[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is starting to give me bad vibes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: devils house 2.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
devils house 2.png
2MB, 1600x900px
this game is starting to give me bad vibes
>>
>>375953058
It's actually a deep social commentary on slavery and colonialism in Africa by the white male.
>>
>>375953190
Gay
>>
dont worry, it stops being interesting soon
>>
man stop reminding me of what Phantom Pain could have been.
>>
>>375953058
>vibes
hippies get out
>>
>>375953754
kek
>>
>>375953836
this
>>
OP here, so it's generally agreed that the game goes to shit after mission 31?
>>
>>375953058
ANON. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.
>>
File: 1472605158285.jpg (416KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472605158285.jpg
416KB, 1200x1200px
>>375953836
>>
>>375953754
>>375953836
if only
>>
>>375953058
That hospital getting fucked up just to get to you didn't do the job?
>>
This game could have been the GOAT.
>>
Dan was such a drag.
>>
>>375956478
You mean that hour long opening cutscene where all you can do is flop around on the floor and crawl forward?

No.
That did not "do the job".
>>
>>375953058
it's a complete asspull ''magical fairies did it'' game that makes no fucking sense in even the slightest regard.
>>
how the fuck does the game only have around 3 instances where it doesnt feel like what would be expected of a sidequest in any other game?

Those missions where you just go to a place, do a thing and get out without any sense of story progression could have worked amazing if little by little the story would start to show up and by the end you would be fully engrossed by it, even if in a more linear "traditional" style of level design, something like the hospital scene.

The first Borderlands actually pulled that off nicely with me, at first I wasnt that much into it and every quest seemed like a sidequest, but near the end of it they started to get more interesting and I got really involved in the story by the last few missions (the ending was shit).

The story mode of DOA5 is another good example, a lot of random shit goes on in that mess of a story but the last few combats actually tell a cool climax to whatever the fuck it was telling.
>>
File: 1488173304835s.jpg (4KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1488173304835s.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
>>375953058
>visit this place in the mission
>WHOA cool mission!
>i wanna go back there in free roam and see what cool stuff is there!
>there might be guards!
>there might be items!
>there might be SECRETS!
>go there in free roam
>the entrance is crumbled off
>mfw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.