[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I still protect her smile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5040.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5040.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
Can I still protect her smile?
>>
inb4 gabe
>>
You can't even protect her virginity.
>>
There's only one direction this thread can go, sorry op
>>
>>375977505
That supposed to be the same gun? She should clean that thing.
>>
>>375977554
>>375977582
Does Gabefag have autism or something?
>>
>>375977568
DELET

CLEM IS PURE
>>
>>375977505
This game's artstyle is hideous
>>
>>375977505

>people like this uggo brown girl

Why?
>>
>>375977720

It is, like Borderlands and Dishonored's but worse.

Fuck anyone who thinks comic book shit and low res textures have ever looked good and not just been an excuse to be lazy.
>>
>>375977582
And that direction is towards her vagina
>>
>>375977582
This thread will be different
>>
>>375977651
No, autism doesn't begin to describe it.
>>
>>375977720

And it runs like absolute garbage like every other TT game.
>>
>>375978050
>like every other TT game
no it runs worse
>>
>>375977505
How is season 3 after they fucked up so hard in season 2?
>>
>>375978210
who cares anymore, they fucked it up so bad.
>>
>>375978304
Do you think TT choosing to focus Season 2 on Clem was inherently a bad decision, or was it just poorly executed? What's your take on Clem's character at this point?
>>
God the writing in this season is so fucking dumb

>tries to force this whole Gabe x Clem shit when clem has developed into the type of person who wouldnt be able to stand gabes whining and bullshit
>New Frontier is all about keeping order/honesty yet they let that chink get away with fucking lying but were about to fucking crucify Javi for lying about stealing a little gas
>>
File: wolfamongus.jpg (254KB, 1787x1006px) Image search: [Google]
wolfamongus.jpg
254KB, 1787x1006px
>>375977839
Early Telltale games all looked like complete garbage. Since they had to make sure the games ran on normies' 2007 laptop there was no point in trying harder. Season 2 started looking better though, like an actual style and not only crappy, cheap textures, and The Wolf Among Us looked great.
>>
>>375977505
Are these games still popular?

The Walking Dead games seem so quaint and old-fashioned now.
>>
>>375978584
I thought the exact same thing, I'm not a waifufag at all but I fucking HOPE ClemXGabe doesn't become a thing, hes emotionally miles behind her and she dont need no man
>>
>>375978674
Just like the show itself it's somehow still alive
>>
>>375977568
Sure I can. I've protected mine for nearly 31 years now.

; ;
>>
>>375978547
I'm not the same anon but I think the issue was pushing every issue to a child to solve, terrible characters, dumb deaths and that fucking ending. I like Clem, just have what they have done with the story.
>>
>>375978584
>>New Frontier is all about keeping order/honesty yet they let that chink get away with fucking lying but were about to fucking crucify Javi for lying about stealing a little gas

this was the dumbest shit. She literally got mad that he lied about already meeting some of the new frontier and was reading to chop Javi and his brother's head off but she gets caught doing something 10x worse and everyone there takes her fucking side
>>
>>375978674
Telltale seems to be shitting at least a hundred games a year, I guess they have gone to the point where it just sells enough to make the next game
>>
>>375978847
yeah i hated how Clem had as much influence on these strangers decisions as Lee did, it made no sense and turned the whole cast aside from Clem into punching bags
>>
>>375977505
You know, season 3 right now has me in a pickle. After all the emotional rollercoasters you would think we would get some payoff by now at least in my opinion.
>>
>>375978547
Absolutely. Clem's whole arc should have been trying to gain the respect of older people so they'd listen to a child; either by exploiting her perceived harmlessness like she did with that pregnant lady or by working hard and proving herself, like she did with her injuries.

Kenny and Clem's relationship is the only one where it made sense for him to expect her to be like an adult, on account of being crazy and their mutual connection to Lee. I would even go so far to say that the former half of S2 is Kenny's story told from Clem's eyes.

Instead, we have people screaming at an 11 year old over life/death decisions, fixing a windturbine, and putting up with an insufferable Russian cunt
>>
>I want Clem to grow into a strong independent woman.
Clem had to grow, she could never remain pure in this world. Her being forced to mature is one of the themes in TWD.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.