[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to buy or not to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: darksiders-warmastered-edition.jpg (1MB, 3282x1914px) Image search: [Google]
darksiders-warmastered-edition.jpg
1MB, 3282x1914px
Is this game worth picking up? or is it a poor mans God of War?

it's on sale for another 6 hours on steam btw.
>>
It's like Zelda with God of War combat
>>
>>375911130
it might be edgy like GoW but in terms of gameplay its kinda more like Zelda
>>
If you're fucking skint enough that you have to ask that question then you should probably use that money on food.
>>
>>375911152
Okay, I bought it.

>>375911178>>375911178
Sounds good.
>>
>>375911130
For £4? Fuck yeah.
>>
>>375911130
if you want a meme of war but with decent gameplay just buy Alpha Protocol
Even Azura's Wrath is a better option.
>>375911198
it has nothing of zelda
There are some collecting retard stuff that you need in order to progress (area is locked until you find out) that setting is nothing like a JRPG.
>>
>>375911406
>if you want a meme of war but with decent gameplay just buy Alpha Protocol

wat

>it has nothing of zelda
>that setting is nothing like a JRPG.

double wat
>>
do it faggot
>>
>>375911130
>>375911130

Its a poor man´s zelda/gow
Is like both games but is not closer to be as good as zelda or GOW. is a pretty mediocre game.
>>
>>375912143
>Its a poor man´s zelda/gow
it's better than both.
>>
I finished it and the second game too, and now that the third one got announced I thought about replaying but I can't bring myself to do it. It's really, really not good. Very shallow combat and simplistic puzzles. Main character is like the embodiment of a 12 year old's idea of badass. It's just mediocre all around. When you have nothing better to play it will pass the time and then you'll forget it exists until someone outright reminds you of it.
>>
>>375911406
Bad bait nigga
>>
>>375911130
>Is this game worth picking up? or is it a poor mans God of War?
Firstly, gameplay-wise it's more like Soul Reaver 1 or Ocarina of Time, so nothing like GoW.
Yes, it's good. Right now you can get it for like $4 on Steam, it's worth at least 5 times that.
>>
>>375912452
I agree. It's definetely worth the 6£ but nothing worth boasting about. Silly story, edgy characters, watered down gameplay. Just an ok game.
>>
>>375912452
t. i like playing $10 weeaboo steam games

your opinion means nothing.
>>
>>375911130
Yeah, do it. It's the right kind of edgy.
>>
>>375912389
>Its a poor man´s zelda/gow
>it's better than both.

Yeah, sure, thats why it sold so well or have good reception with critics and fans.
Dont get me wrong, I like Darksiders, but lets no pretend is more than a budget version of GOW or Zelda.
>>
>>375913012
you are either a sonybro or a Nintendo tree house pedo. go and stay go.
>>
>>375911130
Yeah. It's like Zelda but for adults
>>
>>375913102

Take JoeMad dick out from your mouth.
Your game is nothing more than a distraction beween real games with better gameplay/story
>>
>>375911130
Everyone says it is like Zelda, but it reminded me more of Soul Reaver desu
>>
>>375913224
>Zelda but for adults

More like zelda for edgy teens, minus a good gameplay
>>
>>375913309
ayyye, get yoself a switch and hop on dat zelda yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>375913427
>Implying I have a Switch
>impying I´m a zelda fan

Darksiders is still a mediocre game. I really have great expectatives with both previous games, but gameplay was really simple and repetitive, far from great.
>>
>>375913905
ayyyyyyyye get yoself fable and bayonetta
>>
>>375911406
>Dungeons are designed the same dynamics as zelda OoT
>Same items as OoT with an edgy look.
>Interconnected mini open world areas.
>it has nothing of zelda.
wew
>>
>>375913358
2 is more like soul reaver, first one is more linear.
>>
>>375914079
Bayonetta do a better work than Darksiders with combat mechanics.
>>
>>375914080
poor man zelda.
>>
>>375914363
lmao, it is trash
>>
>>375911406
wait... do you think Zelda is a jrpg?
>>
>>375913386
>implying anyone but adults care for unrealistic and stylized designs in an action game

Kids want realistic shit. I'm 27 and these things appeal more to people my age who are nostallgic for such designs rather than some edgy kid who plays modern shooters. Your statement would make sense maybe a decade ago.
>>
>>375911130
It's a better The Legend of Zelda than most The Legend of Zeldas.

You'll have a good time with that one.
>>
>>375914457
>Bayonetta mechanics
>trash
>praise darksiders

kek
>>
>>375916716
bayonetta is made for basement dwelling waifu-pillow-hugging obese burgers jajajajajajajaja
>>
>>375915457
Darksiders is edgy as fuck.
JoeMad fans are teens or manchildren, but no adults.
>>
>>375915782
>It's a better The Legend of Zelda than most The Legend of Zeldas.

Is so zelda than Darksiders dungeons are dumbed down for action fans.
>>
>>375916849
Darksiders is done for basement dwelling madureira-image-90edgycomics-fans obese-american-burgers jajajajajajajaja
>>
File: deb8master.png (723KB, 825x634px) Image search: [Google]
deb8master.png
723KB, 825x634px
>>375917041
Imagine being this mad at a fucking video game smfh
>>
>>375911130
Depends of you expectatives.

Is not on par with Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta, is even more simple than God of War and maybe more repetitive/easy.

Some people compare it with Zelda, but the truth is the dungeons/puzzles are too siemple and basic to be on the same leage than Zelda. Darksiders 2 do a better job, but is not a classic by any chance.

My main issue with darksiders 1 and 2 is they dont keep you interested. Dont be surprised if you leave the game unfinished. If you expect a great game, you will be dissapointed. If you have low expectiatives and dont mind simple gameplay you will enjoy it.
>>
>>375917221
welcome to /v/
>>
Is the Warmastered edition a straight upgrade from the original? Are there any issues?
>>
>>375916849

Still, Bayonetta is a more complex and fun game than Darksiders 1 & 2
>>
>>375911406
>if you want a meme of war but with decent gameplay just buy Alpha Protocol
That makes no sense in any universe, nigga
>>
>>375918219
It's a straight upgrade
>>
>>375918219
>Warmastered edition

Is a remaster. The big difference is resolution and textures. The main issue is sound on cutscenes, wich is not only worst but also asynchronous
>>
>>375917593
>Some people compare it with Zelda, but the truth is the dungeons/puzzles are too siemple and basic to be on the same leage than Zelda

have you ever played a Zelda game dude? It's the series that gives you a simple toddler-tier puzzle and then has your companion explain it to you anyway
>>
>>375911406

Was this post made with some sort of random post generator? Holy shit this is gibberish
>>
The Darksiders series is nothing like Zelda except for dungeon structure. I really hate this meme.
>>
>>375922169

Sure, if you take out the part that's like Zelda it's not like Zelda anymore. Congratulations, you fucking genius.
>>
>>375913309
>take a dick out of you mouth he says
>while simultaneously gargling nintendick
>>
its actually a christian zelda

2 wanted to be too many things, but I like it too
>>
It's Zelda + GoW but without the cross-dressing faggortry and roid rage
>>
>>375920209
>actually trying to say zelda is difficult

did you just blow in from stupid town?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.