[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Phantom Thieves Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Phantom Thieves.png (20KB, 274x269px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Thieves.png
20KB, 274x269px
Hello /v/, you may have seen my post yesterday, regarding "The Phantom Thieves of Hearts", a controversial group here in Japan, who allegedly "steal the hearts" of rotten adults, and turn them into good people. I'm not gonna go into the details at this time, but if you're interested here's some more info on my previous post >>375872047.

In any case, I'm here to further discuss this controversial topic which many of you here in Japan may be more aware of by now. Recently, there's been another case regarding the Phantom Thieves, the last incident took place in Shujin Academy, with former-coach Suguru Kamoshida (more info available in my last thread), this case however, seems to have no connection with the previous one, this time, it's related to-now former-artist Ichiryusai Madarame. Madarame made a sudden announcement in the time his art exhibition was publicly available; it was an apology announcement. In his confession, which was televised trough out Japan, the former-artist reveals that he's plagiarized works of art from his former apprentices, and even admitted to committing physical abuse to his pupils. How does this tie in with The Phantom Thieves? Well, previously before his public apology, Madarame had received a "calling card", as it's known as, from The Phantom thieves, similar to the one Suguru Kamoshida had received before his sudden change of heart. At first, this was dismissed as some sort of prank by the media, which was more likely influenced by Madarame, but after his apology took place, many started to ponder if "The Phantom Thieves of Hearts" is more than just a facade.
Sources of intel speculate that the police of Japan has started to investigate this case.
So what do you think /v/?
ITT: The Phantom Thieves of Hearts
>Do you doubt the existence of this group?
>If not, then how do they accomplish their doings?
>>
I think Akechi's up to something.
>>
AGAIN, YAAAAAAAASSS
>>
>not waiting until June to post about Madarame
>>
Does the M stand for Mishima?
>>
>>375961668
Justice is with Akechi-kun!

He's so dreamy...
>>
File: QUE ES FANTOM THIEF?.png (167KB, 1015x83px) Image search: [Google]
QUE ES FANTOM THIEF?.png
167KB, 1015x83px
QUE ES FANTOM THIEF?
>>
File: haha.png (622KB, 1308x2054px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
622KB, 1308x2054px
>>
>>375962013
AKECHI IS BAE
>>
>>375962032
I can't read English ;_;
>>
>>375961668

AGAIN, YAAAAAAAAAAAAS
>>
this is still up? kek
>>
I'm a but into the game. Why does it take the foos 4 fucking visits to kill the gym teacher already.
>>
>>375961668
why are you asking /v/? this isn't video games... go ask /int/ or /pol/ or some shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.