[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What am I in for, lads?
>>
Fun. Its what got me into the EO series. Pretty easy if you spend a lot of time making perfect personas for everyone.
>>
>>375945543
EO with Persona characters.
>>
>>375945543
>Theodore is present in Q but the FeMc from Portable 3 isnt

What the FUCK
>>
>>375945543
A very easy EO game with great atmosphere.
>>
Underrated gem, imo. It's a decent blend of what makes EO good in the dungeon crawling department but with Persona inspired character progression systems and combat.

The fact that you can beat most fights without taking a scratch or even losing much SP and you get both back easily hurts the dungeon crawling somewhat, but if you enjoy both series you'll find both their strengths are represented, but it's a bit more Persona than EO.
>>
a wacky adventure of le protein dude and meat lady
>>
Da Man being (rightfully) top tier.
>>
>>375945543
shitty EO clone and fan-fiction tier writing.
>>
The Haunted House put me in a weird mood for a few days. The atmosphere just contrasts so much with the rest of the game.
>>
>>375945543
EO with Persona 3 and 4 characters being flanderized to an extreme.
>>
>>375948215
Hardly. The game was a slice of life which meant they needed Akihiko to be less of a buzzkill, but otherwise the characters came out pretty 1:1.
>>
>>375946076
>>375946150
>>375946289
>>375948075
>>375948215
What is EO, Etrian Odyssey?
>>
>>375948727
Yeah.
>>
>>375948145
Tell me more about this haunted house.
>>
>>375948559
PROTEINPROTEINPROTEIN
STEAKSTEAKSTEAK

Also

>what am I in for?
Impure Reach + Panic/Hamaon/Mudoon trivializing an otherwise fun labyrinth romp.
>>
>>375945543
Flanderization.
>>
>>375948941
Thats...two characters, out of a massive cast of how many? Hell, I actually argue that chie was barely different. In p4 her depth includes meat, besties with yukiko, and her future as a cop.
>>
>>375945543
Everyone has no personality
>>
>>375945543

Hey Brian
>>
>>375949146
Yes well its now all meat. Apparently Chie ate Yukiko or something
>>
its kind of boring. for the first time ever i actually managed to keep going and beat the first dungeon. i picked narukami first so i thought that whole thing where everyone from p3 comes in and helps was cool as shit, and i unlocked a bunch of crap then stopped playing. tired me out drawing the maps, then battling, drawing, then battling. at least naoto was really useful for the whole dungeon
>>
>>375945543
THIS CAROUSEL
>>
>>375949343
I- I'm going to buy Persona 5 tomorrow.
>>
I think Q is a fun game overall with some flaws. It's very easy to remove any sense of danger by spanning instakill moves in random battles and spamming status moves in boss fights. Some of the labrynth puzzles are retarded, especially in the haunted house. The 4th dungeon is exhausting to progress through but the final dungeon makes up for it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.