[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it degenerate to fight YVHV in SMTIV:A if I'm a Christian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
Is it degenerate to fight YVHV in SMTIV:A if I'm a Christian? It just feels so wrong.
>>
and now in english?
>>
File: me peaceful bog sleep.jpg (479KB, 2244x1983px) Image search: [Google]
me peaceful bog sleep.jpg
479KB, 2244x1983px
I am so sick and tired of all of you fucking younglings infesting 4chan and the internet as a whole right now.
You're watching your stupid fucking e-celeb videos on youtube, posting memes on your facebook all while swiping right at everyone on Tinder.

You want to fit in, so you make a post like this. Pretending you're Christian. Talking about YHWH like YHWH in SMT is the Christian God.

He isn't. Stop playing games right now and fuck off back to Facebook or whatever shitty discord server you crawled out from. It's obvious this was your first SMT.

Or hell, it might actually be that you haven't played SMT at all, and you're just looking for ebin replies so you can post them over at /r/4chan.
>>
Then you should have went law. Angels have been dispatched to your location for cleansing.
>>
>>375940470
>IV:A
>first game

Who the fuck play IV:A without IV first?
>>
>>375940079
Record scratch isn't the Christian god you fucking retard. If you REALLY feel conflicted just become a lawfag and doom all of humanity anyways.
>>
>Degenerate
>YVHV
>Christian
Never have I wanted to kill a poster as much as I do now.
>>
They should go full edgy and mak Allah the final boss
>>
>>375940592
OP here, I do.
>>375940986
That'd be fucking based
>>
>>375940079
I actually find the proposition that he's who he claims to be dubious or debatable if that makes you feel better.

Yeah, you get super strong by that point, but the fact you can punch out "God" suggests that maybe it isn't actually "God".

Not that precisely who you would tend to think of as being the supreme being in SMT, is. It's complicated.

But that guy? almost certainly not it. Some piss ant god (wih a lower case g) slayer could never aspire to actually ever even getting close to being able to handle him.
>>
>>375940657
>Yahweh
>Isn't Christian God

They literally call him that in the Old Testament. Mainly due to translation, but still.
>>
>Baby's first post
>>
>>375940986
>instakill move makes you literally explode
>>
>>375940657
uhh yawheh is the judeo-christian god you fuck
>>
>>375941520
I'm hearing Jewish voices and I like it.
>>
>>375941387
In Strange Journey you can kill the divine mother of all life on Earth as an ordinary human without any special powers
>>
>>375940079
The story is essentially a caricature of humanity's concept of divinity. SMT's YVHV is a mythological representation of the theological. Mocking God is an interesting idea because its blasphemous by standards, but very much mocking of cultural idiosyncrasies too
>>
>>375941586
>>
>>375940079
All the gods in SMT aren't actually gods, but manifestations of humanity's ideas of them.

So if I remember correctly, YHVH in the game isn't a representation of God himself, but of humanity's view of him as an all powerful lawgiver.

But I've only dipped my toes in SMT, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>375941661
>magic deus ex machina suit that increases your swole god punching powers
>arsenal of demons to increase your power through buffs
>"""normal""" human
Sure.
>>
>>375942023
I thought that was only the case in Persona, where humanity's collective conscience spawns the gods
>>
File: 1489500574104.jpg (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489500574104.jpg
2MB, 1440x900px
Dude's not the legitimate God, if you knew anything about SMT. And it's a fantasy, so who cares either way? You think the heavenly Father is gonna smite you for beating up pixels?

Not that this isn't bait anyway.
>>
>>375940986
>>375941293
But Allah is literally YHVH
>>
File: 1493476591285.png (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493476591285.png
57KB, 512x512px
>>375942330
Eh, I got exactly what I wanted either way
:shrug:

I did it all for the (You)'s
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.