[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to pick up an Xbox One?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Is there any reason to pick up an Xbox One?
>>
>>375901360
If you can't build and use a computer.
>>
If your friends have one, you don't have a PS4 or you have a bunch of 360 games but no 360.
>>
Might as well wait for Project Scorpio at this point if you haven't bought one.
>>
More like Xbox "only One game" haha am I right
>>
>>375901438
why would you get a scorpio

for that kind of cash just build a pc instead
>>
>>375901585
no that would be the ps4.

Xbox is nogaems.
>>
Xbone doesn't have games worth getting if you ever had a 360, they didn't innovate. It's all sequals and practically the same thing. If you wanted more variety and the best graphics, just upgrade your PC.
>>
>>375901360
aside from older Forza games

no not really
>>
>>375901360
I mean if you want us to make even more fun of you OP, then yeah, definitely get one.
>>
A glorified Rare box, I guess. That's about all I've got and even that's pretty flimsy what with emulators and all.
>>
>>375901670
this. Not only are you getting something superior, you can play the xbox exclusives in it
>>
File: catre2.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
catre2.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>375901360
To throw it
>>
>>375901360
To play jet force gemini at a decent frame rate and with better (but still fucky) controls
>>
zero

Beatbox one has not a single game
>>
File: 1481256317282.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1481256317282.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>375901360
Sunset Overdrive
Backwards compatibility

Isn't worth it though unless you have friends like any console.
>>
I have one for Gears of War, But I just play it on PC anyway.
>>
Not really, unless you don't have a PC and it'd make sense for multi platforms. Kind of a shame actually, as the S is a great console in respect to build, backwards compatibility, etc. But Microsoft really needs to work on getting more exclusives before anyone cares to recognize that.
>>
why isnt it fun to trash the xbox anymore?
>>
File: deadhorse.gif (129KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
deadhorse.gif
129KB, 300x232px
>>375906520
>>
The only games I still play is Insurgency with friends, The Witcher 3 and Minecraft.

Am I a pleb?

I fucking hate this gen.
>>
Gotta pick it up to put it in the trash.
>>
>>375906770
why dont you try new stuff like neir automata? thats an action game
>>
>>375901360
> Few old exclusives
> Few Play Anywhere games. If you plan to play multiplayer you are stuck with Xbone though.
> Backward Compatibility.
> Live GOLD and sales that are better than Steam sales.
> EA Access & GamePass soon.
> XboneS & Scorpio for 4K (upscaling/real)

Look honestly at the list of PS4 exclusives. If you want them, get PS4. If not, get Xbone.
> Yakuza
> Bloodborne
> Nioh
> Persona 5
> Horizon
> some other shit
>>
For Halo 5, MCC, Gears, Forza, Phantom Dust, Cuphead, Sunset, Scalebound and some other shit

and Games with Gold is very good desu. Buy xbl gold in key stores for 40$/12 month and you get 48 games per year
>>
>>375907116
When does Xbox usually have sales?
>>
>>375907496
not him but weekly sales, spring sales, summer sales, winter sales and shit like that. I got Catherine for 2,99$ a few months back.
>>
>>375905674
Sunset Overdrive already confirmed for PS4

Only worthwhile exclusives would be Forza Horizon 2 and Halo
>>
>>375901360
Let me tell you op, the only thing that matters is where your friends play. I got a ps4 at the beginning because i thought the xbox one presentations were terrible, but my friends still went with it after not wanting to lose their accounts from the 360 and starting over. I was friendless on the ps4 and barely even used it for the 2 years i owned it. Later traded it for an xbox one and have used it almost every day. Its very comfortable to play on, with the controller, ui, and all that. The games are the same shit on the ps4. I have access to my 360 games and can play with my friends again

Anime shovelware on the ps4 is nice and all, but just get whatever your friends play on
>>
>>375906929
It looks a little weeby for my taste but I'll take a look.

Thanks for the recommendation anon! :)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.