[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

epic... simply epic... epic for the win...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170504_191543.jpg (453KB, 2000x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_191543.jpg
453KB, 2000x935px
epic... simply epic... epic for the win...
>>
>OMG she said a meme haha! Can't wait to tell my 4chan buddies!

This is you.
>>
>>375972773
>heheh this guy thinks he can post on 4chan about something video game related that I don't like or care about. well guess what, buddy? think again.
That would be you, my guy.
>>
I remember when people actually said "epic for the win" and it wasn't looked upon with cringe.

I also remember "you win all the internets," "give all the internets to this man," and "over 9000 internets" being seen as funny.
>>
>>375972964
"epic for the win" is a reference to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
>>
>>375972964
it was always looked upon with cringe, that was the fucking joke, that's why people said it, for the jrony
the only special thing about internet speak was that the majority of people didn't know what you were going on about
since the great normie migration to the internet starting at around 07, it wasnt even worth saying outloud
no more "lawl", "nubsauce", "leet", or even "rawful"
that was now how you spotted a literal retard and/or faggot
>>
Savage imouto deserves headpats.
>>
File: free internet.jpg (67KB, 850x719px) Image search: [Google]
free internet.jpg
67KB, 850x719px
>>375972964
>>
>>375974489
>a winrar is you

When the internet was still fun...
>>
>>375972650
there is nothing wrong with this translation

futaba uses 2chan lingo in the original, so naturally using 4chan lingo for the english translation makes sense
>>
>>375972650
Don't like to be reminded of how you sound?
>>
>>375972650
And here you see why she's bad girl.
>>375972773
retard. She's making fun of him for using it. But keep talking without getting anything about what people are talking about.
>>
>>375974986
>I don't get jokes
>>
>>375972773
whoosh
>>
>>375974489
5 Persona Golden Manbabies!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.