[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 Super Empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What's the word on this? Is it releasing today? Next Tuesday? Was it just a typo all along?
>>
>>375943743
I just picked up Super Star Wars PS4/Vita on sale. I didn't know Empire was coming, but I figured it would be.
>>
>>375943743
>>375944403
Looking into this further, it appears to have been a typo on the Star Wars site. It's just the first game on sale, and the second game hasn't been confirmed for a PSN release.
>>
>>375943743
Oh fuck they actually rereleased this series?

Good fucking God are you people in for a world of pain.
>>
>>375945240
I played all three back when they were originally released on the SNES. They can be quite challenging in an old-school way, but they're far from impossible.

The PSN version apparently fixes the SNES slowdown and adds save states and other fancy features. I assume Empire and Return will come out eventually.
>>
>>375945563
save states?

difficulty = gone
>>
>>375943743
>SUPER STAR The Empire Strikes Back WARS
>>
>>375945823
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>375943743
Neither Empire or Jedi are coming. Ever.
>>
>>375945563
>>375945823
>>375945902

The slowdown can be turned back on, and honestly you need it of you want to beat Super Star Wars without going insane.

The sand crawler boss becomes an insane dps race without his attacks slowing the game down.

It's much, much harder even with save states.

You could also just not use them. Never understood why people feel like they need to use features they feel ruin the game.
>>
>>375946770
Because reee casualization. I've seen people complain about it being in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn as well even though that game is hard as balls with super long maps.
>>
Why would you pay fucking money for this game when you can have it for free in seconds with emulation?
>>
>>375947486
>hard as balls
Nah, only the sections with the Retard Brigade are hard as balls. Even worse if you gave into the temptation to use the Black Knight ever. The other sections have at least one character that's a fucking murder machine.

Don't use Nigger's run as the bar for RD's difficulty. That was a special kind of terrible. How you get Tibarn & Haar killed (Tibarn twice) is beyond me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.