[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darksiders 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Darksiders-3_0.jpg (103KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Darksiders-3_0.jpg
103KB, 960x480px
Discuss
>>
I hope they ditch all rpg elements from 2
>>
>female protagonist
lel
not buying
>>
>>375915545
The first two weren't good enough to justify a third.
>>
Ugly design

>>375916004
This
>>
>>375915545
FOR ASSSGWRATH!!!!!!
>>
>>375916004
>>375916131
>One of the four was a girl, established since the start.
>Bitching that they kept consistent.

I'll never understand you people.
>>
>>375916731
it's /vpol/ spouting "le female MC is shite xD" meme without knowing the game.
>>
>>375915545
>Discuss
I'd like to
>>
>>375915545
never did like the clunky WoW aesthetic they used
>>
File: spawn-1328208122.jpg (116KB, 576x446px) Image search: [Google]
spawn-1328208122.jpg
116KB, 576x446px
>>375916978
>WoW aesthetic

literally triggered
>>
id be cool with a female character but damn dawg she looks like dreamworks made a battleborn character.
>>
>>375915617
seconded, that shit was rubish. worthwhile weapons and or armour only please..
>>
>>375917042
WoW's art style has heavy roots in the era of comics Joe's style is part of, to be fair.
>>
>>375916731
that's bait.
>>
>>375915545

Funnily enough, this is the first main character design from this series I actually like. War was overdesigned as all fuck, and Death, while adequate, never really clicked with me. I think it was the long-haired metal band look.
>>
>female horseMAN of the apocalypse
wow nice is this like the ghostbusters reboot where it's four horsewomen of the apocalypse who dont need no christbecause he's a guy? lol
>>
>>375915545
1) She looks bad

2) I wanted the cool gunslinger ;_;

3) Apparently Joe Madureira isn't involved in this, which is big downer.
>>
Hold on a tic here... War, Death, Strife and Fury? What the fuck? As someone who never got into this series, what's the point with characters based on the four horsemen if you're going to replace two of them?
>>
>>375915545
Cool story, good potential, boring and dull gameplay.
Dropped after a few hours of play
>>
>>375915545
Which one is she supposed to be again? Pestilence or Famine?
>>
>>375915545
Though it won't happen, I hope they redesign her face, especially the black area around her chin and jaw. It looks ugly.
>>
>>375915545
Whats wrong with her eyes
>>
>>375917543
you answered your own question, fucknugget - they're BASED on the four horsemen
>>
>>375917342
He's too similar to Death, you'll get him for 4.
>>
>>375917543
Strife is Pestilence and Famine condensed into a more generalized suffering.

Fury is "We ran out of cool things."
>>
>>375915545
Man, this is not something I wanted for Darksiders. /pol/cucks spouting their ebin stronk womyn memes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>375917543
>>375917973
I personally like Fury insofar as a play on hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. As a horseman, eh. Strife doesn't work either. War is strife in and of itself. Death can be seen as strife.

At the end of the day the four horsemen in Darksiders are just the superpower apocalypse police. They're all the same race and they've all been given extra powers by the lava lamps council to help them be the law. They're bouncers, enforcers, all of them are bruisers in some shape or form. You could make Famine and Pestilence work if you really wanted to but they wouldn't fit Joe Mad's testosterone-packed setting, in my opinion.

I'm genuinely curious how they'll handle a woman kicking ass in such a setting. I'm hoping she'll be something along the lines of pic related.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.