[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just play the Redux or just get the Original instead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Should I just play the Redux or just get the Original instead?
>>
>>375896962
Redux is longer and better looking, original has better no hud gameplay and is generally more comfy
>>
File: 845132.jpg (9KB, 277x238px)
845132.jpg
9KB, 277x238px
>Even considering playing Redux or Last Light

2033 is the only good Metro
>>
>>375897050
Redux many look slightly better, but the original should not be sold short for visuals: they're still pretty fucking good and hold up even today. The main difference in this department is Redux did a far better job at optimization.
>>
which ever is cheaper at the time
>>
Original only. Redux is casualized with mechanics from Last Light. The visuals aren't even that much better in the redux.
>>
Original for 2033

Redux for LL

Always play on Ranger difficulty and with no HuD. It makes you and the enemies 1 shot kills.
>>
File: 585474174.png (185KB, 1803x954px)
585474174.png
185KB, 1803x954px
Here are the answers that were given last time this was posted
>>
>>375896962
Reeeeedux bitchnig
>>
>>375897050

Longer? What did they add to make it longer?
>>
>>375896962
Redux was great, just dont choose the rambo option. Survival is much better.
>>
>>375896962
It may be a minor detail, but I would play original just because Artyom's voice actor was changed for the worse in redux. Other differences are marginal.
>>
>>375898624
>>375897396
fuck you
redux is controllershit
>>
>>375896962
OP, get the original Metro for the superior eperience. Cheaper and less cancer in it.
>>
So what do you all expect/want from 2035?
>>
>>375899435
a little more open ended with multiple ways to complete an objective and factions to work for, like STALKER
>>
>>375899067
Listen Boris, I know hardware that came out after 2009 is still too expensive for you, but just because you can't run it shouldn't keep others from playing the better version of the game.
>>
>>375899549
Well Artyom is already a pretty important Ranger. Maybe he could do more Stalker-esq work. Also supposedly some surface areas are safe enough to roam without a gas mask, so exploring more of the surface would be awesome.

I sort of wonder if any crazy powers will surface though, from how close he is to the Dark Ones.
>>
>>375899757
that's pretty funny considering how redux runs better on potatos
>>
both games are modern first person shooters with excessive DOF, blur, eagle eye FOV, two weapon limit and linear corridors (then again, game takes place in METRO so what else can you expect)
you can easily put metro2033 next to CoD and noone will notice the difference other than monsters being there
>>
>>375897147

last light had some nice titties
>>
>>375902047
>pay for 20 something lapdances to try and get sexy time
>all moneies gone and still wont touch me

are these series overrated or is it just last light that sucks? the stealth mechanics suck along with the shooting. the story is just liquid shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.