[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Blunder XV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4171.png (1MB, 1920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4171.png
1MB, 1920x1230px
>hyped for 10 years
>everyone forgot about it one month after release

What went wrong
>>
it was a bad game
>>
fuckin gay boy band
>>
He's coming
>>
>>375888739

>What went wrong

FF XIII Versus got cancelled.
>>
Nothing went wrong
now fuck off
>>
It just felt rushed and i think a lot of those 10 years werent really full active development
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Pure kino
>>
File: monaka.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
monaka.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Final Fantasy died with FFX.

Final Fantasy XI was a good final homage to the series.

Final Fantasy XII was almost good but ruined by switching from the intended main characters to the perspective of a faggot that had no place in the story.

Final Fantasy XIII was hot garbage with no likeable characters and an even worse protag than XII.

Final Fantasy XIV is World of Warcraft Jap Edition
>>
>>375888739
Everyone liked this game a few months ago, then out of nowhere everyone decided it's bad for no reason. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>Final Fantasy's fanbase post-FFX being comprised mostly of teenage girls.
>Squeenix "adapts" to this by selling out.
>OP is surprised FFXV got treated like a flavor-of-the-month by its fanbase
I can't say I saw this one coming either. But then again, I stopped paying attention to Final Fantasy a long time ago.
>>
>>375890305
>with no likeable characters
>not liking the nigger
kys
>>
yup trash scam
>>
>>375890515
All the people that liked it, played it, platinumed it, moved on, played it again when Gladiolus came out, and again moved on.

All the people that didn't like it never played it and have continued to not play or like it.
>>
TEN YEARS FOR AN EARLY ACCESS GAME
>>
>>375888739
Time to end this thread.

If you thought Ffxv was bad, then botw was complete utter garbage in comparison. Literally everything ffxv did botw did worse.
And I mean 100% literally. Not figuratively.
>>
>>375889742
>FF XIII Versus got cancelled.
He said what went wrong, not what went right.
>>
FFXV is a good hunting game, but not a good FF game
>>
>>375893972
>but not a good FF game
I would say the same thing about IX but I would get hanged here on /v/, full of Zidane lovers.
>>
>>375894063
because even if IX was so-so it's still a good FF.
I'm a VIIIfag
>>
>>375888739
But no one forgot about it. It was great and now everyone's waiting for the DLC and playing other stuff in the mean time until the DLCs are out.
>>
>>375888739
Everything.

>>375893673
>If you thought Ffxv was bad, then botw was complete utter garbage in comparison.

Meh, both are empty, but at least BotW didn't make the game look bigger than it was by fencing off huge chunks of the land, rendering it inaccessible. Also, the combat was more interesting than FFXV. FFXV just looked prettier.
>>
>>375895975
Just no.
>>
>>375895919
I literally deleted the game off my hard drive, despite preordering the game and season pass. It stayed on my PS4 until an hour after I tried the carnival.

I paid full price for the game and full price for the season pass, and I STILL thought it was such garbage that it wasn't worth the space on my hard drive.
>>
>>375896042
>Just no
Are you saying that FFXV DIDN'T fence off large chunks of the continent? Because if you are saying that, you're lying, and if you aren't, you need to specify.
>>
>>375895919

lmao
>>
>>375895919

Grand delusion.
>>
>>375896397
>>375896618
He's obviously gone.
>>
It was just a mess from the get-go.
I'm surprised that people had any expectations for this game in the first place, and I'm even more surprised that I still ended up being incredibly disappointed with the game when I expected nothing.
Maybe I just need to expect less than nothing next time.
>>
>>375896775
If you expect less than nothing, you shouldn't buy it.
>>
>>375888739
It wasn't finished. Tabata sucks.
>>
>>375888739
Nothing, it genuinely made a lot of people trust the final fantasy brand again and boosted console sales in Japan which were the two things it needed to do.
>>
>>375896957
>Nothing, it genuinely made a lot of people trust the final fantasy brand again
Made me trust it until I played it. Now I'm never paying full price for a FF again. But hey, they traded my trust for a short-term profit. Hope it works out well enough for them to continue making non-FF games.
>>
>>375896064
>>375897114
Sure you did antikun

>>375896125
No I'm saying no one gives a fuck about a few invisible walls around the edges of the map and by some rails, it's a minor inconvenience at best.

>>375896397
>>375896618
Stop samefagging

>>375896775
It's literally the best FF yet.
>>
Glad this thread is already dead. Shows the only person who cares about it is XV-kun, and no one else.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.