[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVGN thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: avgn.gif (1MB, 120x91px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.gif
1MB, 120x91px
How did you discover him?
What was the first episode you watched?
What's your favorite episode?
What's your most hated/least liked episode?
What do you think of his spinoff series of board james?

For me, i discovered him by a recommendation from way back in like 2006. I knew about Irategammer (spell?) first and did't know he was a copycat until i watched AVGN.

First episode was also the first time i discovered him, and it was 'Nightmare on elm street". Thought it was hilarious enough to keep me subscribed to him still to this day

my favorite episode...well damn hard to pick because i really like his 2007-08 era of videos. I guess the "nintendo power" one and "avgn christmas carol".

my most hated? I can't stand the "odyssey" episode.

I genuinely like "board james" and love how he put that little murder storyline in with it
>>
I just discovered him from this thread.
He seems pretty gay desu, going to write something hateful in his comments
>>
I discovered him from watching a That Guy with the Glasses video way the hell back in like 2007 or 8.
>>
File: avgn.gif (982KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
avgn.gif
982KB, 275x207px
>>375973621
aw shit, here's a better version of that gif
>>
The Batman games video got extremely popular on GT, so I got curious and watched it. It was pretty entertaining in a cheesy way.
>>
>>375973621
My brother showed me him in 07. He heard about him at college.
Don't remember the 1st one he had several videos and I watched them all and loved them.
Favorite episodes would be the console episodes or swordquest least favorite was glitch gremlin.
Love board James
>>
From a youtube poop that featured bugs bunnys birthday blowout.
>>
File: not polite.jpg (10KB, 222x227px)
not polite.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
>>375973730
>>
File: avgn kiss.webm (1MB, 976x418px) Image search: [Google]
avgn kiss.webm
1MB, 976x418px
the one where he cucks himself
>>
I don't even remember anymore how I found him. It's been so long. Not even sure if my first episode was ghe Power Glove or Friday 13th
>>
File: avgn_fake_comments.jpg (148KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
avgn_fake_comments.jpg
148KB, 800x1000px
>>375973730
>going to write something hateful in his comments
good luck. Mike will delete it and make a fake comment in it;s place
>>
File: shrug cat.png (76KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug cat.png
76KB, 295x200px
>>375974156
but he never wanted the girl in the first place
>>
>>375974251
I chose to believe these are real shill posts
>>
File: prof elm.jpg (230KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
prof elm.jpg
230KB, 700x700px
>>
Haven't watched this guy in years.

I discovered him from binging the Nostalgia Critic back in 2012.

Don't remember first episode, but it was probably one of the more popular ones.

Favourite? Plumbers don't wear ties.

Least liked? Idk, probably the Barboe one if it was a stand-alone, but that was more of an example from his behind-the-scenes video, so I can't complain too much.

Board James? Never watched it.
>>
>>375974643
board james is pretty silly. i enjoy them, but i think i like the episode where he was playing board games that he made by hand as a kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.