[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Hey guys, remember me?
>>
I remember the threads making fun of the developers for their stupid quotes.
>>
>>375906094
It's hilarious that Sony can consistently provide the worst games of the year. The Order, No Cuck's Sky, Horizon: Muslim's Dawn.

>B-BUT MUH EXCLUSIVES!!!
>>
>>375906368
I'll give you the first two but you're a memeing retard who obviously didn't play the game if you think Horizon isn't objectively excellent. It's literally a better game than BotW -- you just can't face that because it has a woman in it.
>>
>>375906094
all I remember is lots of dick punching
>>
File: 1492366289594.png (125KB, 660x350px)
1492366289594.png
125KB, 660x350px
>shooting felt great, weapons were kinda fun
>literally like 30 minutes of shooting sections in a 5 hour game
>AI was braindead, cover system was rudimentary
I want to say there was potential here but I feel like there really wasn't
>>
What if they made a sequel that was actually good
>>
>>375906094
I remember people saying this game was gonna be one of the greats.
>>
I can deal with movie games if the characters and story are interesting but The Order had one of the driest, blandest stories I've ever seen. Every character was a mannequin.

>>375906674
They'll never make a direct sequel. The name is completely tainted. Everyone knows it was a huge dud.
>>
>>375906926

Assassin's Creed was seen as a heavily flawed game as well. Then we got AC2.
>>
It's in my backlog after i've played the first hour.

It's so goddamn slow with everything.
>>
>>375906094
Theres a little brochure in my Bloodborne case with this game on it and it gets a chuckle out of me every time
>>
>>375906674
what if they made a sequel that was a video game?
what if the devs were not hollywood-rejects?
what if they actually wanted to make a video game instead of publishing a movie in a format that was their plan b?
>>
>>375906995
Yeah but assassins creed 1 had some redeeming qualities.
Order doesn't
>>
>>375907060
You were like halfway done with the game.
>>
>>375906747
The first trailer seemed cool until the devs literally confirmed they'd rather be making a movie.
>>
It's like 10 eurosheckels in a local shop, worth it?
>>
It was literally just a tech demo they tried to sell as a game
>>
>>375906368
No Man's Sky wasn't Sony. They offered to buy out, but the devs said they wanted to remain independent.
Who knows. Maybe if Sony had bought them we might have a good game.

Also Horizon is objectively better than BotW so get your nigger shit outta here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.