[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse Now Official Reveal Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: five.jpg (673KB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
five.jpg
673KB, 3840x2400px
>Upcoming FPS game based on Vietnam war
>More than a FPS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txjXznT4Z4A
>>
>>375951146
>8 views

you shilling OP?
>>
>>375951146

Oh shit so this is still being made. Fantastic. I really hope this turns out to be at least as good as the film.
>>
File: 1471164084282.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1471164084282.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>375951146
Isn't this the game that failed it's modestly-priced kickstarter, then went for a crowdfunding scheme on it's own website with a goal of $5mil USD?
And they -somehow- got about $300k in the first day, despite no one being interested in it in the slightest?

>>375951778
Shill harder, because you're not going to get anywhere with subtlety.
>>
>>375951146

fuck you and your shit fake game
>>
>>375952131

>No one

I'm interested in it retard. Fuck off.

Apocalypse Now was a goat film and would make a good game setting.
>>
>>375952938
fuck you, retard

these are incompetent devs - if they are devs at all

they are only showing off shitty animations

play Far Cry 2 or Spec Ops The Line to get your Heart of Darkness fix, because this piece of shit sure ain't gonna provide it for you
>>
>>375953236

How do you even know that faggot? I've already played Spec Ops and enjoyed it, but I want some actual Vietkino for once in vidya.

Fucks sake I even enjoyed Blops 1 for it's Vietnam missions.
>>
>>375951146
Wasn't this cancelled or something.
>>
>>375954662

Nah the kikestarter didn't look like it was gonna make it's funding so they cancelled that and just set up a donation website.

I'm glad it's still going, from what I've read it sounds interesting and I already love the film. A game with the same atmosphere would be goat.

I mean, lets not joke here, there is no doubt that if this game ever gets released it's gonna be clunky as fuck, and possibly even unfinished in a lot of parts. But it also has the potential to be the next VtMB-like super atmospheric non standard RPG.
>>
>tfw no The Thin Red Line game with perfect grass physics
>>
>>375955391

>tfw

Good though mate. Thin Red Line is a god tier war film.

>that long build up to the eventual battle scene
>that fight in the long grass
>all those artistic, colorful and beautiful shots of the paradise they are in during all the fighting and hell of war
>>
>>375956037
>>Good though mate.

Good taste though mate*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.