[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was that side quest with the leviathan bones all about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1388.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
What exactly is Nintendo playing at by making three brothers argue (and then become equally convinced) about different theories about what "killed off the dinosaurs"?
>>
>>375969451
Multiple different factors play a role in cause and effect, they just want you not to have tunnelvision.

For instance, the decline of the USA is not exclusively the fault of mexicans, but is also the fault of out of touch politicians, indifferent white americans, money hungry profiteering corporations, an overly dependent black population, and a poor immigration system where people immigrate to the country specifically to hop on the dole.
>>
Why is Link such a fucking manlet?
>>
>>375969817
>hop on the dole

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_1389.gif (276KB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1389.gif
276KB, 220x242px
>>375969817
Yeah. That was probably it.
>>
OP how did you take this image?
>>
>>375970016
don't know if you're being serious, but the dole is basically what they call unemployment benefits in the UK
>>
>>375970728
welfare
I remembered the American name of it in the end
>>
>>375969451
Nothing. BotW has no meat in its side quests. It's just a premise that serves as an excuse to get you exploring, in this case looking for skeletons.

Fuck that skeleton that ended up being in the mountain btw
>>
>>375970904
Cherrio-mate.
>>
>>375969817
>/pol/ please leave
>>
>>375970459
Screen capture, faggot.
>>
>>375970459
My first instinct is to be a dick and tell you to figure it out on your own, but they make it so annoying that would be unforgivable.

>take screen shot with screen shot button
>go to home screen
>album
>select pic
>edit/post
>post to twitter/fb
>save img
>delete tweet
>post on /v/ from phone

There HAS to be a better way, but that's how you can do it
>>
>>375969901
He's very feminine
>>
>>375969901
he's still a kid.
>>
>>375971078
nah, thats a more nuanced view than pol would have.
I would pin the decline most on weakening individual buying power personally, but thats kind of caused by the politicians and
money-hungry corporations anyway so the distinction is kind of pedantic
>>
File: 1490147784270.jpg (145KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
1490147784270.jpg
145KB, 800x440px
>>375971540
>17
>Kid
>>
>>375971321
you can go to the miiverse site from pc or phone and save it from there
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.