[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until the bubble bursts? Where is it Ben?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

How long until the bubble bursts? Where is it Ben?
>>
>Frame Trap
*rubs hands*
>Damiani
*sigh*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYZiJDrE5A

The bubble will pop after they add another damiani podcast, or when Ian finally gets his faghag to be a salaried ally.
>>
>>375897172
When Brad's landwhale gf gets added on as a full time ally and gets precious Patreon box for it. Meaning soon.
>>
>>375898353
>3+ hour podcast
>Zeldas, FF for 20mins. Silence.
Why is he even on frametrap?

>>375898452
thanks

>>375898571
this is most likely, she's positioned herself well. Why is Brad so beta?
>>
File: 1437972105154.jpg (42KB, 470x534px) Image search: [Google]
1437972105154.jpg
42KB, 470x534px
>>375898353
He says nothing for an hour then suddenly "like I've been like playing Final like Fantasy X like HD and I'm like oh my god." Since that first Friend Code I've been officially on "skip every Damiani topic or Damiani-centric show" mode... Just can't handle the big fat retard anymore.
>>
>>375898353
Are you kidding, it's great? He never speaks so we just got HuberxKylexBen for pretty much 3 hours if you skip over his segment.
>>
File: 1391231846451.png (297KB, 526x358px) Image search: [Google]
1391231846451.png
297KB, 526x358px
>Group episode
>everyone makes fun of kyle and damiani for two hours
>>
>>375899123

it wasn't always like this, usually I thought he was pretty alright during the GT days but ever since EZA started he's become more and more unbearable

they really should just keep him as a producer/manager of sorts instead of have him constantly in the rotation.
>>
File: gokou.jpg (83KB, 696x539px) Image search: [Google]
gokou.jpg
83KB, 696x539px
The progressive identity politics bubble has already burst and it's cascading down and across all forms of media.
The social justice thought leaders are in hiding or have run away, abandoned the fight with all the spoils of war. All that's left of their pathetic attempt at co-opting the hobby are some of the puppets and parrots (game journos) they used to brute force their way into the public consciousness.
SJWs/feminists, like Anita, are all running for the hills because their culture war on video games was so badly lost, their professional victim business model is no longer sustainable, they can't make the kind of victim bux they were making back in 2012-2014. People are too aware and absolutely SICK of the racket they've been running for half a decade.
So say goodbye to these proselytizing cucks in the next 6-12 months and say hello to a new era of shoehorned politics free video games.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>375901119
i agree and disagree if anything mainstream media seems to double down on its bullshit because drumpf and putin stole the election and too many countries in europe are starting to vote right
>>
>>375897172
When Brad's girlfriend ruins his life.
>>
Literally who
Literally video games
>>
I think the better question is, why are some people of /v/ so obsessive over these guys to the point of almost acting homosexually protective? Take >>375898571 for example.
>>
>>375897172
I only know the small guy on the right, and I forgot his name.
>>
File: dapper kyle bosman.jpg (99KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
dapper kyle bosman.jpg
99KB, 600x673px
>>375905305
Kyle Bosman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.