difficult.
>>
>>375996682
>KANGZ N SHEIT
>>
>>375980673
Not a controller, but a GBA. Was playing Yugioh 7 Trials to Glory and it felt like Weevil kept cheating against me with all his traps and flip effect bullshit, and it felt like he ALWAYS had the right card at the right time. So I slammed my GBA on the ground after like 8 rematches of the same bullshit and smashed it with a mallet.

Kept the game though.
>>
I've never thrown or broken anything because that shit's expensive. If I do get fucking pissed, I usually end up punching the wall or biting my hand. Never enough to draw blood, but enough that it hurts and distracts me a bit.
>>
>>375998225
isn't that a sign of autism or mental illness?
>>
I've never thrown a controller out of anger, but I have thrown one accidentally playing a sixaxis game.
>>
File: 1397773420142.gif (491KB, 480x198px) Image search: [Google]
1397773420142.gif
491KB, 480x198px
>>375998298
I wish that were the case, then I would have an excuse for why I'm such a loser. But I've never been diagnosed with anything of the sort, so it's all on me. I don't even get that mad in any other situation other than playing games. The anger isn't even at losing the game, it's just a bitter reminder that almost everything I try in my life ends in failure and video games are a reprieve from that. So when I do my best and fail even in that, it just sort of bubbles up into inherent self-hate. It usually happens when I'm hunting monsters.
>>
>>375981235
This. Of course, controllers were cheaper and more durable back then, so it wasn't as bad as a kid throwing a $60 controller they have these days.
>>
I never thrown a controller into anything other than my couch or my bed.
>>
>>375980673
Ive tossed it on my desk, not really a throw just more of a fuggit break time toss. Usually due to NO HONOR
>>
I've tossed my 3DS on my table pretty hard and walked away pissed off after losing to some particularly hard bosses in SMT IV. dumb decision but oh well
>>
>>375996481
Normal people don't break expensive shit over a simple game. Maybe if money was involved getting that pissed would be acceptable.
>>
Only once, and that was when I first played the Playstation port of Final Fantasy V. I'd just finished the fire dungeon and stupidly decided that before I saved, I'd check out this one castle dungeon in spite of the numerous warnings about ridiculously powerful harpies living in there. Of course, just as I turned around to leave I found one, and my brother came into my room as I was trying to fight and/or run for my life. He started running commentary and laughing while my party got slaughtered, and I just started screaming "No no NO NO NOOO FUCK" and I threw the controller on the ground. Luckily it landed on my backpack so it was cushioned just fine.

I don't do that anymore because I'm a lot more conscious of how expensive my controllers are, but I do end up yelling a lot when I get frustrated.
>>
>>375996540
Are you missing both hands?
>>
>>375980673
>im the middle child with brothers who love fighting games
>compete and trash talk since the days of Snes and genesis
>older bro usually destroys us except for certain games and is a sore loser
>fast forward to ultimate mvc3 coming out
>older bro still into fighting games more than us and brings game and PS3 to family get together
>I bring my PS3 controller to play versus
> younger bro starts playing as Vergil Wesker, Cap
> I play Wesker Arthur Phoenix wright
> older bro picks ryu wolverine firebrand
> younger bro and I keep beating his shit in, making him wait longer for his turn to come around
>pre patch Phoenix assist is super armored
>Vergil unblockable dash
>older bro starts screaming "rematch" with each loss
>say we skip him a turn if he loses rematch
>he keeps losing even though he's had more time with the game
>match rotation has given him my controller
>fire bottle toss and invincible Phoenix assists abuse
>shit talking escalates
>calls four rematches in a row
>if he loses he skips four turns
>pull off Phoenix level 3 super
>older bro gets up and calls us both faggots and throws my controller across parents living room into the wall, an unplugs the game

Younger bro and I proceed to laugh our asses off after years of older brother reigning supreme in all fighting games. Felt good
>>
>>375980673
I made my little brother punch through a window with a wii controller in his hand.
>>
>>375980673
as a child, yes. over the age of 10, no.
>>
File: 1492253683129.jpg (55KB, 616x684px) Image search: [Google]
1492253683129.jpg
55KB, 616x684px
>>375984126
jesus you need help
>>
>>375987853
Hope he dateraped you.
>>
>>375999936
>Schezuan
>Teriyaki
>High Fructose Corn Syrup

What confused fucking abomination is this? It's like the rainbow haired gay tranny furry of sauces
>>
>>375980673
Never.
>>
>>375990036
>In path of giant laser
>I deliberately active laser and get him shot
>He loses every single one of his coins
you deserved that and more, holy fuck what a fucking cunt of a friend you're lucky he still talks to you.
>>
I never break stuff anymore but I swear and I start to rant about the game. But then again this only happened when I was playing For Honor so ranting about that garbage is kinda understandable.
>>
>>375998778
pretty sure that's depression. punching walls actually can be seen as self harm, dude.
>>
>>376000693
Yeah, I even have those weird knock-off prozac pills on prescription. They don't do shit, though, which makes sense since my problem doesn't come from any silly chemical imbalances or other brain fuckery.
>>
I had placed a controller firmly on the table in anger, not before pausing the game.
>>
>>376000181
don't you know? is the new normie meme created by one of the most insipid cartoons of all time: Rick and Morty. Normies are literally going insane about that shitty sauce on reddit and twitter. Fucking disgusting.
>>
I've had times where I come close, but I only get as far as gripping the controller hard enough to hear the plastic creak before I realize what I'm about to do is fucking crazy and stop.
>>
Zero, because I don't have anger issues.
>>
File: 1476032028269.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476032028269.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>getting mad at singleplayer shit
>>
>>375983001
You are literally a man child and need help
>>
>>375999295
>expensive
*smacks lips*
Ayo hole up...
>>
>>375983382
I seriously hope you're trolling, if not, this is seriously pathetic
>>
>Live in a shitty soviet dorm
>Get really pissed off
>Throw monitor against a wall
>It goes through to the other room
>The guy living there gets super pissed and almost stabs me

I hate living here
>>
I never broke controllers.

I usually hit myself in the head instead for being so retarded.
>>
File: 1493523152292.png (136KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
1493523152292.png
136KB, 294x319px
>>375990802
>you SUCK!
>>
>>376001350
Self harm is the real autism.
>>
>>376001328
>Throw monitor against a wall
why are you russians always such fucking spastics holy shit
is it something in the water?
>>
>>376001434
Suck my dick
>>
>>376001328
I thought plywood walls was an american meme?
>>
>Breaking things when you're angry
Sorry but I'm not a subhuman
>>
File: 1396146010704.jpg (99KB, 242x358px) Image search: [Google]
1396146010704.jpg
99KB, 242x358px
>>376001415
I'm not disagreeing. I was really messed up as a kid.
>>
>>376001656
> can't replace a thing
Sorry not everyone is a third worlder
>>
Space Marine multiplayer. That goddamn lag bruh...
>>
>>376001328
I would've been pretty fucking mad if someone kool-aided my wall down, too.
>>
>>375981271
I quickly, and shamefully, realized this.
>>
>>376001759
>Being a spastic with zero self control = being from the boonies

Woah, really massaged my cerebellum.
>>
>>375981271
>expensive
see
>>376001759
and
>>376001306
>>
I accidentally crushed my mouse with my hand when playing overwatch.
>>
>>376002220
Are you a fucking bear or something?
>>
I have smashed at least 10 guitar hero/rock band controllers into pieces, usually after they stop working. I also keep extra ones around that have stopped working in case I feel the need to smash one

Idgaf
>>
trash panic....one of those later levels, I think maybe on the end credits as well where you have to break down all the names in the credits... Chucked the dual shock at a wall giving no fucks.
>>
Only assfaggots games when I was younger, also dying in hardcore in Diablo 2 and 3. But I never threw anything hard enough to break it.
>>
>>375980673
Not me but watched as a friend threw his controller and broke his TV over smash.
He was playing someone else and was beaten and since he was the best in our group by a long shot I couldn't help but banter him for it.
This set him off and he chucks the controller at the TV and storms out of the room. Me and the other guy were left speechless.
>>
>>376000368
Isn't it an adversarial game?
If giant lasers make you lose all your points, maybe you shouldn't hang around in front of them?
>>
>>375998778
>The anger isn't even at losing the game, it's just a bitter reminder that almost everything I try in my life ends in failure and video games are a reprieve from that. So when I do my best and fail even in that, it just sort of bubbles up into inherent self-hate.
Same. I actually get mad at video games now more than I did as a kid/teenager. That video of the guy speedrunning Goldeneye and reflecting on how pathetic his life is that he can only get a sense of accomplishment from playing a stupid 20 year old video game slightly faster than other people is something I can actually relate to.

Last thing I've broken was about a year ago was a shitty Ikea desk I underestimated the sturdiness of and punched a dent in it. These days I usually just punch myself in the head or the leg.
>>
>>376000969
despite whatever memes surround it, the whole substance is just wrong on both a culinary and historical level. Teriyaki is a japanese cooking technique. Schezuan is a region in china, and corn syrup is a distinctly american flavour.
>>
>>376002245
Cheap flimsy mouse.

And I train my grip strength whenever I watch anime, which is a lot.
>>
>>375980673
F-Zero GX, mission 5 very hard

It was hot as shit in my room, i was on try #100 or some shit, and the final door shut on me.
>>
I've thrown 2 xbone controllers in anger. One broke. Ine took half a headset with it. Both times I was drunk. But lately I've been more chill while playing and lately throwing controllers oit of rage seems absurd. I don't do it anymore.
>>
>>375980673
The only people who do this are people with serious anger issues (kick their dog to death for shitting on the floor people) or people who don't have any value for money (kids or liberal art students on daddies trust fund).

oh and youtubers who just break things to make youtube money ofc

No matter how mad I get I would not break something I have to buy again for $40
>>
>>375982604
My reddit
>>
>>375980673
Once when I was like 9, it broke, my parents told me that's what I get, what did I expect. Learned my lesson
>>
>>375997367
You're a mouth-breathing retard
>>
>>375980673
like 4 or so. PS3 controllers are completely lacking durability. I miss the 360 controller. That thing was built to take a beating.

Yeah, got anger issues when it comes to video games
>>
>>375980673
Just on to sot surfaces. And for PC games I do the "nein nein nein!!" thing to my desk when shit really gets fucked up.

My pre-frontal cortex is still functioning, what can I say?
>>
Damaged an snes controller back in the day when i was a kid, now i don't do that because i'm a grown up
>>
File: file.png (642KB, 431x2083px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
642KB, 431x2083px
I will never play another pokemon game
>>
>>375981246
the spongebob movie game had me twist a ps2 controller nearly in half, ceased some of its functionality. i deff have anger issues, when i was 25 i ripped the face off my desktop tower during a repetitive CPU spike, that shit is insanely annoying after spending $1200 on a computer
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.