[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darksiders 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FuryPreparesToExposeWarToBDSM.jpg (49KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
FuryPreparesToExposeWarToBDSM.jpg
49KB, 980x490px
Will it be shit?
>>
Hopefully not as shit as that reveal trailer.
>>
>>375911354
>darksiders
>shit
You can only choose one
>>
File: 13-Sentinels-E3-2017-Confirm.jpg (61KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
13-Sentinels-E3-2017-Confirm.jpg
61KB, 600x338px
>we want the bioware audience
>series is back to its roots XD
>>
I don't think so. The studio developing it is basically Vigil Games with another name.

Can't wait to see the story. Is the most appealing thing for me in the Darksiders series honestly. Maybe we will finally see what are the intentions of the Creator and the Destroyer. And Samael of course, what that demon is up to?
>>
Dunno, but the threads about it on /v/ certainly will be

>FEMALE PROTAGONIST
>UGLY WESTERN FEMALE
>DARKSIDERS WAS NEVER GOOD
>I WANTED STRIFE
>WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO PESTILENCE AND FAMINE
>ANOTHE PREQUEL WTF

and so on
>>
>>375911354
You know what will it be?
Not on the Switch.
>>
>>375911785
I look forward to discussing this game 5 years after it comes out
>>
>>375911785
I don't see what's wrong with Wanting Strife. Fury is literally the worst of all horsemen.
>>
Since ds1 ending is the actual finale, I guess everyone will get killed ? After that they will be revived and summoned.
>>
Another female protagonist? UGH I AM SO DONE WITH WESTERN GAMES
>>
>>375912040
We don't know anything about how Fury OR Strife will play.

Everyone's imagining a best case scenario for Strife, but I don't remember the guns in DS1 or 2 being particularly amazing
>>
Reminder that if you only see something like all we've seen is this woman then the rest of the game probably has nothing else noteworthy to mention.
>>
>>375911785
none of those greentext is false even though it's autistic.
THQ(Nordic) can't accept they don't make good games. Darksiders is average like the latest Ninja Turtles by Platinum.
>>
>>375911354
>one is shit
>two should be shit
>three shit or not ?

I dunno man, that warcraft 3 vibe since the first already a bad taste, the gameplay further bores me down like dante's inferno.
>>
File: 1354634124.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1354634124.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>375911354
Gameplay will be awesome.
I hope they change the chicks face tho to be more like the concept art.
>>
>>375911785
>ANOTHE PREQUEL
There are people that say that?

Events happen in parallel, not before
>>
>>375912814
You'd be surprised how fucking stupid people in this place can be
>>
>>375911974
Honestly?
This. It looks like it's gonna be another solid Darksiders title. Makes me happy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.