[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why did people suddenly start hating it? Is the honeymoon phase over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 627478.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
627478.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
Why did people suddenly start hating it?

Is the honeymoon phase over?
>>
Its one of those games that's designed to be finished when you get sick of playing it, since you can fight Ganon whenever.
People who just HAVE to find all the shrines BEFORE fighting Ganon are forcing themselves to play the game for way longer than necessary and they're making themselves hate it from fatigue.
>>
>>375942167
I started hating it when I overheard some faggots talking about it on the bus
>>
It's overrated.
>>
>>375942167
Like many open world games, it seems amazing and full of content for the first 10 hours or so, but then you find out the game is largely copypaste and there's fuck all to do apart from collecting 900 korok seeds.
>>
>>375942167
>suddenly started hating this
there's been nonstop shitposting about the game since it was announced and it exploded when it became clear it was a commercial and critical hit

nice falseflagging nigger
>>
>>375943513
though i wouldnt say the world is largely copypaste. It was actually pretty unique throughout but youre right about everything else.

Theres really nothing else to do in the game. Theres no random dungeons or caves to explore in. Just korok poop and shrines.

People just got extremely hyped up because it was an open world zelda game.
>>
>>375943808
This sums it up
BotW is like MGSV:PP
>>
File: 1493591723985.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493591723985.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>375942167
It's a 7/10 at best, It got like 10% of what makes a Zelda game great and the remaining 90% is literally Skyrim. They should've focussed way more on dungeons and have the open-world as a side feature instead of making the open-world the main feature and having a few dungeons and story on the side.

All they had to do was copy OoT, but Nintendo is too obsessed with innovating their franchises.

As a old school player who genuinely enjoyed the 2D games more, I really hate how neo-tendo fans are eating up every turd ninty shits out.
>>
>>375944001
>such a lust for the outdoors! WHOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>375942167
Sonybros in absolute anal armageddon about it.

Zelda thread actually have gotten a bit better due to MK8D taking a bit of the autists rage
>>
People finally realized that Skyward Sword was superior in literally every way
>>
>>375942167
I still like it, but I changed my opinion a bit: don't like it's lack of replayability
The problem with exploration focused games is once you know what's there, the discovery is gone on later playthorughs so there is nothing for you after the first playthrough
>>
>>375944194
>people who didnt like botw are sonyfags

really faggot?
>>
>>375942167
no anon, we still love the game, its just the zame autist making daily threads
>>
>>375944194
>b-but sony!

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>375942878
Desu I also feel that a large part of the burnout is from piss poor level scaling
Silver enemies are damage sponges that for the most part don't drop weapons which are worth your while for the huge amount of durability you spend fighting them. In the late game the amount of viable weapons is minimized and the game shits on you for trying out combat anyways.
>>
>>375944058
So are we supposed to be bitching about rehashes or innovation now? I'm confused.
>>
>>375944001
TPP was the best game of that year
>>
>>375944543
he has a point tho
>>
>>375942167
No one started hating it you shitposting moron, kill yourself

Literally "what went wrong hurr?" tier
>>
>>375944368
100%, sony pony.

You are that transparent.
>>
>>375942167
suddenly?

no, this game is heavily flawed and lacking a shocking amount of content usually found in every zelda title ever produced.
>>
>>375942167
It's only seems that way because people can't stop making shitposting threads about it every hour.

The reality is, while it's flawed it's still the best Zelda game since Majoras Mask, it's just 5 steps forward 2 steps back.
>>
>>375944058
>All they had to do was copy OoT, but Nintendo is too obsessed with innovating their franchises.
>As a old school player who genuinely enjoyed the 2D games more,
Fuck you
2D zelda always had a massive focus on overworld progression. OoT is the black sheep that made the overworld empty space to connect dungeons. The formula is cancer
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.