[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is getting necro worth it? my autism has been taking over and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Tactics-Ogre_LUCT.jpg (1MB, 1000x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Tactics-Ogre_LUCT.jpg
1MB, 1000x1724px
is getting necro worth it? my autism has been taking over and im trying to get my characters to 50 multiple classes and the only one im missing is necromancer for deneb but holy shit that suicide march sounds tedious as fuck
>>
>>375910165
also tactics ogre and FFT thread
>>
>>375910165
necro is not worth it. But it's not even that much of a hassle to get.
Did you get 1 class per group up to lvl 50 for max stats or are you playing normally?
I do it the 1 class per group to give it some challenge on the second playthrough since enemies scale with your level then
>>
>>375910697
Hmm im getting each character a 50 of their own if that makes sense i dont like having everyone one class because i did that with wizard and it was hilariously OP
>>
File: Leonar.jpg (37KB, 564x886px) Image search: [Google]
Leonar.jpg
37KB, 564x886px
>>375910165
>you cannot save him
>no matter the path
>no matter your loyalty
>no matter your actions
>you can recruit half of Nibeth family and fucking Ozma, but you still cannot save him

F
>>
File: 1471252440352.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471252440352.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
who is your squad /v/?
>Ozma
>Ravness
>Azelstan
>Deneb
>Vyce
>Arycelle
>mfw
>>
>>375911507
I have always soft spot for Aloser.
>>
>>375911032
it is very OP with certain classes like archers, mages and ninjas, but with melee it is bad until you get late game items or use cheap ass specials to win. once my stats go over 60 i change the characters or else it becomes to easy, Its a shame they didn't make the enemy base stats rise with the overall level of your army's

Whats your favorite class? mine is either the berserker or sword master
>>
>>375912049
fusilier is pretty good right now im gonna make someone into a dragoon and see how that goes
>>
Shared class levels was a mistake.
Tiered weapons was a mistake.
I just want build specific characters from zero.
>>
File: gafgarion2.png (70KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
gafgarion2.png
70KB, 256x240px
*remove all equipment*
>>
>>375910165
>is getting necro worth it?
If you're a completionist and want Cressida, yeah.
Necros are the Ninjas of spellcasters, they're extremely fast and have some gimmicky abilities, problem is Liches do anything Necros do but better and chances are your Warlocks are also miles ahead of your Necros by the time you get them, Warlocks also have Dragon Magic which is much better than Necromancy at any point in the game, a high level Warlock with full set Dragon Magic and Dark Magic is a monster, Liches are the only spellcasters that can compete because of their innate stats being slightly better than Warlock, you can solo anything with a Warlock with a full Dragon+Dark spell set and the right ability setup, it's the most broken class in the game.
>>375912538
The only mistake in terms of character building was restricting equipment to classes, all the rest can stay, shared level classes should have updated with the general party class level instead of starting from zero when you get them though.
>>
File: 5637984491.jpg (85KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
5637984491.jpg
85KB, 426x341px
>>375911507
that is the god squad
dammit why cant ravness be a pally? i wanna her to max out white knight AND pally
>>375913002
FFT HD remaster or FFT 2 for ps4 when? that ipad version though
>>
bampu
>>
goodbye you 6 glorious bastards who played TO, too
>>
>>375911507
>>Ozma
>>Ravness
>>Azelstan
>>Deneb
>>Vyce
>>Arycelle

This and Add Canopus, Warren and Sherri. Sherri as a shaman does tremendous AoE damage, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>375915974
shammy a best!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.