[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3DS CIA games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486230959451.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486230959451.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Is there a way to download 3DS CIA games through the 3DS console itself? without removing the sd card, I want fire emblem fates revelation and that game is not on the freeshop neither ciangel
>>
>>375975710
You could just download birthright or conquest with dlc
>>
Check your CIAngel settings. Are you looking for it in the right regions? Try selecting (X)All Regions and doing it again. I just did it and it shows up for me.
>>
>>375976686
can you give me the serial? so I search for it with that
>>
It's under Birthright. Just download the DLC and you're fine.
>>
>>375976686
It just shows me "Fire emblem fates (eur)", birthright and conquest
>>
I'm >>375976936

Forgot to add that Revelations is not worth it. It's the worst of the 3 and Fates is pretty bad as it is.
>>
>>375976936
I'll check that out, but in order to play it I should download THAT birthright, right?
>>
>>375977047
Birthright, conquest, it really doesn't matter. If you download all the DLC you're getting all three routes anyway. The opening of the game changes to reflect which version you played last anyway.
>>
>>375977201
it's the same with the freeshop versions?
>>
>>375975710
Revelations is under the dlc for birthright/conquest, just grab that
>>
>>375977463
what about the "fire emblem fates" eur version?
>>
>>375977442
Yes
>>
Sad there's no special edition incluiding the 3
>>
>>375977463
I'm trying donwloading the Conquest now (I alreadu have the Birthright but original), I don't know about the Fates EUR that does not say which one is it, maybe is the special? Who knows?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.