[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she alive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: P3_Chidori_Render.png (738KB, 844x1234px)
P3_Chidori_Render.png
738KB, 844x1234px
Is she alive?
>>
Didn't Junpei say he was going to propose to her in Arena?
>>
>>375920654

WAS
>>
>>375920717
>>375920274
There's a scene where she wakes up in FES
>>
>>375920137
would still fuck the body.
>>
>>375920946
not canon.
>>
I just wanted junpei to be happy.
>>
She is, though she has lost all of her memories and is living her own life away from Junpei.

Funny, this is the first thing that was spoiled for me about Persona 3.
>>
>>375921347
Why wouldn't it be? there's no point in adding it in if it's not even canon
>>
>>375922408
I thought Junpei was going to start over from scratch with her since even with her memory erased she felt like Junpei was a nice guy.
>>
>>375920137
She's dead. The FES scene is just a optional event. In The Answer, Junpei mentions Chidori and what should she would say to him when the group is discussing the keys. Implying she's six ft under.

>>375920654
He daydreams about proposing to Chidori.
>>
>>375923138
So is Marie not canon since you can basically skip her shit entirely?
>>
>>375923890
That's not the same logic at all.
>>
>>375920137
Because of the optional way to save her in FES, almost all references to her have been intentionally ambiguous. Even the Answer, which is closest to implying her death, could be interpreted as Junpei regretting her amnesia. Ultimax Junpei's necklace is confirmed to be gotten from her, so either he took it from her possessions post-game or she gave it to him.
>>
FES was all the stuff that wasn't in the rushed 1st version of the game so yes she's alive and it's canon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.