[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they had one of the most epicly badass endings of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Darksiders Ending Cinematic.webm (2MB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders Ending Cinematic.webm
2MB, 1280x546px
>they had one of the most epicly badass endings of all time on the first game.
>of course they had to retcon it for the second because I be shilling 3 more games brah
>why
>>
>game about the four horseman
>Pestilence and Famine are replaced with Fury and Strife, who are effectively just re-iterations of War
>even if THQ didn't get shut down, we'll never get a Darksiders game where you play as a sickly looking skeleton man, sapping the life out of your enemies, or a pile of fucking flies

ahahaha this sucks man
>>
>>375919481
>retcon it
But they didnĀ“t.
>>
>>375919681
I agree with you, this is a bit sad.
>>
>>375919681
yeah that would have been something.

but now we have independent horsewoman Fury
>>
File: 1342076142131.jpg (87KB, 450x594px) Image search: [Google]
1342076142131.jpg
87KB, 450x594px
>>375920779
>you will be hunted
>nah brah imma war up this shit wit my homies
>immediately end up chained and needing to be rescued
>>
The Four Horsepersons doesn't have the same ring to it.
>>
>>375922563
It's a prequel brah.
>>
>>375919681

>pestilence

Doesn't exist.

There's War, Conquest, Famine and Death.
>>
>>375919481
>I haven't played the games: The Thread.
There is a time skip at the beginning of one. 2 happens during that and assuming 3 does as well.
I guess it's true that /v/ doesn't play any games. The recent shitposting on DS3 proves that.
>>
>>375924802

Whats the difference between war and conquest though
>>
>>375922563
Jesus Christ you are dumb...
>>
>>375923832
You're still a Horseman even if you are a woMan
>>
>>375919681
>you play as a sickly looking skeleton man, sapping the life out of your enemies

Literally DS II mage gameplay. Also there are screaming ghouls.
>>
>>375919681
It's a shame because Famine is the coolest of the 4 Horsemen and he always gets cut out.
>>
>>375919481
>Babby too stupid to realize all the current darksiders games take place at the same time.

4 will do this too and in 5 we'll finally get some 4 player co-op vs the council
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.