[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the Vita?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ps_vita_system.png (227KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system.png
227KB, 540x310px
Can we talk about the Vita?
>>
>>375940823
...I suppose a wake is due.
>>
>bought a modded vita and a switch recently
>tfw cant go back to playing the 3ds because of how shit the screen is in comparison to the vita and switch
>>
got a 2nd hand OLED model with a 32GB card for $120 recently, pretty happy with it
>>
2017 upcoming Vita releases:

Akiba's Beat
Danganronpa V3
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
Fault Milestone One
Rabi-Ribi
Tokyo Xanadu
Bad Apple Wars
Collar X Malice
Period: Cube ? Shackles of Amadeus
World End Economica
The Longest Five Minutes
God Wars: Future Past
Hakuouki: Kyoto Winds
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy
Fallen Legion
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Valkyria Revolution
Demon Gaze II (asain version confirmed for english subs)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Tokyo Tattoo Girls
Warriors All-Stars
Drive Girls
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Guaranteed Replies
>>
Well, we can talk about how much Sony fucked up what should've been the second coming of portables.
>>
Sure.
I'm loving Caligula so far
>>
>>375940823
Aside from P4G I've just used it as a portable PS1. No regrets.
>>
File: SaGaScarletGraceLogo.png (298KB, 828x401px) Image search: [Google]
SaGaScarletGraceLogo.png
298KB, 828x401px
IS IT CRACKED YET
>>
Should I get akiba's beat for my vita or ps4
>>
>>375942452
I don't understand how people could even put up with that in the first place. I avoided both the original nds and 3ds as well as the PSP due to how shitty the screen was in those devices. Now don't get me wrong, I owned a GB a GBC and a GBA but the thing is, those handhelds were made to play 2D games, that's not the case with the nds 3ds and PSP, those consoles struggled really hard to play 3D games that looked and played like garbage, the PSP being slightly tolerable for most of the games though.
>>
Should I hack my vita? I'm scared to get in trouble :3
>>
>>375943320
I'm probably gonna get Tokyo Tattoo Girls just because I like the art I have no idea what kind of game it's supposed to be
>>
>>375940823
Only if we can talk about psp games we can play on Vita as well.

Im thinking of playing the psp remake of persona 2 innocent sin. I emulated the ps1 fan translated version on my psp back in the day, but I never finished it cause fusion spell spamming was boring/cancer as hell. Worth another shot?
>>
>>375943337
>how much Sony fucked up
The Vita is the new Sega Saturn. The Vita has been quite successful in nipsland, to the point several new games keep getting announced for jap released. The Vita's failure in the west lies entirely in the hands of Sony of America, but even then it's comprehensible since they dropped the Vita in order to give full support to the PS4 which got them back on track and top of the console market again after the failure that was the first 4 years of PS3.
>>
>>375943856
>The Vita is the new Sega Saturn.

but where are all the arcade ports?
>>
>>375944035
What I mean by that is that the Sega Saturn was farted in the west with no support while it was quite successful in japan.
>>
>have mine hacked
>can't play newer games
>want to
>but because of piracy now I can't get a vita for cheap
I fucking knew I should have gotten a second one when they were going for like 70 USD used.
>>
My biggest regret is going all digital. I have like 3 physical games, and because of piracy my digital games feel fucking worthless to me now.
>>
File: d96.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>375940823

>Bought a PSV last week
>Golden week sales
>Got Dungeon travelers 2 for 10 bucks without knowing much what I was getting into
>mfw after a couple of hours

I regret not buying the Vita before
>>
>>375947127
I really couldn't get into that game, Stranger of Sword City is much better imo and I don't even like this kind of dungeon crawlers.
>>
>>375947459
SoSC was a fucking boring slog of a grind and was almost exactly the same as demon gaze.
>>
>>375940823
Great system.
>>
>>375947520
Well that's just my opinion as someone who doesn't enjoy the genre. I tried Demon Gaze too as well as Moero Chronicle, Mind Zero and probably another I can't remember and SoSC was the only one to catch my attention enough to keep playing.
>>
how's the piracy on vita? what's possible?
>>
>>375948087
>>>/vg/175856662
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.