[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1465295391360.jpg (27KB, 750x307px) Image search: [Google]
1465295391360.jpg
27KB, 750x307px
Why is this allowed?
>>
Nintendo. They overcharge for everything.
>>
>>375949048

IT'S OK WHEN
>>
>Why is this allowed?
Because people buy their shitty garbage and praise it so they try something even more Jewish to test the waters of stealing more of your money. And if the fish bite, they set up to try and steal even more.
>>
>>375949048
Did you enjoy Star Wars Battlefront?
>>
>>375949048
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is DLC Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From E-store Like Nigga Close Your 3DS Haha

>>375949160
ISIS DOES IT
>>
It's okay for the Fire Emblem series to go crazy with the DLC now because people are willing to pay for it.

But you think they'd tone it down with this one because of its lack of waifu pandering.
>>
File: Tharja.jpg (439KB, 675x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Tharja.jpg
439KB, 675x1035px
>>375949048
Because Fire Emblem fans pay for it. Did you all forget how much DLC Awakening and Fates had?
>>
>>375949420
They did tone it down.

Awakening
>25 DLC Maps for $53, $2.12 average

Echoes
>22 DLC Maps for $45, $2.05 average

People are just flipping out because this is the first time you could buy all the DLC up front.
>>
>>375949226
I've always been under the impression that complaining online before it comes out, buying it anyway, and then vehemently defending the practice is enough to get companies to change their ways. Is that wrong?
>>
>tfw it was only a couple of years ago when Nintendobros bragged about the complete Nintendo experience
>tfw Nintendo now fully embraces the Jewry with Amiibos and DLCs.
>>
>>375949657
>Amiibos

This. If you're complaining about this and you've ever bought one of those retarded on-toy dlcs, you should seriously shoot yourself in the face. Because there's still no more Jewy practice in the history of all video gaming than Amiibos/Skylanders/Infinity/Dimensions/etc.
>>
>>375949551
This desu
You don't even need any of the DLC, it's mostly just extra "fan service" bullshit, some OP classes that the game does not need, some grindan maps that make the game trivial, and a few extra story maps that might or might not be worth your time if you like the characters. It's no different in echos.
>>
Because stupid fucking retarded mongoloid nintenniggers that lap up whatever diarrhea nintendo shits in their plate just because its nintendo.
>>
>>375949048
to be fair, I think they were using a lot of money to make this new remake

it has a lot of 3d model of world, animations and well made transitions from 2d to 3d for typical non main line FE games
>>
File: zehahahahahaha.png (244KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
zehahahahahaha.png
244KB, 557x605px
>>375949048
>mfw going to pirate it all
>>
File: 1491348815629.png (26KB, 373x361px) Image search: [Google]
1491348815629.png
26KB, 373x361px
>>375950694
And yet the maps are still utter shit.
>>
>Half of a controller costs $40 dollarydoos
>The entire one costs $70 - $100 depending on where you live

B-B-B-But HD rumble!!
>>
>>375950694
>to be fair

I am so incredibly sick of nintendofags trying to justify this shit.
>>
The problem isn't there being expensive dr9ves of dlc, it's that stuff that should've been uncluded in the base game is here this time round in particular.

I'm talking about the overclasses and the 4 map story dlc with supports exclusive to it. Nintendo can charge whatever for the p2w free exp/items/gold ones.
>>
Don't forget the amiibo-exclusive dungeon for $25!
>>
>>375951510
wtf. you don't deserve to play video games thief
>>
Dlc.cia
>>
Its okay as long as the DLC has more content than the game itself.
>>
From what I can gather they overprice the DLC shit not intending on a high attach rate.

They are trying to get people who are "whales" who not only buy the game but all of the microtransactions and DLC.

Mobile games are built around not making money from the normal users, but that 1% who spends hundreds of dollars on it.

A game like Fire Emblem heroes isn't for the run of the mill consumer, its for that guy who posts him streaming summoning characters each night dropping $40 each time new characters are released.
>>
People bought the shitty Awakening and Fates DLC
>>
>>375949048

I'm glad. Nintendon'ts need to learn the hard way.
>>
>it's not even a hundred dollars

You DO know that you can afford this with less than a day's worth of wages, right? You're not poor, arte you?
>>
This is only an issue with people who haven't hacked their 3ds yet. you have hacked yours haven't you anon?
>>
>>375952257
I'd argue the over class dlcs are just straight up jewery though. I'm fairly certain chaoter 6 is intended to be done with at least a handful of units over classed but you have to pay 200yen/£1.50 or whatever for each one. Meaning even with the bundle you have to pay like 1500yen/£10+ just so all classes can go to the 3rd tier.
>>
>>375949048
They probably got the idea from Guild Wars 2
>>
>>375949048

But Sony's way worse with DLC. At least Nintendo's DLCs are always god-tier.
>>
>>375952925
Oh suuuuure cuz FE Fates DLC was amazing an 10/10
>>
>>375952153
I, too, will pirate this game and won't even play it desuYou can do nothing about it, fampai
>>
>>375953080
That doesnt even make sense you monkey
>>
>>375949048
Did it beat out Destiny?
>>
>>375953573
>He' doesn't pirate games he's never going to play
You're missing out
>>
File: 1492987098205.png (163KB, 232x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492987098205.png
163KB, 232x480px
>>375949048
>people will still buy it

idorts are the worst
>>
>>375949048

Because,

It's

Ok

When

Nintendo

Is

A

Fucking

Toddler
>>
>>375949048
Because fags will still buy it.
>>
File: 1490635624717.jpg (64KB, 620x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490635624717.jpg
64KB, 620x475px
>BOTW
>Locks costumes behind $15 figures that only get a handful released
>Removed features from the Wii U version so the Switch version looked better
>Expects you to pay $20 to give enemies regenerating health, disabling headshots, and map features that should have already been in the fucking game like the fucking breadcrumbsand Korok sensor
>Not to mention hiding the way to power up the master sword behind DLC (and it's still gonna fucking break in 10-15 hits)

>Blaster Master Zero
>$10 game
>Free update adds super fucking death mode where enemies get patterns and moves, can only be killed by specific weapons so you can't wave beam your way through the game, and fire a fast bullet at you on death
>Even changes your armor/tank color
>Extra characters coming out, one came out today, they're free during the week of their release
>Playing as Gunvolt changes the game and makes it feel like Gunvolt 1.5 or something, Ekoro will be the same way, and inevitably Beck when they shoehorn him in plus whatever other characters are coming

I loved Nintendo growing up but if you're incapable of admitting that they've gone full jew you have your head extremely deep up your own ass
>>
File: FEA dlc.png (78KB, 784x629px) Image search: [Google]
FEA dlc.png
78KB, 784x629px
>>375949048
How is this news now when Awakening did it too?
>>
I'll just pirate it
>>
>>375954454
>Comparing 2D indie garbage dlc to 3D AAA masterpiece dlc
???
>>
>>375954454
Pretty sure the enemies don't have new patterns in the Blaster Master Zero hard mode. Some can shoot through walls in the top down mode though, and several enemies also have up to 4 times as much health. The game also doesn't give you any sub weapons besides the starting ones.
>>
>>375950141
>OP classes
You need to reach level 20 to use them in first place
>>
>>375954454
Nintendos in a bit of a weird spot with amiibo since they want to have them function with games in some way but even something minor like a costume gets people all riled up in arms. They just can't win it seems.
>>
>>375950141
Good luck doing chapter 6 on hard without any over classes.
>>
Fates Map Pack 3 never.
>>
>>375954994
>being bad at awakening
OH
MY
FUCK
HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1462549558504.jpg (25KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1462549558504.jpg
25KB, 355x369px
>>375954906
>Majora's Mask is the Zelda everyone and their brother is constantly screaming about
>People have been dying for the Fierce Deity to be playable in some way
>Added the costume to Smash and Hyrule Warriors that made everyone lose their shit
>Costume is in BOTW but locked behind a figure that will INEVITABLY be controlled by scalpers considering pre-orders for amiibo sell out in seconds

I wonder why people are upset
>>
/v/ is the reason
all you underage faggots bought horse armor and cod map packs which opened the floodgates
>>
>>375954454
I don't want to be that guy, but holy shit the gamepad is cancer. Everything that's been attempted around it is bad. No, I don't want to keep looking down for dumb shit like inventory. Nor I want to actually switch to it to play a disgusting SF64 mockery. I'm glad it's gone because otherwise Nintendo would have made it mandatory, I just know it.
>>
>>375955154
You mean sold out in seconds. It went up yesterday.
>>
>>375954906
>They just can't win it seems.
Well, yes. Because it's a shitty idea that should never have been tried in the first place. It's DLC, but worse because it's tied to a McDonald's toy tier statue so there's a limited amount that you have to go out of your way to find and purchase.

At least there was no way for scalpers to buy out the entire stock of horse armor and sell it at jacked up prices.
>>
>>375955323
Its odd they don't offer the amiibo content as plain DLC as an alternative.
>>
>>375955154
But how is that any different to a limited edition version of a game? The game itself doesn't get affected.
>>
>>375949551
Can't you buy a Map Pack bundle that makes it cheaper? I'm legitimately asking because I don't remember.
>>
>>375955419
It's because they want to double dip at the expense of customers. They want to force people who would only buy games to start buying merchandise and they want to force the people that only buy merchandise (they absolutely exise, especially for Nintedo products) to decide they might as well get the games since they have dlc for it.
>>
For years the gaming industry has been pushing increasingly devious DLC practices. It started out as basically an evolution of expansion packs, but later moved to chopping an otherwise full game into game + DLC, on-disc DLC, DLC cosmetics, DLC unlocks, etc. Gamers have pumped thousands of dollars into these bad DLC practices in the past handful of years. You, /v/ and gamers in general, have sent the signal to Nintendo that this bullshit works. You have voted with your wallets, and Nintendo is merely walking towards the same money stream that everyone else is fishing from.
>>
>>375955813
I really doubt many people buy games because they have a compatible amiibo for it. If anything, an equal or greater number of people will decide not buy the game if the amiibo is out of print and unlocks something they want.

The amiibo do sell to some people who already have the game or who were going to buy the game anyway though.
>>
>>375954994
>Dread fighter cycle to cap every stat
>Reclass everyone into Bow Knight
and that's assuming you're so retarded you weren't to just blow through Grima normally
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.