[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i play system shock 2 without playing system shock 1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Can i play system shock 2 without playing system shock 1?
>>
>>375945317
Yes, i did just that and it was great, just read some lore and guides though.
>>
>>375945317
just wait for remake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_i6I5N4o8
>>
>>375945317
Why wouldn't you play ss1?
>>
No
>>
Yes although you'll arguably enjoy it more after playing SS1. Not due to the story, but atmosphere and stuff.
>>
>>375945635

that pipe is way too clean and glossy
>>
>>375945635
Jesus fucking Christ that's literally the least satisfying melee combat I've ever seen. Fucking The Forest has better combat.
>>
>>375945635
Do they have a release date for that yet?
>>
>>375945317
SS2 is one of my favorite games and I've barely played the first one
>>
>>375946265
I like my pipe polished.
>>
File: diego1.gif (65KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
diego1.gif
65KB, 640x400px
>>375945859
I checked it out and it's at that spot of being so old it looks like abstract art.
>>
>>375946565
Once you get past "old game learning curve" its actually really fun
>>
>>375945317
Well nothing is stopping you but I personally believe that playing sequels without playing the original is retarded.
>>
>>375945317
You could, but the first one is a much better game so you shouldn't.
>>
>>375945317
Yes, I did without playing 1 and it became my favorite game of all time. Went back and played one later after I was hooked and could over look the age.
>>
You can, but you won't know the origin of SHODAN, the AI trying to kill you throughout the game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.