[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is THAT!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 8769.png (1MB, 1267x547px) Image search: [Google]
8769.png
1MB, 1267x547px
What the fuck is THAT!?
>>
a new member to the GB family
>>
Better than Female Dan. As if one Dan wasn't bad enough already.
>>
File: 6547.png (372KB, 529x441px) Image search: [Google]
6547.png
372KB, 529x441px
>Our website focuses on personality and comedic-driven game coverage.
>I got just the man in mind!
>>
Not really feeling this new guy. More worried about the woman, though.
>>
>>375951683
Why? It's not like East can get any more unwatchable.
>>
>>375951029

he looks like a frenchie and is about to do that hon hon hon laugh the french don't actually do but the brits do to caricature the french
>>
>>375951683
I never even bother trying to watch GBE.

Alex makes it impossible for me to join. He never shuts up with his garbage humor. Plus while I like Vinny and Dan, they don't have chemistry.

Ryan's dead. Drew's gone. Mary never stops by anymore. Dan was good but went to GBE and may as well be dead. Vinny moved to GBE and also may as well be dead.

That leaves someone like me to try and enjoy Jeff, Brad, occasionally Rorie (unintentionally hilarious sometimes). Not really worth even checking in.
>>
>>375951981
Eh, I'll still tune in for them at E3.
>>
>>375951029
they shouldve got kessler when they had the chance
>>
>>375951981
>>375951783
normalizing alex's antics isn't good
he's cancer. and needs to be expunged from giantbomb, only then we can get rid of the SJW shit fest that is forcing vinny to hire females
>>
Giant Bomb will never produce anything as good as the Persona 4 endurance run ever again so why even bother with them.
>>
>>375952059
who would honestly do that after that sony e3 conference where t hey shat all over literally the best reveals in E3 history

then sat there guzzling microsoft's cock for 50% of an e3 selling a scorpio
>>
>>375952119
OP here

Fuck off back to pol.

>Hire 10 men and 1 women
>OMG SJW FEMINISTS THE JOOS STRIKE AGAIN!

Actual cancer.
>>
>>375952119
The SJW shit is only a half of the problem with East. Dan is retarded and unbearable.
Alex and Dan are the one-two-punch combination that ensures GBE is shit. And now we're adding a third punch with She-Dan.
>>
who /stoppedwatchingamonthafterRyandied/ here?
>>
I kinda enjoyed the new guy on the latest Bombcast. He seems distinct enough from the usual guests and added wit to the conversation.
>>
This weeks bombcast was actually listenable for once. Someone actually dared talking about P5 in Jeff's presence even though mostly what he had to say was babbys first SMT game nitpicks and Brad regurgitating what he read on Twitter since he can't form his own opinion even if his life depended on it.
>>
>>375952220
I was 100% in tune with them, though. I really couldn't give less of a shit about that Zombie shooter. What was it called again? End of Days? Never gave a fuck about God of War either. Honestly, the only thing I remember watching and caring about from that conference was the new David Cage game, which will no doubt be another hilarious masterpiece.
>>
>>375951029
ur dad
>>
>>375952332
nah if yhou think its gonna stop at SJW rants during GOTY podcasts about white supremacists and forcing bias in staff hires you dont know sjws well, its never going to stop and its just going to get worse from here, he's effectively restructured the website for his own ends by forcing hires
>>
>>375953376
I blame that more on Patrick
>>
>>375953423
Sure Patrick brought these fuckers in but Austin didn't help. And now for some reason Alex the goat thinks his opinions matter so while he tweets his antifa garbage, I'm sure that's bringing in more sjws. GB should've been shut down when Ryan died
>>
>>375951029
It's Big Ben, the intern that Ryan was super fond of in part because he is big.

>>375951090
Returning member..
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.