[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was there any word on those who had dinner with Inafune?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Keiji Inafune.jpg (262KB, 753x668px) Image search: [Google]
Keiji Inafune.jpg
262KB, 753x668px
So was there any word on those who had dinner with Inafune?
>>
>>375967156
Yeah, one of the guys who backed that tier posted on NeoFAG. They apparently went to some wanky steakhouse in Tokyo.
>>
I saw Keiji Inafune at a grocery store in Tokyo yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>375968148
I need to hear more about this.
>>
>>375968423
this is exactly what I was thinking of when I saw the OP.
>>
File: dinner with inafune.png (128KB, 670x820px) Image search: [Google]
dinner with inafune.png
128KB, 670x820px
>>375968497
>>
>>375968746
I meant the NeoGaf post.
>>
I saw megaman trying to walk out of dr.Light's lab with like 15 power tanks and roll was super nice saying "Don't be greedy Megaman"
>>
>>375968423
Stalepasta

I love it
>>
File: merchant nip.jpg (69KB, 680x906px) Image search: [Google]
merchant nip.jpg
69KB, 680x906px
>>375968746
>travel and lodging expenses are not included
>>
>>375969286
to be fair if you're the kind of insane fuck that gave MN9 10k USD, you've probably got the money to stay in a hotel and buy a plane ticket.
>>
God I wanna fuck Megaman
>>
>>375968148
Did Dina go? Because if I had that kind of money I would've demanded she eat off the floor.
>>
>>375969581

I'd make her wear nothing but a dog collar and make her bark.
>>
>>375968148
Wanky?
>>
>>375970229
Swanky.
>>
>>375970063
I think she'd do it too if you dropped a couple fat $1000 stacks at her.
>>
>>375967156
One liked it
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/69928412
>>
>>375971507

>with the legend himself ,Megaman's dad , Mister Keiji Inafune

That fucking myth will never die, will it?
>>
>>375971507

>Nintendo 3DS boards
>"He shared with us his vision and the potential of Mighty No.9 and how it's gonna take over platform gaming by storm."
>"Though he messed up few times when he said Mega No.9 few times instead of Mighty. "

hahah
>>
File: tenthousand.jpg (61KB, 660x397px) Image search: [Google]
tenthousand.jpg
61KB, 660x397px
>>375971507
>I thought i would regret paying that much earlier but boy i was so wrong.
>Plus, i got to see the newest gameplay of Mighty No.9 which is upper class fantastic, gonna be hell of a GOTY.

>upper class fantastic
>>
>>375971964
Kek.
>>
>>375972392

Story is false. Image comes from:

https://www.wired.com/2013/10/indie-games-tokyo/
>>
>>375967156
>dinner with conman

How much of a masochist you have to be just to want that?
>>
>>375972676
go ask anyone at mar-a-lago
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.