[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled and the realization that after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has settled and the realization that after many delays and years later, is it time to admit that P4G was better?
>>
No, but the original P4 is.
>>
Heartache
>>
Nope.
>>
>>375892096
golden has always been better than the original
>>
>>375892227
We're talking about 4 vs 5
>>
>>375892627
It is. Better music, better waifus, better setting.
>>
>>375892096
So should I cop 5? I loved 4 golden for the overall story and moments and just how feelsy it was plus I always liked dungeon crawler games. Personally I'm not die hard enough not to get 5 but at the time I'd like a second opinion.
>>
>>375892096
Nope.
>>
>>375893736
Absolutely. 4 is my favorite and 5 is pretty damn good. Bear in mind it shares more similarities with 3 in it's tone and character interactions, but it has some nice goofier moments. I will say 5 is the least feelsy of the three and the dungeon crawling is definitely a step up
>>
>>375893814
If there will ever be a 5 Golden and it adds more events and better group building it will be the GOAT persona game.
>>
File: 1405667317823.jpg (873KB, 1000x1330px)
1405667317823.jpg
873KB, 1000x1330px
>>375892096

This was the one drawback.

Otherwise the remake was far better.
>>
>>375894036
Even then, she's completely optional
>>
>>375894139
>completely optional
>you miss a fuckload of content if you dont max her
>>
>>375894036
Eh, she didn't bother me over much in the game, and I found her fun in P4AU.

The Animation-Golden turned her into an outright Poochie though, I'll grant you that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.