[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>season pass is more expensive than the game Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1538902837264.jpg (818KB, 2560x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1538902837264.jpg
818KB, 2560x1442px
>season pass is more expensive than the game

Defend this.
>>
I would if I felt like the base game was even worth the cost to begin with, but it's a remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden, so by default it's garbage.
>>
>>375928531
I won't, but I won't bitch either.
>>
>>375928531
If you do not buy this game (as in go to the store/eshop to legally exchange this game for your local currency) later this month, you have no right to complain when the next game is Fates 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>375928531
I cant. Should be limited to cosmetics.
>>
>>375928531
>Game has shit maps
Defend this.
>>
It's nothing new. They pulled the same shit in Awakening and Fates, expect in Fates the full game with all the DLC would cost you over a hundred dollars.
>>
>>375928531
Just pirate it. The game is nothing special so pirating the everything should be justified.
>>
>>375928531
They know the game is shit, so they know no one will buy it except people with the shittiest of taste in Fire Emblem. And they know that they need to recuperate the loss of sales
>>
Gee, can't wait for warriors.
>>
File: average norwegian male.jpg (137KB, 625x770px) Image search: [Google]
average norwegian male.jpg
137KB, 625x770px
now i don't have to feel bad about pirating it
>>
>>375929584
Koei's DLC is cheap and massive.
>>
>>375929331
I won't, but it works out with how Gaiden plays.
There are some maps that are just really shit though.
>>
>>375929645
If you pirate it, we won't get more remakes and marriage, MU, children, no worldbuilding will all become permanent because that's what IS sees sells more.
>>
>>375931202

>not wanting waifus and MU

I don't give a fuck about the story since every FE has a fucking awful story (band of misfits fights some badguy and then the real badguy is a dragon). Fates Conquest was some of the best gameplay the series has ever seen, so by all means give me more of Fates.

The people who hate Awakening are faggots too. It acts as a good entry point for people who are new to the series, largely because it can be VERY forgiving to newer players.
>>
>>375932009
The only reason to play Awakening first is because playing any other game before it will make you realize just how poorly designed Awakening is and lessen your enjoyment of it.

It doesn't teach you any strategy or management skills that you need for the other games. FE7 is still the best starting point. 8 and 9 are also acceptable.
>>
>>375928531
The grind maps are pretty fun and a step up from Awakening/Fates' this time

Fairly hype for the over-class ones; if anything it seems like they're just experimenting with it to see how much they can jew players with actual clever ideas
>>
>>375929267
Good. Fates and Awakening are better than old grandpa fire emblem
>>
>>375932374

>needing strategy or management in any FE

On Hard and Lunatic, I'd definitely agree. However, you can mash your way through ANY FE if you play on normal.
>>
>>375932901
The first five games didn't have difficulty modes, you'll definitely need strategy for them.

FE6 and FE10 are also no walk in the park on Normal Mode.
>>
>>375933037
Actually Gaiden had another difficulty.
It was Easy.
It only changed the amount of EXP you got.
>>
>>375933037

I never had a problem with any of them, and I didn't do any sort of careful planning aside from making sure one unit didn't hog all the EXP.
>>
>>375932009
>MU
I mean, if they somehow manage to find a balance between narrative and gameplay I'd be fine with it
Mark is such a non-entity that it feels like it doesn't really count, even if it is probably the best way to implement it.
Kris was fine gameplay wise but as a character he falls flat and intrudes on Book 2's narrative be sticking him in places he doesn't need to be.
Robin was broken as fuck, although I guess the whole charm was being able to re-class into anything and marry whoever you wanted. Narrative wise he was fine for the first half of the game but then slowly overtook the main Lord in importance for the second half, and by the last few bits of Awakening he might as well have been the focus.
Corrin is Corrin. Making the MU the main Lord was a mistake and I hope they never do it again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.