[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally a worse Brawl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Literally a worse Brawl
>>
File: Super Smash Bros. Melee.png (202KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Super Smash Bros. Melee.png
202KB, 300x300px
Oops, wrong image
>>
>>375941624
It had the chance to surpass Brawl, but half of its content was cribbed straight from Brawl anyway and despite the addition of a few dream characters to the roster and a few welcome mechanic tweaks, it offered nothing Brawl didn't already have.

Shit, both Sm4sh versions' signature modes pale in comparison to SSE, Smash Tour far more so. At least Smash Run executed its concept HALF competently. Stage builder was far less usable as well. Sure, you could draw freeform and didn't have to annoy with annoying buffer spaces anymore, but blocking out stage prototypes in Brawl was a cinch. Good luck editing anything you've drawn in Sm4sh's builder without having to delete the whole shape.
>>
>>375941945
>Butthurt underage tr4shbabbies
>>
>>375942508
>trashtalk one thing unprovoked
>someone replies
>WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
lol
>>
>>375942398
*didn't have to deal

But seriously. You moved from merely D-pad controls (since Brawl refused to use the Wiimote pointer in any capacity) to a full-fledged touchscreen and STILL managed to end up with a less usable stage builder.

How do you fuck up THAT badly?
>>
Sakurai deserves to be shot for implementing RNG custom moves
>>
File: 1481867441718.jpg (38KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
1481867441718.jpg
38KB, 366x504px
>>375941624
>>375941945
>>375942508

Will you people give it a rest already? It's been more than two years, and neither game is going anywhere.
>>
>>375941624
4>2>3>1

We're done here
>>
Literally a faggot OP
>>
>>375942508
You the kind of kid who deals it but can't take it?
>>
>>375944335
4>1>2>3
the aesthetic of the first game felt so good, the music fit everything going on instead of being a shitty orchestral score like every other game, it didn't take itself too seriously and you didn't have to practice for four years learning TOTALLY MEANT TO BE IN THE GAME glitches to be competent at it
>>
>>375944335
3=4>2>1

Fight me. Or don't. Because I'm not a comp.
>>
but sm4sh is le slow
>>
>>375944335
2>3>1>4
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.