[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you enjoying your switch? Discuss what you like and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 50

Are you enjoying your switch?

Discuss what you like and don't like. What you want to see in the future for this home console
>>
>>375947254
The one thing I don't like is how the joy cons bend a bit when pressing down in handheld mode
>>
>>375947254
Yes, I like it.

Some negatives:
>Have to go up to the console to turn it off (minor gripe)
>Dock is just bad, surely they could have went with a better design. Doesn't bend or scratch my Switch but it's just cheap plastic and kinda dumb, open top too so dust will go in

Anyway above all I'm looking forward to a Monster Hunter announcement, but I am also very excited for SM Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2 and ARMS.

Would love a proper new Mario Strikers or Mario Golf as well.
>>
>>375947791
Are you trying to say your joycon are wiggling in the slots? I think mine do that, but only slightly.
>>
I hate it. Joycon sucks ass and actually using it as a portable console is fucking stupid due to how heavy it is.
It sits on its dock 24/7 and I had to spend 70€ for a gamepad that doesn't suck.
Really disappointed with the in-game performance in BotW as well.
>>
>>375948104
I just tuck the dock away in a drawer when I'm done. I have no place for it in my current setup where it will look good, so it just sits with the front facing away from me behind my crt when I use it.
>>
>>375947254
I'm enjoying Zelda, but jesus fuck why do these piece of shit joycons hiccup/disconnect so frequently?! It's absolutely unacceptable, I am close to the docked switch and if you're going to charge 80 goddamn dollars at least have controllers that work
>>
>>375948270
Really? The latest patch made it run at pretty much stable 30fps 99% of the time if not more.

>>375948438
I don't think that is meant to happen dude, at least it never happens to me. Send them in for repair, you might get a free gift and a 5 bucks eshop code as an apology too
>>
>>375948270

My brother owns a Switch, when I tried it the one thing that really stood out was how heavy and unwieldy it was with the joycons attached., plus like you said, the in-game performance of Zelda leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
>>375947254
gimme pokemon gen 8 and metroid and i'll buy one.
>>
>>375947254
Yeah it's pretty great, the whole hybrid concept is really unique (inb4 Vita) but I mostly use it as a handheld; it's extremely versatile in that respect.
What I like:
>How nice it feels to play with it in your hands
>Zelda, probably the best open world adventure I've played
>Fast RMX is awesome
What I dislike:
>Having no internet browser despite clearly having things like a Facebook UI in place
>Paid Wi-Fi subscriptions, that doesn't bode well
>Having to wait before the other major games come out
>The dock is horrible, the one time I used it it left a small scratch (albeit a superficial surface one) next to the charging port
>Sleep mode having an icon but no automatic shutting down
>The rumble paks sound really fucking violent at times, it's almost like they're damaging the console
What I want in the future:
>Pokemon Stars
>>
>>375948270
>actually using it as a portable console is fucking stupid due to how heavy it is.
It's literally not even heavy though. Lift more you fucking spaghetti arm nigger.
>>
>>375948801
>Metroid
>Nintendo giving a shit about its fan base
kek
>>
>>375947254
no i refunded it
>>
File: case examples.jpg (349KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
case examples.jpg
349KB, 1632x918px
>>375947254
/gd/ fag here, those boxes' spines are fucking ugly.

(Assuming) when the Switch actually has a bunch of games , seeing that shit in a store will be a mess.
There's like nothing to differentiate the games apart from the typeface.

I'm not saying pic related is better, but fuck, they could have picked something better and easier on the eyes than white on bright ass red.
Plus it looks cheap as fuck, like some shitty bootleg copies.
>>
>>375948686
I feel like I've heard that is a common issue with a ton of Joycons, specifically the left one. And it happens with both sets of joycons I have
>>
The artificial scarcity has turned me off from buying one since I literally cannt buy one anywhere. The switch is already pretty much forgotten anyways since everyone already beat BOTW and there is nothing to play until Christmas.

>inb4 splatoon or arms

I'm not 5 years old
>>
>>375947254
First time seeing the switch box spines, are they actually all red? That's pretty sick.
>>375949063
Nah, them being uniform looks better.
>seeing that shit in a store
when's the last time you went to a store? they display the front, not the spines.
>>
File: 1469184001735.jpg (48KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
1469184001735.jpg
48KB, 478x478px
>>375948270
>using it as a portable console is fucking stupid due to how heavy it is.

>Switch: 297 grams
>Left Joycon: 49 grams
>Right Joycon: 52 grams
>A total of 398 grams (14.039 ounces)
>About 5 ounces heavier than a PCH-1000 Vita

I recommend these, anon.
>>
Joy cons work fine for me. Only issue I've had is undocking in Mario kart. I have to close the game and open it to get them to work. They won't respond other than the home screen button. So I have to go to home and restart the game
>>
>>375948139
It's probably within limits, but until I'm able to try out another system I'm gonna be autistic about it. Id get another pair of Joycons too but I'm waiting for the damn neon ones to come in stock
>>
>>375948270
it's called a gym, fattie
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>375947254
>physical copies of a that shovelware

why
>>
>>375949073
It's happened to me but i think the latest system update a few days ago fixed it...
>>
what i like:
- the screen is very nice and clear
- the "wii" theme is gone, nice new menu and sounds
- miis have more customisation
- you don't absolutely need a mii like older systems
- joycons are nice, joycon controller is actually pretty decent
- botw and mk8d play amazingly, also make decent use of the hd rumble
- great first year lineup, a lot of games i'm interested in
what i don't like:
- the screen is very weak, could scratch very easily
- the back of the console gets greasy and fingerprinty very easily. after playing for 5 minutes you'll have minor stains on it
- the online connection is garbage, sometimes very hard just to get into one game of mario kart
- miiverse is gone. this is good and bad. it was a really nice thing but it was also cancer. anyway, why remove it
- the dock is fucking atrocious, like the worst thing nintendo has ever designed after the virtual boy. there's no padding or anything you have to just cram it in there and hope it doesn't ruin your expensive new console
>>
>>375949527
>I'm waiting for the damn neon ones to come in stock.

This, I'm trying to get some red ones so I can reserve the grey ones for PC use.
>>
File: images.jpg (86KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
86KB, 717x900px
>>375949387
>over 50% heavier than the previous heaviest handheld

I recommend this, anon
>>
File: vidya-reggie-retard.jpg (9KB, 280x338px) Image search: [Google]
vidya-reggie-retard.jpg
9KB, 280x338px
>>375947254
awful taste in games, anon. Only game worth owning is BOTW.
>>
>>375949730
Great First Year Lineup? Are you serious?
>>
>>375949730
> the online connection is garbage, sometimes very hard just to get into one game of mario kart
Consider getting a lan adapter, I use the same one I used on my wii and wiiu

>>375949927
He's right, though.
No console in ages has had a better first year lineup
>>
>>375949730
>- the screen is very nice and clear
why wouldn't you have this in any device by now?
>- the "wii" theme is gone, nice new menu and sounds
I'll give you this
>- miis have more customisation
Miis are still a cancer
>- you don't absolutely need a mii like older systems
Miis are still a cancer
>- joycons are nice, joycon controller is actually pretty decent
there isn't a d-pa on it and only way to charge it is to put in handheld more give ninty more money
>- botw and mk8d play amazingly, also make decent use of the hd rumble
amazing ports, and HD rumble isn't even noticable in most cases
>- great first year lineup, a lot of games i'm interested in
those dates are all TBD
>>
File: IMG_2968.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>375947254
>got a Switch on Amazon for Mario Kart
>for some reason, they sent me a European model (pic related)
>having fun unlocking karts in Grand Prix
>but the left JoyCon occasionally stops responding
>call Nintendo to have it fixed
>because of the EU model, the customer service guy on the phone was confused, but his supervisor agreed to have a repair set up
>after I sent my JoyCon off, I start playing MK with one JoyCon
>now the right stick stops responding as well
>buttons and stick keep disconnecting or lagging out every couple of minutes

The game is good, but I cant say the same about the quality of the console itself.
>>
>>375948949
It's like 15% heavier than a 3DS XL with the joycon attached.
>>
>>375949971
Other consoles having shitty first year lineups doesn't magically make the Switch's great. It can't even compare with the Wii's first year lineup, let alone the Gamecube's.
>>
>>375950103
>>for some reason, they sent me a European model (pic related)
region free so this time they can freely move stock where it's needed
>>
>>375949729
well it's definitely still happening for some people unfortunately, as of this afternoon
>>
>>375950178
nah
>>
>>375950178
>B-B-B-But the Wii U didn't even get good games until its 3rd year, so that makes it ok for the Switch now too.

Such disbelief. They rushed the Switch out.
>>
Bomberman R is on sale for $40 at Best buy.

Should I pick up the Binding of Isaac 1st edition or Bomberman?
>>
File: repair.jpg (914KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
repair.jpg
914KB, 1800x1274px
>>375950103
German here, I bought a launch one as well.
Sent the joy-con set in for repair while playing with my pro controller, got this back (not pictures a letter with a nice sorry and thank you note with a 5€ eshop code)

and the joycons are perfect now
>>
>>375950292
Fuck off
>>375950328
You're replying to the wrong guy dumbass, I'm saying the Switch's lineup this year is inferior to what the Gamecube and Wii got in their first years
>>
>>375950139
ok
>>
>>375950389
Neither. Puyo Puyo Tetris all the way.

I guess Bomberman if it has to be one of those.
>>
I have to say the whole payed online thing really pisses me off. If they were going to deliver an equivalent quality to XBL/PSN, then I wouldn't really care. But to charge for online when they clearly don't give a single shit about online quality and have such a clear disconnect with what people want? If Mario Kart's online is anything like what's going to come I'm worried. Other than the glaring things like FRIEND CODES, no proper voice chat, invite system broken as hell, but even small things that are still so basic, like accepting payment options other than Visa/Mastercard, or not gimping themselves with less than 32 GB storage so downloadable games will always be an afterthought. They could PRINT money if they made the Switch an excellent virtual console, but they never will
>>
>>375950432
dude, the lineup is great. It has literally the best game of all time as a LAUNCH title lol
>>
>>375950525
>BotWfags
Not even once
>>
>>375950503
mommy won't let you borrow her credit card?
>>
>>375949971
It's huge launch title was launched along side the previous console, with little improvement seen in the newer console. The only other good game out right now that you can physically buy is yet again, another port from the previous console. Sure it has some more bells and whistles and is a great game in general.

But for someone who has the Wii-U. I have zero reason to get one. The first AAA exclusive for the system is a Splatoon title. If it's not a port of the old one for Wii-U as well.

Then at the end of the year. We'll get a Mario game. Hopefully which is good. But I have my reservations.
>>
>>375950425
Hmm I should do that, because both of my joycon sets the left one has mini disconnects which drive me crazy
>>
>>375950595
not an argument lol
>>
It's my dream handheld. I still can't quite believe Nintendo decided to go and make what feels like a Vita successor rather than a 3DS one, but I'm happy. As for games I've got so far:

- Zelda Breath of the Wild: amazing masterpiece, it's not often that a game comes around that I can't put down until I've seen every little thing it has to offer. I even got all Korok Seeds, exploring this Hyrule is just that fun to me;

- Snipperclips: cute concept, but too pricey for what it has to offer. Still, a friend came over to my house for a couple days, we got it and played it all, had great fun so I don't regret it;

- Snake Pass: really nice surprise, I know a lot of people can't wrap themselves around the controls, but after a few frustrating moment I learned to make it work and really liked it. I got everything and now I'm waiting for the Time Attack mode to drop;

- Super Bomberman R: haven't had the time to play this one much yet, but Bomberman is always fun and this seemed no different. I got it by chance just a day before the framerate-improving patch was released, which is nice. I think another patch just went up too;

- I am Setsuna: what I'm mostly playing right now. Pretty limited jrpg and it makes Bravely Default feel like an AAA-budget title by comparison, but the fact that I love playing jrpgs on handhelds, the soundtrack, the Chrono Trigger combat and the character designs are keeping me going, I'm up to meeting Julienne;

- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: a no-brainer even though I already have it on Wii U.
I didn't have the chance to play it online much back then so I'm remedying it now. Plus holy fuck it's HD Mario Kart on a portable;

- Puyo Puyo Tetris: just got it, haven't played it much either but I love both puzzle games involved so I couldn't help myself. I hope fusion mode is fun;

- Kamiko: extremely small title but also very fun and replayable for speedrunning, unlike Snipperclips I think I got my money's worth. Yamato is my pixel waifu;
>>
>>375950389
Neither. Are you really that wasteful?
>>
>>375950603
Nigger please, I'm just saying it's stupid to assume that adults don't use American Express or Discover cards as their primary cards. And good job ignoring the rest of the post if that's the best point you can shitpost about
>>
>>375950771
>the reason Switchfags are so irritating is because they're actually just Vitafags
It all makes sense now
>>
>>375950805
>muh adults

if you can't qualify for a Visa *OR* MC then do you really count as an adult?
>>
File: 1489331997588.png (311KB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489331997588.png
311KB, 928x960px
The Switch is basically the Vita 2.0

It is a more powerful Vita with a better screen, Nintendo exclusives, the ability to plug it into your TV without any extra accessory and without proprietary memory cards.

How does that sound? Pretty good, eh?
>>
>>375950771
Another one I have which didn't fit into the character limit:

- Wonder Boy and the Dragon's Trap: I honestly can't remember if I played this game when I was very little or a similar title, I have very faint memories of something like it. Still, I've just started this and I love the real-time switching between new and retro graphics and sounds. All remakes of this kind should have it.
>>
>>375950869
>PRIMARY cards
it's okay, reading comprehension is hard anon
also anyone who has an amex would have no problem qualifying for a visa/mc. jesus what a child
>>
>>375950846
Is it really a Vita if it has actual support, Nintendo games and (already) decent variety? Plus I had and I still have a 3DS, I love it but I was really ready to move on from such low-res screens.
>>
>The Switch has been getting a lot of Neo Geo games
What are you up to, SNK?
>>
>>375948104
>have to go up to console to turn it off
Do people really turn their system off?
I just keep mine in sleep mode
>>
>>375951069
Apparently only letting it sleep can cause some issues if you do it for too long with the connection
At least restart it every few days
>>
File: IMG_20170504_220624835.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_220624835.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>375950103
>for some reason, they sent me a European model (pic related)
That's funny, in EU you get japanese consoles
>>
>>375951007
do you even know how credit cards work, kid?
>>
>>375947254
Got a Switch together with BotW, Puyo Tetris, Blaster Master, Snipperclips and a nice tripod stand.

I don't like how the joycons feels based of the bad reach of the shoulder buttons. The bottom just needs more flesh to put my palms on it.
They should update their eshop with anything they have or just internationally merge their sortiment so that people don't resort to just create an EU/US/JP profile in order to access it separately.
>>
>>375950921
The vita had an OLED screen. The switch's screen is dogshit compared to it.
>>
>>375947254
Just sent my joy con in for repair

Couldn't replicate the fault at all until multiplayer Mario Kart on Monday, what a shitty break
>>
>>375951217
As someone who has both a Vita and a Switch I can tell you that the Switch screen is a lot more beautiful
>>
>>375951141
well they're all made in china at the end of the day
>>
>>375951262
boycott the Switch!!!! More american factories!!!!
>>
I like it as a system itself. The "pocket-ability" of it and the 2 hour battery life are a small price to pay for me to bring full games with me. If I'm on an adventure, I likely will have my backpack and will likely find a power outlet frequently enough. I like the mini controllers idea for easy multiplayer, I like how everything is focused purely on games and the shut down and pick right back up nature of it. It just needs games now. Puyo Puyo Tetris and Binding of Isaac will keep me occupied a little bit, and Mario Kart 8 is great but mostly for people who didn't have the original. ARMS needs to turn out good and I have my worries about it, and Splatoon 2 is still a ways away.
>>
>>375951217
A screen so amazing Sony ditched it the first chance they got.
>>
>>375951262
CHINA
>>
>>375951226
Huh me too.
Bought a Switch day one, everything works perfectly.
Bought Mario Kart and then all of a suden my right joycon breaks.
>>
>>375951362
CHAI-NAH
>>
File: 1489664366946.jpg (29KB, 267x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489664366946.jpg
29KB, 267x338px
>tfw want Has Been Heroes and Binding of Isaac physical but a britfag
>>
Nah wii is better https://youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
>>
>>375947791
There's always going to be a slight amount of wiggle. There's a way to completely remove that give though, look up youtube videos on using electrical tape.
>>
>>375950779>
>375950494

I feel like Binding of Isaac is a perfect fit for the Switch console. Is that so wrong?
>>
>tfw played so much of Binding of Isaac on my PS4 and Vita that I'm sick of it and don't want to play any more of it
>>
>>375948270
>>375948703
Is this real? People were complaining about how unwieldy the Gamepad was. Are people just slurping the Switch now?
>>
>>375947254
I am. Never played mario kart 8 before so I'm enjoying the fuck out of it now. Took a break with zelda though because I'm playing metal slug 3.
>>
>>375952009
It's the same for me with Cave Story. Might still get it when it's cheaper.
>>
>>375948438
I noticed the left joycon has weaker signal. Don't cover it too much. I was crouching and keeping it between my legs when playing and it fucked out on me.
>>
>>375951262
I guess it doesn't really matter with it being region-free anyway, but then why print the other countries' adresses on it, what's the point
>>
>>375948270
It's heavy? How weak are you dude?
>>
>>375952237
I've beaten the original free one back when it was a fan translated download. I'll probably pick it up because I forgot everything and am curious about all the new stuff, but hearing it won't launch with the coop but will just get patched with it later is really lame.
>>
>>375952289
>keeping it between my legs when playing
Remind me never to play local multiplayer on Switch with you.
>>
>>375948438
Mine haven't disconnected once. Looks like you need to get yours fixed.
>>
>>375949063
your pic is fucking worse
>>
>>375949730
>- the back of the console gets greasy and fingerprinty very easily. after playing for 5 minutes you'll have minor stains on it

Wash. Your fucking. Hands.

Why are you so greasy?
>>
>>375950178
>Other consoles having shitty first year lineups doesn't magically make the Switch's great

If we're doing comparisons then it quite literally does.
>>
>>375951536
I thought Has Been Heroes was released physically in Europe too.
>>
>>375947254
I'm enjoying it but there isn't much to play after you're done with Zelda and Mario Kart.
I wish virtual console arrives too, I would even like some PS3-era ports to play portable
>>
File: 1489174747685.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489174747685.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Are switch games forced to have their case spine red?
>>
>>375953023
>tfw Fast RMX existing means we'll NEVER EVER get a new F-Zero
>>
>>375948270
I don't even lift and i have zero issues using the switch as a portable. I haven't even unpacked my dock yet.
>>
>>375951923
$40 for a $20 download at most is too much.
>>
>>375947254
It's great.

Things I want:
Melee on the VC with ONLINE SUPPORT
Super Mario Sunshine HD
Super Mario 3D World port
>>
>>375953175
I actually already own it on PC. But I want the Switch version cause it's more comfy
>>
>>375950139
It's less than a goddamn pound. Do you even know how light that is?
>>
File: I hurt myself again.jpg (962KB, 1637x4047px) Image search: [Google]
I hurt myself again.jpg
962KB, 1637x4047px
>>375947254
literally this. not even shitposting.
I should stop buying Nintendo out of habit because I grew up with them and realise they are not the same company I used to love anymore.
>>
File: 1492257976171.png (31KB, 193x365px) Image search: [Google]
1492257976171.png
31KB, 193x365px
>>375953180
>Things I want:
>Melee

If Gamecube VC isn't made a thing by this E3, I want all Meleefags to shut up forever.
>>
>>375953079
Fast RMX is fantastic
>>
>>375953371
nice shitpost
>>
>>375949320
I still havent beat Zelda
>>
>>375953463
Yeah it's a good game but I still want a new F-Zero fuck
Oh well I'll just use my captain falcon mii in the proper car on Big Blue
>>
File: xmg962n3hmcy.png (15KB, 788x463px) Image search: [Google]
xmg962n3hmcy.png
15KB, 788x463px
>>375952061
It weighs considerably less than the Wii U gamepad.
>>
>>375953371
i haven't cringed this hard in a while
>>
>>375953371
It has MK8D now. I'm a multi-console fag though, I might take out MK8D every so often after I finish BoTW, Nintendo really needs to get more games for this machine, not just multiplayer games like ARMS and Splatoon 2 so I can have some fun on the go.
>>
>>375949927
It's the best first year lineup since the las 2 gens by far.
>>
>>375953813
Not in my opinion. Which means I no spendy the money. I own a Wii-U. I'm not going to be fooled twice.
>>
>>375947254
I wish the motion shit was gone it adds nothing except more cost.
>>
>>375954448
It's ok, everyone else seems to want to spend money on it considering it's selling out the moment new ones are produced
>>
>>375950691
>not an argument lol
xD
>>
>>375954831
Not in my area. You know what did sell out. The Nintendo Classic Console. Which Nintendo doesn't want to produce because they're afraid it will compete with the switch.
>>
>>375954936
They probably ran out of the leftover Wii nunchuck cables they were trying to get rid off.
>>
Its my sister's switch but i like to look at it
>>
>>375947254
Super Metroid Switch
Megaman & Roll 2 player coop platformer
Monster Hunter 5
Some kind of Souls esque game
Cyberpunk 2077
X-COM 3 Figs
Wild guns rearmed
>>
Where can I buy one? Living in Germany. No local shop has any in stock. It's not possible to order one from Italy where they are in stock.
>>
>>375956807
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nintendo-Switch-32-GB-Grau-/282460183530?hash=item41c3f05bea:g:FawAAOSw~y9ZC0BH
>>
>>375952734
Not that anon, but I get the same thing sometimes.

I wash my hands compulsively, very frequently, but my hands get warm when playing.
>>
>>375956807
Use a stock tracker, which will tell you who has it in stock, they come into stock every so often, got mine from the Nintendo UK Store a week ago so try your regional/EU online stores.
>>
>>375953051
Probably. Why is that an issue?
>>
>>375953774
every nintendodrone and their kids already played mk8 on wii u
>>
File: 1476255607896.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476255607896.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>375953371
I know this is bait, but:
>it took the PS4 almost two years to get ONE game
>it took the PS4 almost four years to start having worthwhile releases (mostly non-exclusive)
>Switch gets most likely this GOTY's game on release
Really pops your corn.
>>
>>375948270
What are you talking about its not even that heavy. Its the same weight as a kindle and if it bugs you that much just use the kickstand on the gamelan and hold the joycon then it becomes the lightest console ever sans game boy micro
>>
>>375947254
dont have one, its a toss up between a switch and the 2ds xl
>>
>>375959991
switch still doesnt have a single game released for it lol no games
>>
>>375959991
Have you ever heard of KNACK?
>>
>>375960610
...no
>>
No because I don't have one.

I dislike nintendo's complete inability to gauge demand on their products and how if you don't have a hot seller preordered the millisecond its announce then you're basically fucked out of getting one for a year because nintendo is also slow as fucking balls to restock.
>>
>>375960610
No, but I have heard of KNACK 2 BAYBEEEEEEE
>>
>>375959991
>console X and Y gets a game
>somehow its only Xs goty
hurr
>>
>>375959991
yeah but right now the PS4 has MORE games!!!
>>
>>375947254
>like
Switch
>dislike
lack of games
>>
>>375960792
it has a pretty good selection for a console that just came out.
>>
>>375960934
multiplats, ports and indie shit, oh wait, dont forget more kinect
>>
File: btfosony.png (10KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
btfosony.png
10KB, 640x614px
>>375959991
DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU KEK
>>
>>375949927
Easily

>BOTW
>Super Bomberman R
>Mario Oddysey
>Splatoon 2
>ARMS

This is an incredibly strong first year lineup. its not even an argument compared to the past 2 gens. Is there even 5 strong exclusives on the ps4 after 4 years?
>>
>>375961067
BOTW is literally GOTAYA, nobody bought a WiiU, and the portable form factor makes it more appealing to play multiplats with

Compare it to the rest of the generation where you literally had to wait an entire year for the whiff of something interesting
>>
>>375961301
sure, i literally had to wait 2 week for it to be available on pc, was not worth it
>>
>>375947254
Not buying one because I'm not a tool. Consoles are useless until their mid/end life support. At least the Wii U was retro-compatible, this shit has like 5 games on it and they are all ports.
>>
>>375954572
yeah lets just play splatoon without gyro
>>
File: sps.png (36KB, 682x540px) Image search: [Google]
sps.png
36KB, 682x540px
>>375961394
>emulated

lol fuck off, I can run it on my PC too, but it doesn't mean I want to
>>
>>375961552
well enjoy your $500 single multiplat machine i guess, i cant stop you
>>
Been digging it. The only thing that bugs me is the 3rd party line-up right now looks pretty weak and that if given the choice I'd rather have bought a dockless version.

BotW was pretty fun (but I honestly liked LBW better) and ran great outside of Hyrule Castle which went full slideshow at times. Just started Disgaea 5.
>>
Got the switch day one and enjoying it a LOT.
Its the console im playing the most, the home/portable factor plays a huge part into this.
Playing voez right now, anyone got it? Any hints and tips? im having a really hard time on doing anything on "special"difficulty.
>>
>>375947254
The switch raises a lot of questions imo about just how much people will pay for so little, if you promise bits and pieces of the full product as a breadcrumb trail over the course of months or even years.

this is the standard now, not just early access indie games, or early access AAA, now we have fucking Early Access consoles, half-upgrade consoles, for fucks sake the Switch is a goddamn Leapfrog toy, at the moment of its launch it actually had less features than a 3DS (browser, VC, camera, 3D slider, more).

and they want you to PAY for it! yearly! and the fact everyone is playing Mario Kart together right now is just because nintendo was gracious enough to grant switch users a "trial" period before the games start asking you to cough up for a Nintendo Membership.

i've seen many console launches come and go but this one, and the intensity with which it is defended, bothers me. even PS4 Pro doesn't get this kind of defensiveness.
>>
>>375961862
whoa there, you dont like skyrim or fifa 2012? you must be a faggot sony drone
>>
>>375961552
not with that cpu you aren't nigga
>>
>>375962043
get a job
>>
>>375950932
>Wonder Boy and the Dragon's Trap
>no physical release

Fuck this very much, i hate buying games on stores and i want a fucking cardridge for it.
Damn.
>>
>>375961868
nope, you are the only one playing this garbage
>>
>>375962131
>get a job
>buy a PS4
>make friends
>stop posting on 4chan
>>
>>375962109
wow CEMU sounds great
>>
>>375961252
Super Bomberman R is fucking shit.
>>
File: 1430258042742.gif (2MB, 446x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430258042742.gif
2MB, 446x720px
I LOVE my switch!
>>
>>375962231
are you poor or something? i thought switch owners were rich? how did you even get one if you are poor?
>>
>>375962365
I'm not poor
>>
>>375962152
I used to be like this until now, but I haven't had much trouble with the idea of getting stuff digitally on the Switch for some reason. Maybe because I'd rather not carry many carts around and having all on the system is convenient. It's also the first time I was able to get a 128 GB micro SD for a really low price so that may have been a factor too.
>>
>>375948104
Aren't you getting up anyway to charge your controllers?
>>
>>375962363
Do you though?
>>
>>375961252
>multiplat, emulated 2 weeks after release
>50 year old remake
>not released
>not released
>not released
wow so this is the power of the switch
>>
>>375962131
so you're fine with this? you're fine with PS5 coming out in 2018 and PS6 coming out in 2019, and PS7 also coming out in 2019? and so on?
>>
>>375962597
I ditched Sony after the PS3
>>
>>375949767
Well great it's not really a hand held.
You noodle armed fsggot
>>
>>375962682
but other consoles are going to get like that. you are gonna be buying a new damn machine every 6 months. the switch doesn't justify its existence, HD rumble is a back-of-the-box feature nobody actually cares
>>
>>375948989
How about you look at the sales of metroid
then shut the fuck up
>>
>>375962597
this is how smart phones and PC upgrades have been doing it for a while now mate.

It's only poor console babies that want their system to be the same weak shit for over half a decade.
>>
>>375962835
Are they really going to do that? At that point people might as well buy a PC.
>>
File: 1457252562129.png (31KB, 305x259px) Image search: [Google]
1457252562129.png
31KB, 305x259px
Anyone else's fan not speed up when the system gets hot after an hour or two? It only does right after I take it out of the dock.
>>
>>375962564
I do. Always been a portable and PC gamer and thought this would be a good time to get a console. Playing in bed is comfy as fuck, playing on tv is fun with multiplayer a I can get my bro round and play MK8.
>>
File: 1493599031850.jpg (44KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493599031850.jpg
44KB, 350x464px
>>375962835
MS has said that if they ever went down that route it would preserve BC, so yeah I could really care less
>>
>>375951069
>>375951140
there's a glitch in BotW that I experienced where if you leave it in Sleep Mode for too long, say over a week then Blood Moons start happening in the game at random times because of the memory
>>
what I like:
Power of a console in a handheld
Ability to do multiplayer in handheld mode
Great selection of launch window games, with what looks to be a steady flow of quality titles in the pipeline
Clean menus, interface doesn't feel toyish the way previous Nintendo consoles did

what I don't like:
shitty battery life
way too big for a handheld
No Bluetooth
Can't save credit card info

What I'd like to see:
More of the Wii U back catalog ported over. I and I imagine most Switch owners never had a Wii U, but I'd like a chance to play some of the games I missed.
A Switch XS (extra small). Something that can reasonably fit in your pocket the way a 3DS or Vita can, and with better battery life.
A dock that doesn't require sliding the unit in. Something more like a phone dock.
Virtual Console games
>>
>>375949320
There is no artificial scarcity.
They are paying extra to have these things shipped by air.
>>
>>375963101
Yeah, Switch does look really comfy.

I'll probably get one, just wish there were a few more games.
>>
No, because I still can't buy one
>>
>>375962835
and that HD rumble is lit af
>>
I played puyo puyo tetris with my mom
She liked it a lot and thought the controllers were cleverly designed, I think the same.
I like it a lot too, taking the game everywhere nonstop or just chilling in my couch is comfy.
>>
>>375963239
Hey you wanna know why it's too big for a handheld? Because it's not a fucking handheld
>>
>>375963116
they are lying because bc is literally their enemy, they dont want it and they wont make it, new xbox after scorpio will probably not be bc with first xbone
>>
>>375963798
yes it is. It's a handheld that you can hook up to your TV, but it's still a handheld at its core
>>
>>375963893
my laptop is a handheld too
>>
>>375963893
No sorry bro it isnt.
It is defined ad a home console by nintendo and is getting home console type gsmes.

It also violates standards of handhelds like the one you just mentioned
>>
>>375963951
no, a laptop is a portable PC. It's not designed to be used holding it in your hands. Hence the name laptop i.e. it rests on top of your lap. The switch is designed to be used in the hands (but also on a surface or docked and connected to the TV, hence the name Switch)
>>
>>375964097
Well, I use it primarily in handheld mode and thus for me it's a handheld.
>>
>>375964121
sorry bro, my surface pro is designed to be held in hands, its a handheld, my other android tablets are also handhelds
>>
>>375963807
>they dont want it

why not?
>>
>>375964403
a tablet isn't a laptop. Microsoft markets the Surface as the tablet that can replace your laptop, i.e. they're stating that it's not a laptop. Yes, I suppose you could say a tablet is a handheld computer.
>>
>>375964318
Guess what you can get fucked.
Don't judge something by standards it's not trying to attain.
Thst also the beauty of the hybrid system.
Still, you can get fucked
>>
File: 1493598525859.jpg (30KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1493598525859.jpg
30KB, 612x491px
>>375964535
...but surface is designed to be used as a tablet too
>>
>>375964535
it has a built in screen and attached controllers and is designed to be used in the hands, you know, just like every other handheld system. It's a handheld. One which can plug into a TV, but a handheld nonetheless. no need to get so angry over it
>>
>>375964530
its not a tablet, it also have a keyboard and desktop os, it can be whatever i want it to be, i guess ill call it the switch
>>
>>375947254
>Keeping the joycons attached in dock mode

You don't deserve a Switch.
>>
>>375964535
>held in the hand; especially : designed to be operated while being >held in the hand * handheld computers
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/handheld

in what way does the Switch not fit this definition?
>>
>>375951536
is Has Been Heroes any good? from what i saw it seemed pretty basic
>>
>>375963239
>A Switch XS (extra small). Something that can reasonably fit in your pocket the way a 3DS or Vita can, and with better battery life.
I don't really think that's possible.
>>
>>375964812
i guess surface pro is a console as well
>>
>>375964851
it's a good handheld game. Pretty fun to play in short bursts and I can see myself coming back to it for a while
>>
>>375964890
probably not yet, but in a few years when there are more power and heat efficient chips I imagine it will be. A Switch Pocket might not have detachable controllers, but you could still use two Pro controllers or joycons to do local multiplayer in tablet mode. We'll see if it happens or not, I'm just saying that's what I would like to see.
>>
>>375964724
Stupid people like you irk me. No flexibility of thought or reasoning ability.
Here is why it's not a hand held.
1. All handhelds have the controllers integrated into their form factor without exception.
2. Sharing a handheld screen is not a thing.
3. You cant connect other controllers to share said screen.
The only handheld to be designed to be connected to the TV from the start was the Sega nomad, but it also followed the other three rules.

>>375964676
The surface is a tablet full stop.
>>
Is there possibility for jailbreaking the switch in the future?
>>
>>375965193
all handhelds used to have a single screen until the DS came along. Adding a new feature doesn't make it not a handheld. Being designed to be used in the hands makes it a handheld.
>>
It's okay. Loved Zelda. Mario Kart 8 is supposed to be coming in the mail today.

I wish there were more games. Looking forward to whatever that new SMT game turns out to be.

Also, when's Monster Hunter? I've got a PS4 too so whatever platform it comes out on I'm fucking ready Capcom.
>>
>>375947254
>What you want to see in the future for this home console
Games. Why do we keep having these threads when there are no games out to discuss.
>>
>>375964812
You have to hold handhelds, but you never have to touch the switch.
You have that option.
>>
>>375965218
knowing nintendo? in few months
>>
>>375965297
You are a fucking moron who did not actually read.
The ds follows every one of the rules the switch violates
>>
>>375965338
Can I touch you instead?
>>
>>375965469
Are you a reasonably attractive woman?
>>
>>375965446
you're just making up your own definitions. Handheld means used in the hands. Switch is used in the hands. It's a handheld.
>>
>>375947254
>6 games in OP's image alone
So much for no games.
>>
>>375964851
The game is pretty great. It has plenty of depth, lots of replay from all the different heroes, spells, and items, and gets really challenging but not unfair besides a known bug or two that the devs are aware of.
My only complaints are the menu where you can see all the unlocked things is pretty bare bones and you can't see what weapon and spell your heroes start from the character select screen.
Just be sure to avoid the Charm spell like the plague because of a bug that can let enemies attack you from across the screen when it wears off.
>>
>>375965552
I'm reasonably attractive.
>>
>>375947254
lol nigger posts the entire switch library next to the switch and cuts it off to make an illusion like it has games. lololol
>>
>>375965580
You need to understand that that definition is to broad.
It defines nothing.

And like I said you have to with the switch you never have to touch the thing. That alone makes it not a true handheld
>>
>>375965582
>5 ports in OP's image alone
Fix'd
>>
>>375965193
is this literally the most ironic post on 4chan rn?
>>
>>375965756
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/handheld

designed to be used in the hands = handheld. Are you saying the Switch is not designed to be used in the hands?
>>
>>375965582
all of them are multiplats except for bomberman.
>>
File: skeptical.gif (484KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.gif
484KB, 300x225px
>>375965657
How about the woman part?
>>
>>375965864
You don't have to,ever
>>
File: 1491671654525.jpg (109KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1491671654525.jpg
109KB, 800x1011px
why is this piece of shit selling so well?
>>
>>375947254
>Has-Been Heroes
More like has been console amirite?
>>
>>375966043
you don't have to, but it's designed to be used that way.
>>
I'm enjoying my Switch. Currently, I have MK8D, Zelda, Bomberman, Isaac, and Puyo Puyo Tetris physically. and Blaster Master Zero, Shovel Knight, Fast RMX, SnipperClips, Kamiko, Tumbleseed, VOEZ and Graceful Explosion Machine digitally. On preorder, I have Cave Story and ARMS currently, both physical. Will also be getting Splatoon 2.

I like it. The Pro Controller is nice, docked mode works wonderfully, and playing games like VOEZ, Tumbleseed and PPT while in bed before I fall asleep is /comfy/
>>
never buying a switch and loving ittttt

really, what am i missing out on faggots, besides not giving money to shitendo
>>
>>375965108
Without detachable controllers, it might as well be called the Nintendo Handheld. I'm not saying it'd be necessarily bad, but not including vital components for it to be used docked defeats the whole point of calling it the Switch.
>>
>>375966090
No clearly not since you don't have to
>>
>>375966160
Nothing yet besides ports.
>>
Switch alright. Current thoughts on it;
>Not enough unique games right now, I honestly wouldn't recommend it unless you didn't buy a Wii U
>Seems redundant as a handheld since Nintendo is still pushing the 3DS line.
>The social aspect is probably what's getting it sales but because they're pushing the 3DS line I honestly would have preferred it just be a more powerful, gimmick-free console with the Pro Controller as the default controller
>Like any Nintendo console it's going to be god-tier once it gets homebrew going.

Puyo Puyo and MK8 online with friends is fun.
>>
>>375966049
its shiny and new.
>>
>>375966102
How good is Tumbleseed?
>>
File: KNEW YA MEMES SON.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
KNEW YA MEMES SON.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>375965791
>>375965868
ARE THOSE NOT VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>375966160
fun
>>
>>375966202
not really. even without the detachable controllers If you could still dock it to a TV or use it in tabletop mode with external controllers then you could still say it's "Switches"
>>
>>375966245
I don't want to argue about it anymore. I say it fits the definition since it can and is designed to be used in the hands, even if you choose not to.
>>
>>375966380
yeah but we played them years ago
>>
File: 1493408789206.png (249KB, 347x465px) Image search: [Google]
1493408789206.png
249KB, 347x465px
>>375947254
>Switch victims STILL pretending they got their moneys worth
>>
>>375966536
I have demo started that it doesn't.
You just dont like it.
You can fuck off if you like
>>
>>375947254
like: i can continue playing while taking a shit
dislike: first 2 consoles where defective.
>>
>>375966458
Having to buy the controllers separately is the problem. It'd be an additional $70 just to use its biggest feature, and it sure as hell wouldn't be that much cheaper than a standard Switch if at all.
>>
>>375966625
>wtf why are they liking that console?
>t-they must be p-pretending they like it
>>
>>375966774
You always have to buy controllers separately
70 is not even much considering the battery life and tech. Only 10 more then the ps4 and Xbox ones at launch
>>
>>375966774
I'm just saying that a pocktable Switch is what I would like. Perhaps I'm alone and Nintendo market research will know this and not consider such a product. Or perhaps they will find there is demand and they'll make one. We'll see. OP's question was what would you like to see, not what do you think Nintendo will do.
>>
>>375966791
>stuttering like a faggot
>>
>>375966295
Pretty fun. The mechanics are pretty simple, as you're just using the analog sticks to control the platform the seed is on, but the game is addicting. Nothing revolutionary whatsoever, but if you're looking for a title perfect for playing in 30 minute bursts, it's definitely a solid choice. Haven't had any performance issues and have only tried in handheld mode so far.
>>
I really need a JRPG on this thing right fucking now. Disgaea 5 is so far away and I am setsuna seems really boring.... sigh...
>>
>>375966542
Alright, so the Switch LITERALLY HAS VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>375966774
and the biggest feature is the games. The biggest feature of any console is the games. People aren't buying the switch for the detachable controllers. "The console is just a box people buy to play Mario" as Yamauchi used to say
>>
>>375948270
Jesus Christ get a grip.
>>
>>375967192
games that only 5yo havent already played
>>
>>375963951
Ah, so it's a terrible home console? I see.
>>
>>375967305
considering number of games id say its still better than switch
>>
>>375967210
Most people are buying it because it can play games on the TV or portable. Including detachable controllers is necessary to make use of both modes.
>>
>>375967286
You sound like you're 5 years old with how awful your shitposting is, kid. I haven't played any of those games.
>>
>>375967048
>posting like a faggot on 4chan
>>
Wait guys, is it impossible to get the normal joy con grip and not the charging one? Charging one seems inefficient since it has to be plugged in anyways / doesn't store a charge and it seems to have a see through plastic. That see through plastic just seems like an ugly clash that will drive me away.
>>
File: C5XIXQmWcAAJPM4.jpg (27KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
C5XIXQmWcAAJPM4.jpg
27KB, 600x471px
>>375967279
is this a pun
>>
Are the joycons useable by someone who doesn't have womans/japanese teeanger/twink femboy hands?
>>
>>375949639
As if the Switch has space to fit 5 games.
>>
it's pretty good

fuck tumbleseed though
>>
>>375967286
yeah man Metal Slug is all the rage with the under 5yo crowd
>>
>>375967493
looks like switch is your first console, was is a 12 birthday preset from your mom?
>>
File: fzirkj6apjvy.jpg (563KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fzirkj6apjvy.jpg
563KB, 2048x2048px
You did buy Metal Slug 3, right?
>>
>>375967483
I don't think so. Most people are buying it because they want to play Zelda. They want to play upcoming games like Mario Odyssey. They want the games. Features like detachable controllers might be a selling point, but if the games were bad people wouldn't be buying it.
>>
The library is really disappointing from the perspective of a Nintendo fan. I get if you didn't own a Wii U but if that's the case you're a fair weather fan at best.

Me and my bf tried playing MK8 with the single joycons in tabletop mode and decided not only is the screen too small to actually enjoy the game that way, but the joycons are borderline unusable when used as singles, especially in a game like MK8 that relies heavily on shoulder button use, since SL/SR are incredibly shitty and awkward to press. It effectively makes the system's entire prospect of being a multiplayer portable worthless since it doesn't seem like an enjoyable experience that way.

I'm still looking forward to Odyssey and it'll probably be when the system starts to feel like it has any real value at all
>>
>>375947254
I will once it gets hacked
>>
>>375967606
Tumbleseed is addictive as fuck but hard as shit. Finally getting good at making it to the 2nd area in one go, but those worms keep fucking me over. Fuck all the enemies that chase you.
>>
>>375967560
i have pretty large hands and they're relatively comfortable

not ideal and i prefer using the pro controller but if i'm playing some mario kart on the shitter they're perfectly serviceable
>>
>>375948270
Im 150 lbs and have never worked out my whole life, skinny as fuck. If the switch is too heavy for you then I suggest playing with your imagination.
>>
>>375967560
I have long fingers attached to Trump hands and the joycons work fine for me.
>>
>>375967560
I have big nigger hands and they work just fine.

They also fit great around your gfs neck because she is into that shit
>>
File: kimoi.png (240KB, 935x720px) Image search: [Google]
kimoi.png
240KB, 935x720px
>>375967637
Well first of all kid, I don't own a Switch yet. Second of all, I'm 24 and work 40 hours a week, my little underageb&.
>>
>>375967765
pretty much yeah

its hard as balls and makes me angry as hell but i cant stop playing it
>>
>>375967670
Few people would have bought it for Zelda if it was just to play it on the TV as that's what the Wii U already does.
>>
>>375967906
Who's going to buy a console that's EOL? If Zelda came out closer to Wii U launch perhaps more people would have bought one. People didn't buy a Wii U because the games weren't appealing to the masses. Nobody wanted Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. Nobody wanted Wonderful 101. Those games don't sell consoles. Total absence of 3rd party support was another issue, one which it doesn't look like the Switch will have.
>>
>>375967692
Did you use the wrist strap grips?
>>
>>375967578
I have Mr shifty, Snake Pass, Binding of Issac, Waku Waku 7, MK8D, Metal Slug, and the splatoon testfire all downloaded and still have space for more.
>>
File: IMG_7262.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7262.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>375953371
>Get Zelda
>Played it for maybe 25 or so hours. I cant find anywhere that tells me my playtime so I'm just guessing
>Beat all the main dungeons and did 50 shrines
>16% completion
>The rest of the game is just the other 70 or so shrines and finding the 10 billion korok seeds

Only a complete autist would tell me that having the main story of your game only make up 10% of it is good game design. Of all the shrines I did maybe 4 of them were actually good and I would say I had fun doing them
>>
>>375967765
>>375967883
I'm sad tumbleseed isn't catching on right away / is struggling to get high in the best sellers eshop chart. Why is it below jackbox party and games like has been heroes and mr. shifty managed to get higher.
fake edit: Just checked eshop and it passed Mr. Shifty and the jackbox party pack finally.
>>
>>375967840
So you have no excuse for not playing those games already. Congratulations on having the Switch be made for your casual kind, but some us actually want new games.
>>
>>375967578
bitch you can get a 128SD for $50, easy
>>
>>375948270
>as a portable console is fucking stupid due to how heavy it is.
>stupid due to how heavy it is
>Heavy

I wish retards that never actually held one could keep their autism in check so they could stop lying on the internet.
>>
>>375968136
its quickly gaining a reputation for being blisteringly hard

hell, i kinda begrudgingly enjoy it and i wouldn't recommend it to anybody that i like
>>
File: 1493730286204.png (95KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493730286204.png
95KB, 512x512px
>>375948270
>tfw your mom has to lift up your new laptop for you whenever you want to use it
why do those assholes make these things so fucking heavy?
>>
File: 1493559999019.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493559999019.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>375968124
>Only a complete autist would tell me that having the main story of your game only make up 10% of it is good game design
>>
File: video games.jpg (57KB, 1354x806px) Image search: [Google]
video games.jpg
57KB, 1354x806px
>>375968138
>The kid keeps shitposting
You must be a BR too.
>>
>>375950664
You should, is your baby, and if you are planing to stick with it for at least 2 years you won't want shit like that to happend while you play stuff like Xenoblade or Dark souls. It won't kill you not having the joycons for a few days.
>>
>>375968056
Yes, they didn't help the shoulder button problem. In fact I'm tempted to think they make it worse. They do make them slightly more comfortable to hold but it still leaves much to be desired
>>
I know most people complain "no games" but if you're not an indie hating elitist there are too many games desu. I have to tell myself I have enough games as is considering my free time. I'd love to try Isaac and Wonderboy though.
>>
>>375968124
The percentages are arbitrary.
Korok seeds count for a stupid percent.

To find your playtime click on your profile pic it give a rough estimate there. Of you want specific data you jave to turn on parental controls
>>
>>375968136
Has Been Heroes is good too and also deserves sales.
>>
>>375953371
Can a Nintendobro edit this image with Mario Kart 8 on the next panel? Then Arms, Splatoon 2, Mario Oddysea etc on then the last.
>>
>>375968315
>kid kid kid kid kid kid kid
Is there something you're trying to tell us, Anon? Way to prove my point with that image, though.
>>
>>375964754
The Switch is essentially a Tablet, but with the elements that make it an actual handheld console aka they joycons.
>>
File: 11396104-9804453765622694.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
11396104-9804453765622694.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>375968332
I used these for Mario Kart, and the big shoulder buttons on made it a lot more comfortable for single joycon use. They really aren't as portable though.
>>
>>375968720
Yes, kid. I'm trying to tell the thread you're a fucking underageb& and you're projecting hard as hell with posts like >>375967637. Did you know that some people haven't owned some games and consoles before? I didn't own a Wii U. Then again, I bet you didn't either, I heard that shit is hard to come by in Brasil.
>>
>>375968460
It's art style just turns me off. I've heard people really like it though and it just got a bad wrap for being hard / people not picking up on the controls.
>>
>>375967658
Is only 3? What the actual fuck SNK, I still have my Metal Slug collector eddition I got for 20$ on the Wii and it has fucking 1-6.

Why companies are so fucking greedy when a console is brand new.
>>
>>375967815
But I'm gay, and 6'5. I could slap your ass and sit on your couch and you're too much of a faggot to stop me, bitch boi.
>>
>>375968912
>more buzzwords
>b-but you're projecting!
Okay. You still haven't refuted my point.
>>
>>375968964
It's a fan made case.
>>
File: 1492137922112.png (220KB, 419x391px) Image search: [Google]
1492137922112.png
220KB, 419x391px
>>375969049
>fagposting
>>
File: 1483767294794.png (77KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1483767294794.png
77KB, 413x352px
>>375969049
>Buzzwords
Okay, you've demonstrated how new you are now. Lurk, or go back to whatever shithole you came from. Those are your options.
>>
>>375969162
>triggered redditor
>>375969212
>spew buzzwords like a newfag
N-No U! You're so asshurt, you still have completely forgotten you haven't refuted my point.
>>
>>375961252

>a simple port of Bomberman is considered a STRONG exclusive

You know the PS and Xbox stores have a decent range of classics available and no one is pathetic enough to name them as a fucking argument to buy a 2017 console.

>mk8 port

Oh yeah that game 95% of current Switch owners bought 3 years ago.

>arms

It's gonna flop you retard, in no way this game is an argument to support the Switch having a great lineup. It's catered to esport cancer which means it's feature-gimped and every demo was shit. A 7/10 game at most.

>Splatoon 2

More of the first game. Another exclusive experience for the Switch. Truly brings you back to the experimental and innovative days of the Gamecube.

Essentially has 0 game you can't play on another console except Arms and Mario, delusional fuck.
>>
>>375968945
I can understand not liking the art. It's really weird that the art style they used in the few cutscenes looks nice but then the in-game art for the same characters can be ugly.
Also, yeah, some reviewers shit on the game because they couldn't understand it and thought it was unfair despite not even making it halfway through the game. The game is actually surprisingly fair, but it can get very difficult to manage everything in the late stages if you don't formulate a strategy.
>>
File: 1491619922511.png (109KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491619922511.png
109KB, 550x550px
>>375969336
>>
File: tenor.gif (757KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
757KB, 244x220px
>>375968985
>>
File: xboxe.jpg (168KB, 1057x603px) Image search: [Google]
xboxe.jpg
168KB, 1057x603px
>>375969463
you know the PS and Xbox had literally nothing interesting in their library for the first year?
>>
File: 1338927994738.jpg (51KB, 365x345px) Image search: [Google]
1338927994738.jpg
51KB, 365x345px
>>375969510
>he's still replying
Thanks for the laugh today.
>>
>>375969463
Wow all your takes are bad...
>>
>>375969530
>pitch perfect 2
Gotta come out eventually, anon.
>>
I want Xenoblade 2
>>
>>375950139
Need a source I know for a fact it's lighter with joycons than a gamepad
>>
>>375969796
There is a graph earlier in the thread
>>
>>375948104
>mario strikers
>mario golf
Add naruto clash of ninja to that list.
>>
>>375969751
>knowing the movie
hell I thought it was workaholics or modern family.
>>
>>375952061
>>375952061
They must be literal children to complain about the weight, it's perfectly weighed for portable gaming.
>>
>>375960726

SUPER MARIO BROTHER 2 BABYYYYY
>>
>>375967658

How much did you pay for this fucktard? Those games have been packed in compilations at discounted prices for over a decade. Only nintenretards are going to overpay for a game you can finish in 40 minutes and has been available everyfuckingwhere.

This is the thing with nintentards, they like to pay to romanticize their lives. You're interested in showing off your boxed version of a retro game, not playing it. It was available everywhere before, you only want it since it now belongs to a culture of fanatics.
>>
>>375947254
>Are you enjoying your switch?
Yes
>Don't like
No wired controller option, at least not without shelling out $60 for the pro controller. Screw not having replaceable batteries.
>What I want
Same as everyone else, more games. Currently looking at Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2. Hoping for some good announcements come E3 time.
>People complaining about the weight
How weak are some of you? I'm a 125lb manlet and have no problems with it.
>>
File: ffffds.jpg (35KB, 497x474px) Image search: [Google]
ffffds.jpg
35KB, 497x474px
>>375970338
>fucktard
calm down, shit.
>>
>>375970362
Wait, why would you WANT replaceable bstteries?
>>
>>375970449
why wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1491951699942.png (294KB, 1361x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491951699942.png
294KB, 1361x479px
>>375953371
>>
>>375970557
I asked first.
The battery life in these is epic
>>
>>375970338
Well it's $8 for the download and then about $2 for the case plus whatever it cost to print the cover.
>>
>>375970449
To put them up my arse and supercharge myself.

No, seriously, why do you think?
>>
>>375947254
>shovelware
>flashgame
>shovelware
>port
when are you getting some games for your switch op?
>>
>>375970595
I don't hate the ps4 color scheme
>>
File: 1453942611861.png (631KB, 619x589px) Image search: [Google]
1453942611861.png
631KB, 619x589px
>contemplate on getting a Switch
>paycheck came in, so I decide to get one
>Switch is OoS
Fuck. How often do they restock? Bought PPT and Deluxe in advance so that I don't forget
>>
>>375948363
>I have no place for it in my current setup where it will look good
???????
>>
>>375969729

You know you sound braindead autistic from the syntax and wording of your post right ? That just makes me glad I don't have the same opinions as you.
>>
>>375970647
I don't fucking know.
That why I asked
>>
File: R.png (79KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
R.png
79KB, 299x168px
>>375970610
because batteries wear down?
>>
>>375947254
i really want one but man oh man i gotta slap myself like i already have a ton of fucking games, and this shit has 1 game
>>
>>375947254
>Just Dance
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you just trying to collect every Switch game for some reason?
>>
>>375970838
ummm back the fuck off!?!
>>
>>375963236
... Is this why I got 20 blood moons in the span of 3 minutes?
>>
>>375970753
About every week, but usually not in large numbers. There's probably a big shipment on some cargo ship in the Pacific.
>>
>>375970815
There is nothing wrong with that post.
Unlike your opinions
>>
File: 1493521059801.png (334KB, 681x431px) Image search: [Google]
1493521059801.png
334KB, 681x431px
>>375947254
Can you transfer save data to a different Switch system yet?

I really like the console and the potential game line up, but I hate the idea of not being able to transfer saves between systems.
>>
>>375970830
The next console will be out by then. This is not 2001
>>
File: IMG_20170504_180205.jpg (842KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_180205.jpg
842KB, 1944x2592px
I'm having fun. 180 hours into BotW, still have about 28 shrines left and about 700 Korok seeds, though I'm not sure if I'll collect them all.

I spent 16 hours on Friday or Saturday playing MK8D with you guys, (I was SendLewds aka who?) it was fun but now I have a numb spot on my thumb that has been there all week. I'll be seeing the doctor about it soon... I haven't played MK since Sunday now hoping my thumb would go back to normal.
>>
>>375971161
you would hope
>>
pros
>Joy-Cons are surprisingly comfortable on their own for local multiplayer
>speaking of which, LOCAL MULTIPLAYER! I've played a shitton of Puyo Puyo Tetris and MK8D splitscreen already
>it's a handheld, and I always love handhelds
>Zelda is pretty good, I don't love it as much as everyone else seems to but it's still a good game
>the line-up is looking promising for the first year

cons
>the eShop interface is complete trash right now
>everything about the dock, what the fuck Nintendo?
>I know it's a meme, but the kickstand could've been better built I feel (I've been using it a lot, it works, but it could be better)

Overall I'm liking it a lot so far.
>>
>>375971268
is lego city any good?
>>
>>375971050

Your post was essentially : "I can't come up with counter arguments to any of what he said so I'll stick my head in the sand, ignore reality and tell him his takes are bad."

It was autistic in essence.
>>
>>375971414
Solid 6-7/10. If you like collecting shit it's good.
>>
File: 61Ly9jIq-cL._SL1000_.jpg (76KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61Ly9jIq-cL._SL1000_.jpg
76KB, 1000x1000px
>>375971319
Try the Hori stand if you can find one. It's much better than the kickstand.
>>
>>375947254
I like it so far. I am not really one to bring vidyagames with me when I am out and about but I really like being able to pop it out of the dock and play in areas besides infront of my TV. What I dislike is the pricing of any type of extra controller. Also even though the single joycon turned sideways is awesome to have to simplified controllers they are really uncomfortable and awkward for games like Mario Kart where you need to keep a button held down and use the sL/sR buttons.

Honestly the biggest things I want in the future is a new Monster Hunter, previous zelda titles- preferably the HD remasters of WW and TP, and gamecube VC.
>>
>>375971597
Don't really see the point of it unless you don't have at TV. The stand is there because it is a portable system.
>>
>>375971463
You are ignoring reality.
No professional has the takes you do.
All you have is glib biaaed nonsense.
You arent worthy of any actual time spent on you
>>
>>375971512
that's disgusting
>>
>>375971727
>shit
oh u rite
>>
File: ness.png (19KB, 713x729px) Image search: [Google]
ness.png
19KB, 713x729px
>>375971823
yes! b8ed!!
>>
>>375947254
I like it.
Though the biggest problem with the system is the small library of games available at the moment. Though that problem is comkon with new consoles comimg out.
>>
>>375971689
It lets you charge while in tabletop mode and it has more angles to set it at which is useful if the surface you want to put it on is low. The wider footprint also makes it much easier to stand up on softer surfaces than the kickstand. In addition, the stand rather compact when folded up.
>>
>>375948270
>due to how heavy it is.

In all seriousness, you'd have to be literally disabled for that to be the case. It gets uncomfortable after a while if you're holding it above your head while laying down, but it's not heavy at all dude.
>>
>>375971701

Lmao your mind proccess is incredibly shallow. Braindead consumer, I'd tell you to kill yourself but that wouldn't make much difference. Pathetic hahaha.
>>
>>375949073
>>375952289
I only had connection problems when I walked a good 20 feet away and put the controller behind my back. If it's disconnecting in regular, unblocked conditions, shit's broke.
>>
>>375947254
I'm liking my switch a ton, but I have two gripes.

1. The WiFi is fucking unacceptably bad. Painfully slow speeds compared to similar devices at the same place in the house.

2. It's slightly bent, and I'm worried that it could cause problems later, but I doubt it's worth a refund/replacement.
>>
>>375949927

>zelda
>mario kart
>mario odyssey
>xenoblade 2
>disgaea 5
>splatoon 2
>fire emblem heroes
>arms

fuck you retard
>>
>>375969463
>Oh yeah that game 95% of current Switch owners bought 3 years ago.

lol 95% of current switch owners never had a pii poo
>>
>>375966049
What is this meme? The comics always make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>375972709

Wrong, its cattered to their core fanbase unlike the original Wii and their core fanbase buy everything they shit out.

Normies skipped Wii U, not the 50 autists on /v/ currently praising the Switch. Proof is that they even resort to the same arguments used when they defended the Wii U. "D-dream handheld d-dude I can play Mario Kart in my bed it's s-so c-comfy".
>>
>>375973059
People pretending to be people pretending to complain about consoles that they pretend to own.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.