[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the better series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 456343-1.jpg (98KB, 803x461px) Image search: [Google]
456343-1.jpg
98KB, 803x461px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12892263/r
>>
>>375915064
fallout if you leave out everything after 2
>>
>>375915064
Stalker is Better than every Fallout before Fallout 4.

Fallout 4 is better than every Stalker especially with mods to make it more of a survival hardcore realistic experience it blows stalker out of the fucking water.

Anyways I never got the comparison between Stalker and Fallout when /v/ is full of hipster nerds who like story over gameplay and Stalker isn't an RPG its definitely a gameplay type of game. Maybe because its le edgy niche russian /v/ipster c l a s s i c
>>
File: IMG_0190.png (434KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.png
434KB, 920x730px
>>375917063
THIS FUCKING POST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sorry for falling for this bait, dont know if I am weak minded or someting but this post made me fucking angry. Like I want to punch my screen. Probably the heat. Fuck you man. You really fucking got me.
>>
File: 1470940940517.png (242KB, 1360x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1470940940517.png
242KB, 1360x1194px
>>375917217
>Anything that isn't neo /v/ipster agreement is bait
Nice meme kid.
>>
>>375917401
How dare you speak to me
>>
horrible thread and you can't even compared the two.
>>
>>375915064
Fallout 1 > Fallout 2 > SoC > CoP > shit > Fallout 3 > piss > New Vegas > Clear Sky > Fallout 4
>>
File: shitboarding.gif (1022KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
shitboarding.gif
1022KB, 320x292px
ok mods, you can close her now up.
>>
>>375917063
>Fallout 4 is better than every Stalker especially with mods to make it more of a survival hardcore realistic experience it blows stalker out of the fucking water.

Most people fail to see the reason why i spend 2k hours in fo4. This anon summed up my reason.

Imagine you could only get drunk with vodka, but the world for whatever reason no longer make vodka. So you have to settle with another type of liquor, it's not vodka but it'll do.
>>
File: mem.jpg (213KB, 1004x1016px) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
213KB, 1004x1016px
>>375918126
Story cuc.ks will never understand fun. Especially the /v/ipsters dictated by a warped culture on a chinese basket weaving forum.
>>
CoP/With Mods>New Vegas>CoP>SoC>>>>>>>Dog Shit>>>>CS>>>Everything else
>>
>>375918419
Which is why i thank Todd and Todd Posting. I seriously can't wait for fallout 5 and having more slavbo or stalker mods for it. Seriously shitposting aside, sad how stalker 2 no longer a dream but a fart in the zone.

p.s i'm todd's brother from another mother, todpinski.
>>
>>375917063
Fallout 3 and NV at their very core had such shit gameplay that I never even considered giving Fallout 4 a chance - do you happen to have a video or something demonstrating this 'survival hardcore realistic experience'?
>>
Which is better the better series?
Fist of The North Star or D'Addario guitar strings?

This is how fucking stupid you sound.
The two are incomparable.
>>
File: robo.jpg (441KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
441KB, 1920x1080px
>>375919262
Well I got this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxF28WYXC4Y

But this was before the survival overhaul and mods. There's two ways to play survival in Fallout 4. One is a sort of Dark Souls esque way where the game only saves if you sleep at a bed (You can disable this with mods or just download a portable sleeping bag mod since you can only sleep when there are no enemies nearby anyways) or as I said download a mod to disable it.

There's plenty of mods that make the game really hardcore. Realistic damage on both you and enemies basically meaning if you're not stealthing perfectly you're fucking dead unless you're in power armor, realistic stealth AI mods, survival also requires you to eat, drink, and sleep or you will die (you wont die if you don't sleep but there will be negative effects), there's also diseases you have to treat, mods that make resources much less plentiful as they realisticly would be picked pretty clean in a post apoc setting, you have to watch out for rad storms, if you download a mod for realistic nights and then you download a mod to remove the pipboy light suddenly flashlights in the game actually become useful and you need to find a mining helmet or something of that nature that has a flashlight on it.

There's so many mods that make survival such an immersive experience.

If you want the game to be an action game you can totally do that and if you want the game to be hardcore as fuck where every enemy encounter can likely mean death and if you're playing with a dark souls like save system you actually have to fear death its immersive as hell.

I'd really recommend it.

Anyways don't get me wrong Fallout isn't an RPG and as an RPG it does pretty poorly at least by /v/s standards (Even tho tons of Eastern RPGs don't even have any dialogue options but whatever) but as a game its fucking fantastic. Especially with mods.
>>
>>375920335
That was a fucking horrible video, but you clearly put some thought into this post for my benefit so I'll give it a shot some time. I hope it's not terrible.

also Fallout Tactics is best Fallout combat gameplay wise
>>
>>375915064
>Implying anyone wants to hear that ugly russian accent
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.