[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parappa Rap Rabbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: parappa_the_rappa_ps41[1].jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
parappa_the_rappa_ps41[1].jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
NEWS!

>PaRappa series will sequentially be developed for smartphones. Details will be announced at a later date.
http://gematsu.com/2016/12/sony-announces-smartphone-games-lineup-hot-shots-golf-wild-arms-parappa-nis-square-enix-projects

>Parappa and Gitaroo man creators/comapanies are working together to make a new rhythm game called Rap Rabbit

Weird to have new Parappa news. I remember searching the internet in the mid 2000's all the time for Parappa 3 news.
>>
File: 3haan1w[1].jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
3haan1w[1].jpg
71KB, 960x720px
Teaser picture for Rap Rabbit
>>
Picture they are using for the Parappa mobile announcement
But i don't think its anything to do with how the game is going to be
>>
>smartphone

Please trash it
>>
> the nigger who voiced parappa scammed some kids
>>
Forgot link to Rap Rabbit news
http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/project-rap-rabbit/
>>
>>375932096
>smartphones
FUCKING JAPAAAAAAN
REEEEEEEE
>>
>Rap Rabbit
>brand new shit from Parappa creators
It's Major Minor's Majestic March all over again, doomed to fail
>>
File: 1485970119114.jpg (11KB, 256x256px)
1485970119114.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>Parappa and Gitaroo man creators/comapanies are working together to make a new rhythm game called Rap Rabbit

My god it's too good to be true.

Something will fuck this up.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
AS LONG AS PEOPLE REMEMBER HE EXISTS AND MAKE R34 OF HIM I WILL BE HAPPY
JUST END MY FUCKING LIFE SENPAI AND MAKE R34 OF HIM!!!
>>
>>375932491
what do you expect from the country that treats him like hello kitty more than a video game character
>>
>>375932710
The fact that both companies have been empty shells for a long time. Parappa 2 was essentialy a rehash and Nanaonsha peaked with Um Jammer Lammy, the guys from Gitaroo Man haven't made a good game since EBA, which yes, was a masterpiece.

Also, Nanaonsha is pretty bad at videogames.
>>
>>375932971
Parappa 2 was the peak.
>>
>>375933034
It was a functional game, thing that I can't say about the first or Lammy, but it lacks charisma all around. The ant song is pretty great though.
>>
How would you evolve the Parappa Gitaroo man gameplay?

I dont think pressing buttons in time to music does it anymore, it would get bad reviews just like Parappa 2 did
>>
>>375933196
Almost every song is great, though. Love Karate, Noodles, fucking Burgermeister. The only real weak song is Mooselini Jr. Also has the best Cool modes, the cutscenes are fantastic and funny, and it's the only damn game in the series that encourages you to freestyle outside of the instruction manual.
>>
>>375933252
Gitaroo Man is radically different from Parappa, though.
>>
>>375933479
>radically different from Parappa
I have played them both. Its the same press the buttons coming to the music. But also you aim the analogue stick at them

I wouldn't describe it as RADICALLY different
>>
>>375933621
You're an idiot. You can say every platformer is the same because it's just pressing a jump button over a pit, but you'd be wrong, too. Gitaroo Man and Parappa are completely different beasts.
>>
>>375933762
The gameplay in both games is so simple that they really are the same
>>
>>375933252
Hands signs + rap by pressing the buttons
>>
>barely any r34 of Cheap Cheap

Internet lets me down
>>
File: 1442762134924.jpg (139KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1442762134924.jpg
139KB, 722x349px
>>375932308
Dokodemo Issho and Summer Holiday will never have western releases
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.